My Twin

30 Day Challenge

Day 17 July 23rd

 

When I fell, I never got hurt, but when he fell I felt the deep pain. When we got into the band, we were a bit introverted, but quickly got over it when we found out that these guys are really funny. When we finally debuted, I thought this was the happiest moment of my life! But…

 

I always felt his pain and sadness, I got over his shyness, and I felt his ecstatic emotions at debuting. But he also felt mine, he was my best friend and closest family. He could always make me happy when I was sad, or know when I was about to get a temper. He knows everything about me. Yes, my twin knows me best…

 

When my first love came, it was truly mine and not his. For he did not like my crush, and told me she was bad for me. But I was experiencing my first love and fell hard and fast. She crushed me at the end, and instead of telling me ‘I told you so’, he comforted me for he was felling my pain too.

 

I felt the first time he experienced love too, though he kept his secret hidden. And I felt the loss of heartbreak of my twin and was there for him like he was for me. Yes, my twin knows me best…

 

I felt his confusion and his loneliness as he tried to figure himself out. I stood patiently in the back ground waiting for my twin to tell me. It wasn’t too long, and then I could feel the relief that flooded through him, and the crushing hope, and I could see past his favoring of men. I felt the joy and love of his first actually boyfriend, and then the heart ache when it ended and I was there for him.

 

I knew as we got older that things were slowly changing around us, and at times it all seemed to quick. We both experienced the joys and love, hardships and grief, hope and relief, that the other would normally feel by himself, and when we finally settled down, we could still feel each other even if we were miles away. Yes, my twin knows me best…

 

But I also know my twin…Kwangmin…the best of all…

 

 

A/N:

 

Was this ok? I don’t really know how I felt about this, but here it is anyways! I just felt I wanted to write something about the special bond that all twins have. So I gave it my best shot, hope you all enjoy it. Alright peace, love, a hot pair of twins to make you do a double take and run straight into a tree while riding your bike, and as always a gift in the mail, this one is a surprise!   *chuu~   ^_~