Chapter 18

Two is Enough

Kyungsoo woke up the next morning feeling all sore from the previous night activities. What do you expect? They had three rounds of the night before. But Kyungsoo couldn't feel anymore happier than this with the fact that they had after six months. It was his fault anyway for kicking Kai out of their shared bedroom. He turned to his right and found the love of his life sleeping peacefully next to him. 'He looks like a kid,' Kyungsoo thought as he caressed Kai's cheeks. Kai's face twitches as he felt Kyungsoo caressing his face. Kyungsoo quickly retreat his hands because he was afraid that Kai might wake up. But before he could move his hands away, Kai grabbed him by the wrists and smirked at Kyungsoo. “Good morning, baby.” Kai greeted as he proceeded to kiss the back of Kyungsoo's hands. Kyungsoo just nodded in response because he was too embarrassed as he remembered that he was the one who initiated .

 

“Now, where's my morning kiss?” Kai asked as he pointed his fingers towards his lips.

 

“Nope. I am not going to kiss you,” Kyungsoo teased.

 

“Whyyy?” Kai said as he pouted.

 

“Eeww. Morning breath,” Kyungsoo replied as he closed his nose faking disgust.

 

“You hate morning breath huh? Then why did you kiss me in the morning for the past three years huh?” Kai replied as he tackled Kyungsoo tickling his sides.

 

“I love you, Do Kyungsoo,” Kai said as he kissed Kyungsoo on the lips. The supposedly innocent kiss turned passionate as Kai bit down on Kyungsoo's bottom lip which cause the latter to moan. Kai took the opportunity to slip his tongue into the other hot cavern. Tasting every single part of the older's cavern that he learned to love. But before he was able to proceed to kiss Kyungsoo's neck, they were interrupted by the pattering of Jaehyun's small feet against the floorboard.

“Appa?” Jaehyun called out as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

 

“Yes, Jaehyunnie?” Kai said as he got up to pick their son up. He had his boxers on by the way (this surprised Kyungsoo because he didn't remember Kai putting on some clothes).

 

“Jaehyunnie is hungry,” Jaehyun replied as he wrapped his hands around Kai's neck.

 

The duo made their way to Kyungsoo who scrambled to get his body covered with the duvet. “You're hungry hmm? Why don't we ask omma to prepare breakfast for us?” Kai said as he placed Jaehyun next to Kyungsoo.

 

“Omma~ Jaehyunnie wants to eat his breakfast. And the baby needs to eat too,” Jaehyun said not forgetting to add aegyo to effectively get his omma out of the bed.

 

Kyungsoo laughed looking at how adorable his son was. And got up a little bit too fast as the pain shot up his lower back. He winced in pain as he placed his hands on his back to sooth the pain. “Omma? Are you okay?” Jaehyun asked innocently.

 

“Oh. Omma will be fine, honey. It's just we worked out too much last night,” Kai replied as he winked at Kyungsoo.

 

“Worked out last night?” Jaehyun asked.

 

“Kim Jongin, why don't you bring our son out to watch some Pororo while I prepare breakfast,” Kyungsoo said as he glared at Kai.

 

-

 

After eating breakfast, the trio decided to drop by the cafe before going off to Mrs Do apartment to have their weekly lunch along with Mrs Kim. The car ride was quiet with Kyungsoo wincing in pain every now and then because of the pain at his lower back. Jaehyun who was sitting next to his mother, would constantly ask if he was okay and why was he in so much pain. Kyungsoo would just brush it off as part and parcel of being pregnant which was definitely not true because the couple knew exactly why Kyungsoo was in so much pain.

 

Once they reached the cafe, Kyungsoo was awe struck looking at the amount of customers lining up to buy their specially brewed coffee and tea. Because the last time that Kyungsoo came to the cafe, there wasn't this much customers at 10am in the morning. He spotted Baekhyun who was sitting at the corner of the cafe where the trio named the table after themselves because they are the ones who are always sitting there. Baekhyun was sitting there quietly watching Chanyeol working and smiling to all the female customers who blushed or squealed looking at Chanyeol's smile. Baekhyun scoffed looking at the girls reaction because he had this urge of going up to them and tell them that Chanyeol is married with a two year old daughter.

 

Kyungsoo cleared his throat as he sat opposite of Baekhyun with Jaehyun who was sitting on the high chair watching his appa doing his work, “Having fun watching your husband?”

 

“Oh. Kyungie! You gave me a shock there? When did you arrive?” Baekhyun asked as he eyed Kyungsoo weirdly because it is unusual for Kyungsoo to come down to the cafe because he claims that it wasn't his thing.

 

“Just arrived. I was just thinking of paying my cafe a visit,” Kyungsoo replied as he watched Baekhyun admiring Chanyeol's back. “YAH! Can you stop that?! It makes you look like a creep you know?”

 

“WHAT?! I was just watching my y husband doing his work. There's nothing wrong with that,” Baekhyun replied.

 

“Are you watching your husband or boring holes into every girls who are oogling him?” Kyungsoo asked as he nudged Baekhyun.

 

“Wh-what? Am not. What about you? What are you doing here?” Baekhyun shot back.

 

“How many times do you want me to repeat myself?! I am just paying my cafe a visit,” Kyungsoo repeated himself.

 

“Oh really? Or looking at your husband's ? Nice hickey there by the way,” Baekhyun said with a smirk. “Rough night?” He continued.

 

“Y-YAH! Wh-who as-asked yo-you to look at it hmm?” Kyungsoo defended as he covered his neck with his hands.

 

“Defensive eh? Why are you so embarrassed Kyungie ah? Isn't it normal to have once in awhile,” Baekhyun replied as he wiggled his eyebrows.

 

Kyungsoo just pretended that he wasn't listening to whatever Baekhyun was saying as he made his way to the counter to help Sehun with the orders. He was making a mental note to talk to Kai into not leaving hickeys at obvious places.