Aussie Love

30 Day Challenge

Day 30 August 5th

 

Rome stared at Maru’s lips as he tried to pronounce the English he had just said correctly.

 

“Hello my name is Malu,” Maru said and looked up at Rome.

 

“Nice try,” Rome said, “But your R’s are still being L’s.” Maru stared at Rome and sighed in frustration.

 

“My tongue just won’t make the correct movements, “Maru said, and Rome looked quizzical for a moment.

 

“Open your mouth wide and let me see if I can see what your tongue is doing wrong,” Rome said and straightened himself in front of Maru.

 

Maru blushed but opened his mouth enough that he could still talk but hopefully his tongue could be seen, “Hello my name is Ma-“ But Maru was cut off by a strange sensation in his mouth.

 

Rome’s tongue was currently inside his mouth and trying to coax Maru’s tongue into battle, after a minute and no response, Rome pulled back and stared at the wide-eyed Maru thinking he made the wrong move.

 

“I’m sorry Maru, I guess I jus-“Rome mumbled in English in his aussie accent but was cut off this time by Maru kissing him. Rome relaxed and the tongue battle commenced quite quickly and was won by Rome after Maru had shown how little kissing experience he had had.

 

“Did I ever tell you, that you are y when speaking English?” Maru said and blushed. Rome blushed too, but only slightly.

 

“And did I ever tell you, you’re lips look delicious?” And Rome laughed at the younger’s strong reaction before pulling him against him and rubbing his back.

 

 

A/N:

 

Alright guys! That’s it, the end of the line! No more after this! Hope you enjoyed you ride here on my 30 Day Challenge! And come back to see us again sometime! Alright Peace, love, and flying sea monkey monster that can make your favorite couple appear in front of you while they are making out~!   *chuu~   ^_~