Chapter 20

Two is Enough

Kyungsoo's POV:

 

The ride to the Parks wasn't quiet with Jaehyun's constant blabbering about meeting his beloved noona and dongsaeng after nine months of being apart. Omma and Kai's omma who have been listening to his constant baby talking nodded and responded to all his blabbering like they understood everything he said. I smiled as I looked at how happy my son is and placed my hand on my belly smiling because I can't wait for the arrival of our second miracle. Kai glanced my way and took one of my free hands and intertwined them together. I blushed at his actions. Seriously. I don't know how many times I need to blush every single time he does this random affection. We've been married for almost three years and dated for two and a half years and why am I still so shy?! He brought my hand and kissed the back of my hand tenderly.

 

“YAH! Stop showing how much you love my son in front of me! We are still here in your car mind you,” Omma said as she smacked the top of Kai's head.

 

The moment we reached the Parks apartment, Jaehyun ran away from my omma's grip and tackled Daejung to the ground along with Hana. The trio were sqeualing among themselves probably happy that they get to see one another once again. Baekhyun who have been standing at the doorway waiting for our arrival, gave me a bear hug that Kai had to push him away from me with his reason that Baekhyun might suffocate me and the baby. Dinner was nice. I didn't know that Baekhyun and Luhan are able to whip up something this scrumptious. We played games among ourselves and watched our children play among themselves. And Park Chanyeol like an idiot he suggested that we should have a drinking game but he was stopped by Baekhyun who smacked him on his head. “YAH! How can we drink with the kids here huh?!” Baekhyun said as he crossed his arms.

 

“Aww, Baekkie! Why not?! It's been awhile since we drank. And that was like a long time ago!” Chanyeol exclaimed as he counted the number of months that they last drank.

 

“No, we're not! Don't be stubborn you big giant!” Baekhyun said again as he smacked Chanyeol's head.

 

“I don't care! I am still going to drink whether you like it or not!” Chanyeol said as he stormed off to the kitchen taking out a bottle of soju.

 

“Drink all you want and you won't be getting any tonight!” Baekhyun hollered back at Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol who heard everything, rushed back to the living room and begged Baekhyun to take back his words and he even went to an extent of swearing that he won't drink at all.

 

I laughed looking at the couple's antics. Sometimes, it makes me wonder if they were really married with a two year old daughter. Both of them are still as childish as they were back in high school. But I was thankful that Hana was different from her parents. She can be all goofy and weird like her father but she knows when to act and think properly. She sometimes thinks like someone not her age. Well, what do you expect she is the noona among the other babies and she have to show a mature side to her favourite dongsaeng.

 

I noticed that Luhan have been unusually quiet that night, “Hey Lulu, why are you so quiet?” I asked him.

 

Luhan who was shocked by my question started stuttering. “Wait Luhan hyung! Stop! Don't tell me you're pregnant again?!” I exclaimed which managed to catch everyone's attention. Baekhyun and Chanyeol who were still bickering about their ual life stopped and Sehun who was in a daze snapped out of it and turned to me. He chuckled looking at out surprised expression.

 

“Err. no. it's not that. It's just. we.” Luhan stuttered.

 

“Oh God! Luhan hyung! Stop stuttering! You know how much I hate people who stutter!” I said.

 

“Okay, then. We're getting married soon,” Sehun said bluntly and Luhan was flushed red.

 

“WHAT?!” All of us said in unison.

 

“You mean you guys were never married but lived together?!” Chanyeol said who received a flick on his forehead because he was stating the obvious.

 

“Yeah. We're not, hyung. It's just that I wasn't ready to start a life with Lulu. And then I realise how happy they made me and I popped the question,” Sehun replied as he kept his expressionless face.

 

After that, me and Baekhyun started bombarding Luhan with questions like how he asked and when and where the wedding will be held. I even bugged Luhan to show me the ring. I squealed looking at the ring. It was so damn nice on Luhan's slender fingers. According to the couple, the wedding will be held a few on April because it was both of their birthdays and my Jaehyunnie's.

 

A/N:

soooooo, apparently, all of you wants a baby girl. but it still depends on whether i want a boy or girl. but thanks for the suggestions!  xoxo.