Chapter 22

Two is Enough

Kyungsoo's POV:

 

The moment Baekhyun told Kai that I need to go to the hospital because I was experiencing one of my labour pains, he just stood there and not moving anywhere. The customers who witnessed everything were shocked that I was giving birth on a time like this. “YAH! KIM JONGIN!” Chanyeol said as he smacked Kai on his head.

 

“Urhh. Yeah. Sure. Kyungsoo is giving birth soon,” Kai said still looking very dazed.

 

“Then what are you doing standing there, you idiot?! Go and drive him to the hospital now! Don't worry about the cafe, I can handle it.”Chanyeol said as he pushed Kai to the front so that he can make his way to where I am right now.

 

He removed his apron and made his way to where I was keeping as calm as possible but I knew that he was nervous as hell. It was weird though. This is his second child but he is more nervous than Jaehyun's birth. Luhan offered to accompany us to the hospital so that he can give me the support that I need on the way there in case Kai was too shocked to do that. I tried getting up on my own but it was too painful to do that. Kai came and swept me off my feet and carried me all the way to the car. I sat at the back of the car with Luhan beside me who was holding my hand and wiping the sweat that formed on my forehead. He was whispering to me the breathing techniques that he learned when he was pregnant with Daejung. I squeezed his hand every single time a wave of contraction came through. I was surprised myself that I wasn't panicking when I was going to give birth this time. Maybe this baby helps me to calm down. Well, minus the times that I fought with Kai during the nine months.

 

When we reached the hospital, I was placed on the bed with the nurses wheeling me back to the operating theatre. I did not let go of Kai's hand because I swear I am still scared of needles as I was the first time I had Jaehyun. I was brought into the operating theatre when the nurses helped me to change into the hospital gown. Onew came in with a smile on his face, “Are you ready for your second, Mr and Mrs Kim?” he asked.

 

-

 

The next thing I knew was that the moment I woke up, I have six pairs of eyes looking at me and the children screaming at the top of their lungs. I tried to get up into a sitting position but I was stopped when I felt a sharp pain on my lower body. “AH!” I winced in pain as Luhan and Baekhyun helped me to sit up properly. “Where's my baby?” I asked. But they didn't answer me and just looked at me.

 

“Wait! Don't tell me I lose my baby?!” I said as I started freaking out.

 

I was interrupted when I heard the door to my room and Kai humming to the baby who was in his arms. My eyes glistened with tears as Kai approached me with our baby in his hands. He sat beside me as he placed our baby in my arms and kissed me on the lips. “So, what are you going to name her?” He asked.

 

“Kim Kyungmi,” I said as I rubbed the cheeks of our baby girl. I looked up at Kai to say something but I was interrupted with Kai's sudden peck all over my face.

 

“That's a nice name Kyungie ah,” He said as he kissed me on the forehead.

 

Kim Kyungmi, 10th January 2013.

A/N:

this is the second last chapter but worry no more because i am going to post an epilouge after this. ^^ xoxo