Sleep

30 Day Challenge

Day 7 July 13th

 

Minho had just arrived back at the dorm after a tiring vacation and trip around 3 in the morning. Opening the door as quietly as he could, and putting his luggage to one side, he would deal with it later that day, he began to sneak past the living room to go find solace in his bed.

 

But something made a noise, and he turned around to find Taemin lying on the sofa with a blanket that Key had probably thrown over him.

 

“Taemin,” Minho whispered, desperately hoping he wasn’t waking him up.  Taemin however had begun to stir when Minho had first walked in, and in a sleepy daze stared up at Minho.

 

“Oh good your back,” said a groggy Taemin, and Minho cursed himself that he had awoken the angel of their group up, “Been waiting for you, didn’t mean to fall asleep, wanted to…wanted t-“ but Taemin was cut off by a yawn, and Minho took this advantage to scoop Taemin up and carry him to the bedroom.

 

Still trying to be quiet as he didn’t want to wake up the others, Minho carefully lay Taemin in his own bed and then turned away to go get in his own. Something stopped him however, and he heard Taemin quietly, “Stay with me please?”

 

Not wanting to disturb the sleeping environment more, Minho said yes and slipped in under the covers, tired in his own right, for he hadn’t even thought about pj’s.

 

Taemin smiling with his eyes closed rolled over and Minho immediately snuggled closer, as it was a slightly small space with both of them in Taemin’s single bed.

 

A soft gasp was heard, and then Taemin rolled over and leaned forward to remove the small space between his and Minho’s lips. “Welcome back hyung,” Taemin said after the kiss ended, and then snuggled into Minho’s warmth finally falling asleep.

 

‘What a way to be welcomed home,’ Minho thought and smiled softly as he tightened his hold Taemin and finally joining the world of dreams.

 

 

A/N:

 

Really short this time! Didn’t have too much inspiration for this, but tried my best! Hope all my mallowies are doing well today, and that you may all have chocolate cake brought to you on flying dragon back by your favorite idol or couple bias! ^^ *Throws some peace, cookies, pineapples, kisses, and a short 2min fluff cake at you*     *chuu~    ^_~