Chapter 2

Two is Enough

Baekhyun was all over Kyungsoo when he found out that his friend is pregnant again. He asked Kyungsoo all kinds of questions like how he got pregnant and stuff like that. While the three boys were in the kitchen bombarding Kyungsoo with question, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun were in the living room watching their children play. Well, not really playing. Mainly because Daejung was huddled up against his father's chest, Jaehyun was struggling against his father's hold and Hana was trying her best to show her other two uncles what she had learned from Baekhyun.

 

“What's the commotion in the kitchen?” Kai asked when Chanyeol sat next to him.

 

“Nothing much. Just Kyungsoo telling the others about his second pregnancy,” Chanyeol simply stated.

 

/Coughs/ “Wait! Did you just say that Kyungsoo is pregnant with your second?!” Sehun exclaimed as he choked on his water.

 

“Err, yeah. Kyungsoo is pregnant again I guess?” Kai said sheepishly as he scratched his neck awkwardly.

 

“Dude you're awesome man! Its only a year since Jaehyun was born and you guys are expecting a second one!” Both Chanyeol and Sehun said as they showed a thumbs up to Kai.

 

“With our effort, why we won't get a second one eh?” Kai smirked.

 

“I am kind of excited for our second actually. I want a boy or maybe a girl would be fine because we have a boy for the first and when my baby girl grows up, and some random guy came in front of her, Jaehyun Oppa will come to the rescue,” Kai said with dreamy eyes

 

“YAH! Cut it out! You guys haven't been to the doctor. So don't be so sure about it okay?” Sehun said as he smacked Kai's forearm.

 

“Are you guys planning on having another one?” Kai asked the other two.

 

Both shook their heads no. “I want to but Baek have not been in the mood lately. So, I am ually frustrated right now,” Chanyeol chuckled as he earned a smack from Baekhyun.

 

“You want some tonight Yeollie baby?” Baekhyun asked seductively as he sat on Chanyeol's lap trailing his fingers down Chanyeol's neck and then his chest.

 

“Stop it guys! The kids are here! Now where is the cake?” Luhan asked as he carried Daejung into his arms.

 

The cakes came out of the kitchen with both Kai and Kyungsoo's mothers carrying them and bringing it over to Jaehyun who was smiling happily in his mother's arms. They sang the birthday song for Jaehyun who smiled happily. As the couple and Jaehyun was about to blow the candles, Kyungsoo head starts to hurt. He was leaning against Kai's arm and the next thing he knew, everything went black.

 

A/N:

okay, let me warn you guys that the first few chapters is a little too slow and boring. you guys need to be very very very very very very very patient. thanks. xoxo.