Goodnight

30 Day Challenge

Day 20 July 26th

 

As the leader of the group, Sunggyu had to make sure everything went right, and that all the members’ health was the best it could be. That’s why Sunggyu sat up waiting for Woohyun to come home so that he could finally go to bed.

 

The shower he had had earlier was soothing, and the tv was slowly lulling him to sleep with its low tones, and before he knew it, Sunggyu had drifted off to sleep under his warm blanket that he kept with him.

 

Woohyun quietly opened the door a few hours later and smiled slightly as he came in and saw Sunggyu asleep under his blanket with the tv still going. Woohyun carefully took the remote and turned the tv off. After letting his eyes adjust to the new darkness, he lifted Sunggyu, blanket and all, off the couch and into his separate room.

 

Laying Sunggyu down jostled him enough to wake up slightly, and notice that he was not where he was before and Woohyun was now home.

 

“Mmm, Woohyun, welcome home,” Sunggyu said tiredly, “Now go to bed…” And Woohyun turned to stand up and go to his own room and sleep. But a hand stopped him, and a mumbled voice said, “S-stay here…” And the hand weakly fell back down to hide underneath the blanket.

 

Woohyun smiled a little, and then stole some of Sunggyu’s clothes that fit him, and then pulled back the blanket that wrapped around him. Sunggyu shivered and whined at the cold, but when Woohyun filled the space and wrapped the edge of the blanket round himself to keep the warmth in, Sunggyu cuddled up to him and sighed happily in his sleep.

 

“Goodnight Sunggyu-hyung,” Woohyun whispered and kissed the leader on his forehead before falling into some of the best sleep he ever got.

 

 

A/N:

 

Just wrote whatever was in my head, and brought all my subscribers a sleepy Woogyu. Hope you all enjoy it, and all the usual stuff I usually say, because I’m too tired right now to type it all out. Also I realize it's similar to one of my previous chapters, but I don't really care, I wanted to write this so I did.  *chuu~   ^_~