Under My Umbrella

30 Day Challenge

Day 21 July 27th

 

Nichkhun sat underneath an umbrella watching Wooyoung take part in the hurdle portion of the idol star Olympics. Nichkhun cheered his teammate on, and when it was finished he offered Wooyoung a bottle of water when he wandered his way over.

 

“Congrats Wooyoung!”

 

“Nichkhun, I got 4th.”

 

“You still did a good job,” Nichkhun said as he scooted over to share the umbrella.

 

Wooyoung sat down, but after a few minutes he wasn’t satisfied with the shade coverage, and went to get his own.

 

Nichkhun frowned slightly as he was comfortable leaning on Wooyoung and now his pillow was gone. Too lazy to keep sitting up, Nichkhun lay down on the grass and covered his head and his arms with the umbrella the best he could.

 

“Couldn’t even wait for me to come back, could you?” said Wooyoung as he came back with his umbrella.

 

Nichkhun just smiled and flipped over onto his stomach because he wasn’t very comfortable on his back.

 

Wooyoung glared when he got no verbal response and sat down on the ground, back facing Nichkhun, and started playing with the grass.

 

Nichkhun, who was expecting Wooyoung to say something else, looked up and found Wooyoung’s back to him, shoulders slumped. Nichkhun could bet that he was pouting too.

 

“Wooyoungie, come here,” Nichkhun said. Wooyoung who was still upset, found Nichkhun in the same position, head on arms and eyes closed, seemingly still ignoring Wooyoung. Turning back around, Wooyoung started playing with the grass again.

 

Nichkhun wondering why Wooyoung still hadn’t moved, looked back up and sighed, grabbing Wooyoung’s arm, he said again, “Come here,” and pulled Wooyoung down to lay on the grass beside him.

 

Wooyoung gasped and let himself be pulled down, but rolled to face away from Nichkhun.

 

Nichkhun only sighed to himself, knowing there was only one way to soothe Wooyoung’s feelings. Grabbing his umbrella and covering up his and Wooyoung’s faces from fangirls, Nichkhun rolled Wooyoung slightly onto his back.

 

Wooyoung wondering what Nichkhun could possibly want, opened his eyes 1 millisecond before he felt lips on his own, and was met with the sight of closed eyelids.

 

After Wooyoung calmed down and began to kiss back, Nichkhun smiled in his head at having made him happy again. Breaking the kiss when air was needed, Nichkhun said, “I love you,” before giving Wooyoung a final peck to the lips, and settling down beside him, using both umbrellas to shade them.

 

Wooyoung smiled, their small fight over and whispered back to Nichkhun, “I love you too.”

 

 

A/N:

 

I was just thinking about idols and their umbrellas when they take part in those idol star Olympics, and this popped out of my brain. Anyways, some Khunwoo that hopefully didn’t make you Khunfused! Ha! Anyways, all the normal stuff, plus a message from your favorite idol sent to you through your dreams! Also this story has nothing to do with Rihanna’s song ‘Umbrella’ I just liked the title, as most of the story took place under an umbrella. *chuu~   ^_~