At Home

30 Day Challenge

Day 18 July 24th

 

We were relaxing when it happened. Hyunsik burst through the door sobbing. He stood there for a minute and then yelled at Minhyuk, “It’s all your fault!” And then ran into their shared room with a little white bag that was obviously from the doctors.

 

“Uh…I-I’ll go see what’s wrong,” Minhyuk said and slowly walked into the shared room, and closed the door.

 

“I don’t think I would be as brave as Minhyuk if Peniel came home like that.” Sungjae said and got a whack to the back of the head, because Peniel knew what might be happening. And by the yelling when he came in, it was true, so Peniel smiled after whacking Sungjae’s head and thought about being an…

 

-In the shared room-

 

Hyunsik was curled up on his bed under the covers when Minhyuk entered. Walking over to him, Minhyuk hesitatingly put his hand on the shaking figure, and flinched a little when the figured jumped.

 

“Yeobo?” Minhyuk asked. The figure only sobbed stronger and Minhyuk was at a loss for what to do, so he lay next to Hyunsik and hugged him.

 

After half an hour, the sobs stopped and Minhyuk slowly pulled down the blanket to reveal that Hyunsik had fallen asleep. Noticing the corner of the bad that Hyunsik had brought in with him, he reached out and started looking through the contents.

 

There were pre-natal vitamins, and all sorts of extra pills that would help a woman through pregnancy. When it finally dawned on Minhyuk what was going on, he yelled out, “I’m going to be a father!” Loud enough to awake the sleeping Hyunsik, and to tell the other members in the living room what was going on.

 

Peniel cheered and the others just thought, ‘Minhyuk…t-tops?!’

 

 

A/N:

 

Ok, so my first mpreg of this series, and probably the only one! But anyways, here you go! Hope you all enjoy it, and cookies, kisses, peace, love, freedom, aliens, mpreg, and a signed cardboard cut-out of your favorite band member in the mail to you!   *chuu~   ^_~