Chapter 10

Two is Enough

Kyungsoo's POV:

 

Watching Pororo was nice, oh how much I enjoy watching it. I watched it over and over again without even getting bored of it. Maybe I should blame our second child for this. I've been craving to watch Pororo since the time I got pregnant. I laughed at that thought. It was nice watching Pororo not until Kai decide to nibble on my neck every once in awhile. I had to take all the courage to hold back a moan the first two times he did it. But I get annoyed after awhile because I had to slap him to get his mouth of my neck. Damn, that boy is sure craving for in broad daylight. I was interrupted once again when someone started banging on the door non-stop. I turned to Kai signalling to him that he should open the door. Once he opened the door, I saw a pretty boy who was sobbing standing there idly. His eyes were red from all the crying.

 

And that was it! The boy jumped into MY KAI'S arms and Kai just continued rubbing the boy's back while smiling to me sheepishly and mouthed a, 'I'll explain to you later.' like hell I would listen to his explanation. That boy obviously had something with him that he's clinging on to MY KAI'S arms. I stormed to the kitchen (well, simply because I didn't want to leave them outside alone. Just in case whatever-that-boy's-name-is decided to jump on my Kai) pretending to make coffee for the both of them. Somehow, they looked alike though. After preparing the coffee, I brought it to the living room and gave both of them a cup each.

 

“Th-thanks Ky-kyungsoo-shi,” the boy said in between sobs. Well, he do look pitiful with the puffy eyes. I just gave him my sweetest smile and made my way back to the kitchen sitting on one of the stools while glaring at Kai who would constantly looks at me smile.

 

“Taemin hyung, why did you suddenly come over to my place today? Are you sure you're alright?” Kai asked the said boy. So, his name is Taemin huh? Not cute.

 

“I-I ha-had a fi-fight wi-with om-omma,” Taemin replied as he struggled to say in between sobs.

 

“Why?” Kai asked looking genuinely concerned with the same smile that he only used when he's with me especially when we're having .

 

“Sh-she fo-found ou-out,” Taemin explained as he burst out into tears again. Oh God, can this boy control himself?! And stop clinging on to MY KIM JONGIN! If only my tummy is bigger, he knows not to cling on to Kai because I am pregnant with HIS BABY!

 

“About what?” Kai continued as he wiped the tear off Taemin's chubby cheeks. Oh, my cheeks are chubbier and nicer to touch, RIGHT KIM ING JONGIN?!

 

“M-me and Min-minho Hy-hyung,” Taemin replied as he scooted closer to Kai with his back pressing against MY JONGIN'S chest and crotch. Oh right, I've had enough of this.

 

I got up and grab my car keys and my coat because winter is coming and walked out of the house but before I walked out of the house, Kai grabbed my arms, “Kyungie baby, where do you think you're going?” he asked.

 

“To omma's place to pick up Jaehyun,” I simply replied trying my best to get out of his grip.

 

“No. You can't. It's cold outside and I don't want you to catch a cold and it is not safe for the baby. Anyway, omma said she'll send him later in the evening,” Kai replied as he tiightened his grip around my wrist.

 

“I can do it! Because he is MY BABY! And you have a visitor who needs you more than I do right, TAEMIN HYUNG? And I don't want to impose on BOTH OF YOU,” I replied as I made my way out of our apartment.

A/N:

it is kind of funny that you guys thought that Taemin is pregnant. but nope, he's not. i didn't think of making him pregnant actually. anyway, enjoy this chapter! and Kai can never keep his hands to himself. he have to touch Kyungsoo or he'll die. and kyungsoo, you should stop pretending that you don't like it cause we know you do. ;) xoxo.