Chapter 16

Two is Enough

Kyungsoo's POV:

 

Aish! How can that Jongin be so dumb?! Why would I want to allow my baby to wear Jaehyun's clothes?! What if my baby is a girl and not a boy?! She can't possibly wear her oppa's clothes right?! But I really want a girl though. I don't want another boy. If I were to get a girl, I would dress her up nicely. I want her to have my features instead of Jongin's. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a knock on my door and in came Jaehyun and Jongin. “Jaehyun-ah. Come to omma,” I said as I stretched out my arms for him. Kai placed him on my thigh as he moved in so that I was sitting in between his legs.

 

“I missed this,” he said as he kissed the top of my head. “I missed cuddling with you the most.”

 

I just nodded my head listening to Kai's cheesiness as I watched Jaehyun placing his hands on my four month old belly. He had a questioning look on his face. Like he didn't understand why is my belly getting bigger and bigger over the days.

 

“Jaehyunnie ah. Your dongsaeng is growing inside of me,” I replied as he looked up at me. He looks unhappy by the fact that he's getting a baby brother or sister.

 

“Do you want a baby brother or sister?” I asked as he plopped down in between my legs.

 

“NO. I don't want a dongsaeng. I just want omma and appa,” He replied (there were words that I didn't get but with Kai's help I understood what my baby was saying) as he pulled the fabric of my sweat pants.

 

“Wouldn't it be fun to have a dongsaeng? You can be a hyung or an oppa. And you have one new person to play with,” I said as I placed his small palms over my stomach. Well, I know the baby is not kicking yet but I want him to feel his baby brother or sister inside of me.

 

Kai, who wasn't liking where this conversation is heading, came out with the most ridiculous idea ever, “Since I'm home and you just recovered from your fever, how about we go to the park?” Jaehyun who heard park being mentioned, he jumped out of my hold and dashed to his room to get change.

 

“That's a yes I guess,” Kai said. “Why don't we get ready baby?” He continued as he helped me up.

 

-

 

Both Kai and I sat at the bench as we watched Jaehyun played in the sand with the other kids. I looked up at Kai who had his right arms around my waist and used the other to caress my belly softly. Sometimes, I always thought that Kai never understand the meaning of don't touch me because he would have his hands all over me. And he won't let me go when we're outside except when we're in bed because he still sleeps in the couch. I miss him sleeping next to me. No! Do Kyungsoo! You're not letting him sleep with you till the baby is born. I was pulled out of my thoughts when his face. “What are you thinking about, baby?” he asked.

 

“Hmm, nothing.” I replied as I turned my attention to Jaehyun because Kai's face was too close to mine.

 

“I miss going to the park. When was the last time we went out on a date?” Kai asked as he watched our son playing.

 

“I don't know. A few months after Jaehyun was born?” I replied.

 

“Can I bring you out on a date soon?” He asked eagerly.

 

“No, I don't want to. I'm going to grow bigger anytime soon. And I don't want to go out in this state,” I said as I looked down on my belly. Pretty soon, I won't be able to see my toes.

 

“Why not? It's been so long,” He said.

 

I was about to reply to his question but was interrupted when I heard Jaehyun's shriek. My mother instincts got the best of me and went to my son's side and found him sitting on the sand crying with a cut on his knee.

 

“Come on, baby. What happened? Who pushed you down?” I asked as I tried to calm him down.

 

“Th-that hy-hyung pu-pushed m-me d-down,” He hiccuped.

 

I went up to the said boy and noticed that he had a smug look on his face. Oh boy, that really pisses me off. He still can have that look on his face and not apologise to my son. And what anger me more, he is older and bigger sized than my Jaehyunnie. I went up to the kid's mother and politely tapped her shoulder, “Umm, excuse me. I am sorry if this sounds rude but your son pushed mine down and he's bleeding.”

 

“Oh I'm sorry. Maybe that was an accident or your son is just too clumsy,” she replied.

 

Oh that . My son is never clumsy. He is as careful as I am. “But that's what my son told me. He said your son pushed him down and my husband and I saw it with our own eyes.” I protested as anger continued to build up.

 

“Really? Your son is clumsy and I am sure of it. And you're weird aren't you? You just said you got a husband? Are you out of your mind. Same marriage is forbidden,” She spat.

 

“Well, I am sorry miss. But Korea legalize gay marriages for awhile now,” I replied as I wiped the blood from Jaehyun's wound.

 

“I am sorry but it is still abnormal. And are you pregnant? Oh God! How is that possible?! Is that baby normal?” She said as she stared at my four month old belly.

 

“Well, I am sorry. Everyone can get pregnant now. So don't go around saying that to pregnant man. If you con-” I was interrupted when I felt Kai's palm against my mouth.

 

“I am sorry miss but my wife just recovered from his fever and he tends to spout nonsense,” Kai said as he smiled at the woman.

 

“It's okay. So you better keep that pregnant man away from me,” she replied.

 

-

 

“YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT KIM JONGIN! I AM JUST FIGHTING FOR OUR RIGHTS AND JAEHYUNNIE'S AND OUR BABY'S.” I said as I ignored him the whole ride home.

A/N:

chapter 16 is here! your author-nim is not feeling well lately. D: oh god. anyway, i am so proud of Russian fans! they are so quiet and in order when EXO came. that's the kind of feeling i want to have when whatever kpop groups come to Singapore. and look at the fan service! lucky people! hmmph. am i the only one who thinks that Kai don't look nice blonde?