Facebook

30 Day Challenge

Day 24 July 30th

 

“Oh my god! Hyung!” yelled Zelo from his room.

 

Yongguk finally trudged in, and said “What?”

 

“Hyung, there are these people, pretending to be us, and they are fighting!” Yongguk, now mildly interested wandered over to stand behind Zelo, thinking that he wouldn’t be watching more than some fluffy fight kittens and rainbows.

 

What he found however was worse, Zelo was watching a fight between, a ‘Himchan’, ‘Yongguk’, and ‘Zelo’ about you tops in the Banglo couple.

 

Yongguk shut the laptop fiercely, and Zelo who had been laughing, stopped after a few minutes and stared at his hyung who was just string at the innocent laptop.

 

“Yongguk?” Zelo asked shyly, not knowing what had gotten into his hyung. Then he smiled.

 

“Can I borrow your computer Zelo~ah?”

 

“Sure hyung!” Zelo said and unplugged it, letting Yongguk take the computer away. Laying on his bed, and about to put earphones on, Zelo then heard Himchan yell.

 

“No, hyung, put it down!”

 

Zelo, now curious, rose and found the two hyungs on the balcony of their dorm fighting over his computer.

 

“Himchan hyung, what’s going on?” Zelo asked, and in the two seconds it took Himchan to stop and look at Zelo, Yongguk threw the laptop over the balcony.

 

Zelo stared in shock and then the tears began to pour down his face. He ran inside, and slammed his bedroom door.

 

“All I was trying to do was protect his innocence,” Yongguk said in a whispering tone, and then walked away and closed his own bedroom door quietly.

 

Himchan just shook his head, and went to get some comfort food for the now sad Zelo, and then he would show Yongguk some new laptop models that he knew would win him back in Zelo’s favorite.

 

 

A/N:

 

I have been roleplaying lately, on facebook, and a recent conversation inspired this! Enjoy all my subs!  Love peace, joy, a cornucopia of your favorite pictures of members, and my personal minion Kyu in the mail to you all!   *chuu~   ^_~