Tablets

30 Day Challenge

Day 2 July 8th

 

Gunwoo had been on his computer for the last few hours trying to pick the perfect gift, and had finally settled on giving him a new tablet. Now all he needed was to pick out a cover, but they had different colors, and Gunwoo wasn’t sure which one he would want.

 

“Chaejin!” Gunwoo called without looking up from the computer and heard footsteps come to him before a warm body plopped down beside him.

 

“What’s up hyung?” Chaejin asked, smiled plastered on his face as he cuddled into Gunwoo’s side to see what he was looking at better.

 

“Well…” and Gunwoo turned the computer so that the other could see it better, “Which color would you prefer?” Gunwoo pointed at the tablet covers and then showed him the different colors that it came in.

 

Chaejin stared at the colors and finally settled on the green one, but then he asked, “But hyung I already have a tablet cover on the one I have now. Why do I need another?”

 

“You mean the tablet that got broken when Insoo tried to throw it to JunQ and it landed in the toilet?”

 

“Well yeah, but it still kinda of wor-…..wait…..” and Gunwoo could finally see the lightbulb go off in Chaejin’s head, “You’re getting me a new tablet?!” Chaejin practically squealed and bounced in his seat waiting for Gunwoo’s reply.

 

After trying to hold back his smile, Gunwoo finally nodded, and Chaejin did squeal this time bouncing even more vigorously in his seat next to Gunwoo.

 

“Oh thank you hyung! Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!” Chaejin yelled loud enough for the whole dorm to hear, and then kissed Gunwoo on the lips before he was off to tell Seyong all about his new tablet that he was going to get.

 

Gunwoo sat in the same position that Chaejin had left him in when he kissed him and thought to himself, ‘I will never get used to that boy’s energy….but I don’t think I want to,’ and with a smile on his face, and a low laugh at the happiness that he caused Chaejin to have, Gunwoo pressed the order button.

 

 

A/N:

 

And here you go, the few subscribers I have for this story! Day two, and some more fluff! I think it will all be fluff, but some chapters might get more adult than others, but anyways! Hoped you all like it! And I have decided to call this couple Woojin, because I can, and because I think this couple name is cool! Alright, peace, love, cookies, kisses, and MYNAME popping out of a large birthday cake for you!   *chuu~   ^_~