Chapter 13

Two is Enough

Taemin POV:

 

I would be lying if it wasn't awkward staying here with Kyungsoo. We haven't exchange any words since the time Jongin left the apartment. All he did was to watch Pororo that have been playing since the time he ate his breakfast. He played with Jaehyun once in awhile but when I came over to join them playing, Kyungsoo would walk away with reasons like I have other chores to do. It was nearly lunch time soon and Kyungsoo already put Jaehyun for his afternoon nap because he doesn't want the kid to play alone while he was preparing lunch before Jongin reached home. I was left at the living room alone because I had nothing to do and Jaehyun was soundly asleep in his crib.

 

I walked into the kitchen, “Umm, Kyungsoo-shi? Do you need any help?” I asked as I stood beside him who was busy marinating the chicken to make chicken bulgogi.

 

“Nope. I don't need any help. You can just sit there,” Kyungsoo replied without even looking at me.

 

I just sat at one of the stools watching his back while he prepared our lunch. That was when I was reminded of Minho when he forced me to sit down and watch him prepare our meals. I sighed loudly which caught Kyungsoo's attention.

 

“What's wrong?” He asked as his eyes showed no expression.

 

“I just missed him. I'm just sad that we can't be together. Not having him by my side hurts you know. You might know how that feels right? You're lucky to have Jongin by your side,” I explained myself.

 

“You missed him eh? It's just two hours since he left and you missed him?!” Kyungsoo replied as he sat opposite me.

 

Wait! I think he got the wrong idea. I wasn't talking about Jongin. I was talking about Minho. MY CHOI MINHO! This won't end nicely I guess. Oh Lord! Please save me if things turn ugly.

 

“Nice isn't it? To stay in someone else's apartment for over a month and drooling over his husband. I should have seen that coming. Why didn't I notice that coming? Why didn't I even find out more about Jongin background even before marrying him?” Kyungsoo said as tears welled up his eyes.

 

“No, Kyungsoo. Listen! You've got the wrong idea. I wasn't refering to Jongin-” I was cut when Kyungsoo continued what he had in mind without even bothering to listen to my explanation.

 

“I am pregnant. I am fat and ugly. Obviously, Jongin won't take notice of me. He wants someone more good looking than I am. Maybe he goes to work everyday to hit on different guys. But uses the excuse of they need help around the cafe to cover it up. Maybe that's the reason why he comes home late. Or maybe he comes home just to make me happy and once this baby comes out, he would throw me out of this damn house along with my babies,” Kyungsoo sobbed as he rubbed his cheeks dry.

 

“No, Kyungsoo. Listen. We're just cousins. I haven't met him in a long time. Don't get me wrong,” I said as I took his hands in mine.

 

“STOP LYING TO YOURSELF, LEE TAEMIN! YOU LOVE HIM AS MUCH AS HE LOVES YOU. COUSINS?! WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO FOOL HUH?! I AM NOT STUPID YOU KNOW. I HAVE EYES TO SEE. I CAN SEE HOW YOU CLING ON TO HIM EVERY SINGLE DAY. THE THREE OF YOU MAKE A GOOD FAMILY. MAYBE MY EXISTENCE HERE IS JUST TO GIVE THE BOTH OF YOU BABIES!” Kyungsoo screamed as he tried to get his hands out of my grasp.

 

And the next thing happened unexpectedly. I didn't know how it happened. He just stood there, holding on to his four month old stomach before fainting. Lucky for him, Jongin came back in time to catch him before his body touches the ground and carry him back to their shared bedroom.

A/N:

hi guys! sorry for the late update. school started last week and i have to start preparing for my finals now. i have alot of things to do. i'll try as much as possible to update on weekends. anyway, i am going to A-Prince fanmeeting! yayhey! hehe. that's not the point right now. enjoy this update. xoxo.