Chapter 1

Two is Enough

Kyungsoo's POV

 

We were in the car with a happy Kai talking about how he was getting another child and how he did a good job in getting me pregnant within a year. I just sat quietly throughout the journey because I wasn't ready for another baby yet. Jaehyun just e today and we can't possibly have another baby on the way. I was trying to convince myself that sometimes pregnancy kits maybe wrong when it comes to checking whether you're pregnant or not. But at the same time, how is that even possible because I used three pregnancy kits from different suppliers. Kai was drumming his fingers on the steering wheel happily humming to himself. I looked up at him and thought, 'What would Kai do when I tell him that I want to abort the baby?' It is not because I am not happy by the fact that we're having another baby. I am just afraid of handling two at the same time. I still can't grasp on how am I supposed to handle Jaehyun. How am I supposed to have another baby.

 

We arrived at my mum's apartment later than the expected time because of the traffic jam. Kai took Jaehyun from my arms claiming that I am pregnant and I might not be able to carry Jaehyun. We entered the house with Kai making so much noise that he shocked Luhan and Sehun's six months old son, Daejung. Sehun glared at Kai for being so loud when he just arrived. Omma took Jaehyun from Kai's arm as she played with my son cooing at him and teaching him to say halmeoni. But Jaehyun just giggled looking at my mum's reaction. I slowly sat down next to Luhan who was trying to calm his son down. We were all seated together waiting for the Parks to arrive.

 

Luhan looked over to me because he realised that I was abit too quiet that day and I was caressing my belly. He passed Daejung over to Sehun and dragged me to the kitchen where my omma and Kai's omma were standing together preparing Jaehyun's cake.

 

“Okay, Kyungie. Spill!” Luhan said sternly.

 

I pretended not to hear him and walked over to my omma, “Is that for little Jaehyunnie?” I asked faking a smile on my face.

 

“Kyungie! You're not running away this time! Tell me! Now! What's wrong? You're unusually quiet and you have no reason to be because today is your son's first birthday. Did you have a fight with Kai this morning?” He asked worry was seen on his face as he led me to one of the stools in the kitchen.

 

My mum stopped whatever she was doing and went over to me, “Kyungsoo-ah. I've noticed it too you know. You're not talking much today. What's wrong?” she asked as she slowly rubbed my back.

 

At the moment, I lost it. I broke down in front of Luhan and our mothers. I couldn't take it anymore because I really don't want another baby right now. I just want it to be the three of us and I couldn't bring myself to tell Kai about it. I told them how scared I was about the baby. And things along the line.

 

“Kyungsoo could it be that you're pregnant?” Luhan asked.

 

I just nodded my head and mumbled as soft yes I am pregnant. Our conversation stopped when we heard something fell on the floor with a thud. I turned around with my puffy eyes, I saw Baekhyun standing at the kitchen doorway. He must have heard the 'I'm pregnant' part then.

A/N:

Okay people! the first chapter is up! stay tuned. AND A-PRINCE MAMBO MV IS COMING OUT TODAY! YAYY! xoxo.