Chapter 19

Two is Enough

Eighth month:

 

Kyungsoo's POV:

 

Christmas is drawing near and also my due date. I have yet to tell Kai the gender of our baby (A/N: because I have no idea if they should have a baby boy or girl). I really want to tell him the gender of our baby but the both of us are too busy with our own businesses. Kai is busy with the handling of the cafe despite employing more people over the months and I am also busy with caring for Jaehyun who is 1 year and 8 months old now. It surprises me that he is going to be a hyung or oppa in a month. I still could remember the days when I was so depressed about the pregnancy and how I was so mean to Kai and Taemin; suspecting that they were in a relationship when in actual fact that they are cousins. I am getting drained of my energy as days passed by because of the baby. The kicks and other movements that the baby made are becoming like a daily basis to me. I would wake up in the middle of the night because of his/her random kicks. Sometimes, I would wake Kai up so that he could feel the kick himself. He would pat my belly and talked to our baby into calming down so that I can sleep in peace. My belly is bigger than my first pregnancy and I am sure that I am not expecting twins or triplets, according to Onew. I can't fit into some of clothes and I had to resort to wearing some of Kai's. Sometimes Kai's shirt that I wore is tad too small that it would ride up my belly and it infuriates Kai a lot because he claims that the other man around me would be oogling at my belly which I insisted that it wasn't true. Like come on, who would lust over a pregnant man or lady?! My feet are swollen and those were the signs that my baby is arriving soon. Whenever Kai comes back home from work, he would be massaging them. And walking have been too difficult for me. Omma is living with us for my last month in case I couldn't handle caring for Jaehyun anymore.

 

“Baby, come out soon okay? Omma is tired from carrying you,” I said to my belly even though I knew that he/she could not respond. Like it was on cue, I felt a small kick against my palm and I giggled to myself.

 

-

 

Christmas came and the three of us were getting ready to head over to the Parks. Jaehyun was all set and he was sitting on omma's lap blabbering about how happy he was that he got to see Daejung, Luhan and Sehun's son and Hana, Chanyeol and Baekhyun's daughter. Omma just smiled looking at her grandson talked about his noona and dongsaeng. She just nodded like she understood every single thing he said. Jaehyun is able to talk but some of his words are not clear.

 

“Urghh, Kai! I can't wear anything comfortable to keep me warm!” I whined as I stormed my feet in front of the full length mirror.

 

Kai who was watching me the whole time laughed looking at my antics. I glared at him giving him 'did you just laughed at me?!' look. “You can always wear whatevers mine right?” He said as he hugged my around my waist. His hands resting on my belly as he is oh so tenderly.

 

I pouted when I realised that his hands can't wrap itself around my belly again. “You know how much I hate wearing whatever is yours right? And look! You can't wrap your hands around me anymore!” I exclaimed as I pointed at the mirror.

 

“We don't have a choice do we?” He said as he turned me round to take a better look of my face.

 

“And kyungie, I don't want to go through this again but no matter what how fat you look, I will always think that you're beautiful, hmm?” He said as he kissed my forehead. He was about to lean down to kiss my lips but we were stopped when we felt a kick again.

 

“Looks like our baby don't want you to kiss me,” I teased.

 

“Mmhmm, come one let's go. We don't want to be late for the Christmas party,” Kai said as he intertwined our fingers together.

A/N:

a short chapter update! i really have no idea if their second child should be a boy or a girl. sooo, do you guys want Jaehyun to be an oppa or a hyung? and i just realise that this thing is ending soon. i hate it when my stories are going to end because i always enjoy writitng them. but the accomplished feeling i get after seeing the amount of love i receive from the people who comments, my subscribers and my silent readers. i am ranting too much here. i should get to bed soon because i have school tomorrow morning. anyway, the next time i update, will be the next weekend. so stay tuned! xoxo.