Chapter 8

Two is Enough

Kai woke up to the most wonderful sight ever. Kyungsoo was cuddling against him like a baby. 'Ah, I miss this feeling,' Kai thought. Since the birth of Jaehyun and Kyungsoo's second pregnancy, they never had enough alone time. Last night was a bliss. He really wanted to thank Kyungsoo's mother for offering them to babysit Jaehyun. But for some reasons, he missed his son cries early in the morning. But living a life like newly weds would be nice once in awhile right? Kai smirked at the thought. He hugged Kyungsoo closer to his chest and kissed his temple. Kyungsoo's eyes fluttered open and was greeted with Kai's ever so blinding eye smile. “Good morning, beautiful” Kai said as he pecked Kyungsoo's lips.

 

Kyungsoo tried to get up from bed to take a shower but the pain that shot through his back stopped him from doing so. “Was I too rough last night?” Kai smirked but he earned a slap on his bare chest as Kyungsoo pushed him off the bed.

 

-

 

After taking a long refreshing shower, Kai made his way to the kitchen but he saw his Kyungsoo slowly limping his way to the living room couch with a bottle of maple syrup. He chuckled softly every single time Kyungsoo winced in pain. He walked over to Kyungsoo and lifted him off his feet. Kyungsoo yelped when Kai suddenly lifted him off his feet. “YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! PUT ME BACK DOWN!” Kyungsoo screamed as he punched Kai's chest.

 

“And why should I? You're limping your way to the couch,” Kai replied matter-of-factly.

 

“And whose fault was it anyway?” Kyungsoo replied as he buried his face closer to Kai's chest when Kai sat on the couch.

 

“And who begged me for when I won't mind not doing it?” Kai shot back.

 

“And who decide to be rough halfway through ?” Kyungsoo replied as he blushed a deeper shade of pink.

 

“And who begged me to take him raw when I wanted to prepare him, hmm?” Kai asked with a satisfied grin when he saw the blush on Kyungsoo's face.

 

“I HATE YOU, KAI!” Kyungsoo said as he weakly punched Kai's chest.

 

“And I love you too, Do Kyungsoo,” Kai replied as he lifted Kyungsoo's chin to place a kiss on Kyungsoo's lips.

 

A/N:

oooohhhh, the after embarrassment. heheh. so i was bawling my eyes out watching That Winter The Wind Blows. i told i was a scuker to sad drama. reasons why i don't watch one. not only that drama but because of a fanfic and my eyes are all puffy right now. can you see that?! no you can't. haha. :P unless i post a pic of my puffy eyes. noooooo. i won't do that. next chapter: a surprise  visit by someone that they didn't expect to come back. bye guys! xoxo.