Wasp Stings

30 Day Challenge

Day 1 July 7th

 

“Sungjae! Will you stop watching that playthrough of Assassin’s Creed and come help me?” Peniel yelled out across the dorm.

 

“Sure hyung!” came the muffled reply, and was followed by loud bangs and the quiet sound of two feet hitting the floor. “What’s up?”

 

“Sungjae, we need to go take care of a wasp’s nest and a bird’s nest that has been left behind on the light on the front door.”

 

“Ok, I’ll take care of the wasps and you take care of the bird’s nest,” Sungjae said, knowing how Peniel doesn’t like wasps.

 

The two gathered a hoe and some wasp spray and headed quickly out the door before Peniel stopped and turned around to deal with the bird’s nest which unfortunately had a dead baby bird left in it. Sungjae walked around the edge of the house to find to wasp nest that was hanging on the farthest eave of the house. Walking up to it, Sungjae took aim with the spray and sprayed it.

 

The wasps poured out of the nest and flew straight toward Sungjae, one successfully landed on his finger and stung him before he dropped the wasp spray and flew into the house. Running into the kitchen, he ran some cold water over his finger as Peniel came out from the bedroom with Ilhoon, and Eunkwang laughing about something or other.

 

“Sungjae, what happen? Did you burn yourself?” Peniel said and rushed over to the boy in pain and gently grabbing his finger before turning the water off and gently scanning the finger.

 

“The wasps flew right at me, and one landed on my finger,” Sungjae said trying not to cry as Peniel held his injured hand.

 

Peniel found the stinger and then said, “Hold on,” before going to find some tweezers to pull the stinger out. “This may hurt a bit, but your finger will feel much better once it’s out.”

 

Sungjae braced himself and put a vice like grip onto his forearm with his un-injured hand. Peniel lined the tweezers up and then carefully and quickly pulled the stinger out. Sungjae dug his nails into his arms and made a guttural noise through his teeth.

 

Standing there in shock and pain, Sungjae’s mind raced as he tried not to think about the pain in his finger. He didn’t even noticed when Peniel had disappeared and reappeared with some antibiotic ointment that had some numbing medication in it, and an Angry Birds band-aid.

 

“There,” he said once it was all done and looked up to notice that Sungjae still had his eyes squeezed shut. Taking Sungjae’s finger again, he kissed the band-aid and then slowly made his way up to the lips pulled thin in a grimace. Sungjae’s eyes flew open and then closed again as he allowed himself to be kissed into relaxation.

 

“Thank you,” Sungjae whispered quietly.

 

“Don’t worry about it,” Peniel said and kissed Sungjae on his forehead and ruffled his hair before leaving the slightly blushing boy behind to put the ointment away.

 

 

 

A/N:

 

So this is something that happened today, not exactly like that, but my mom did get stung by wasps and came running into the house! But I thought it would make a nice little fluffy one-shot! Hope you all liked it!  *chuu~   ^_~

 

 

Also Disclaimer!: I neither own, nor intend too, Assassin's Creed or Angry Birds! Thanks!