The Fabric Store

30 Day Challenge

Day 10 July 16th

 

“Kim KIBUM!” Jonghyun yelled as he saw the store where they were headed into, “This is not the pet store!”

 

“We’ll go to the pet store after the fabric store, I still need some stuff for the pirate jacket I’m making for you,” Key said drawing out the you, and making Jonghyun feel just a little bit guilty, because it was a very nice jacket that Key was working on.

 

“Fine,” Jonghyun grumbled and two hours later they finally made it out of the store.

 

“Alright let’s go to the pet store now!” Jonghyun yelled in joy, and made Key wince because he dreaded taking Jonghyun in there after the last time…

 

-Flashback-

 

“Excuse me miss,” Jonghyun had asked very politely, “May I see one of your ferrets?” And the nice lady had unlocked the cage and brought one out to show Jonghyun. The trouble started here. As soon as she handed the ferret to Jonghyun, it wiggled and twisted its body violently and Jonghyun lost his grip on the animal. Let’s just say what followed was a store wide hunt for the furry creature.

 

-End Flashback-

 

Key shivered at the memory and prayed to whoever was listening that Jonghyun would behave himself this time.

 

Arriving at the pet store, Key warned Jonghyun and then walked over to the dog food to get some more for his new puppy.

 

After selecting the right food, Key wandered around until he found Jonghyun, face pressed against a glass containing birds.

 

“Ready to go?” Key asked.

 

“Sure,” said Jonghyun, but looking a little down. Key knew that he loved to look at the birds and imagine what it would feel like to fly.

 

“Hey Jonghyun?” All Key got back was a humming sound, “I know we are getting close to your birthday, and a little birdie told me that if you read up on which bird you like, you might ge-“ But Key was cut off by Jonghyun glomping onto him in a strong hug, and then kisses were peppered all over his face, the last landing on his lips, before Jonghyun pulled back glowing in happiness.

 

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!” Jonghyun said, and if Key didn’t know any better he would think that Jonghyun was another puppy of his.

 

“You’re welcome….Now let’s get out of the store and go home before I change my mind, and Jonghyun all but dragged a slightly blushing Key to the register.

 

 

A/N:

 

I’m back on fluff patrol again! Here’s a Jongkey for all my readers, and another day down! Hope I’m not getting to stale or boring! If I am, leave a comment telling me what you would like me to try and do! Alright, peace, love, your bias couple making out in front of you, and cookies with your favorite kpop group drawn on them!  *chuu~    ^_~