Chapter 9

Two is Enough

“Umm, Kai? Aren't you supposed to go to the cafe today?” Kyungsoo asked as they continued to cuddle on the couch.

 

“Nope, I took a day off just to be with you,” Kai said as he looked down on a blushing Kyungsoo. “How long are you going to blush in front of me? We've known each other for five years, married for about three years and we're expecting our second child and we had countless number of times. And you still blush every single time we're doing it. Are you alright Kyungie? Isn't it still weird for you to be all shy around me looking at the amount of time we're together?” Kai asked as he nudged the blushing boy.

 

“I'm just not used to it?” Kyungsoo replied. “YAH! Why are we talking about this?! I am going to prepare Jaehyun's milk and his lunch,” Kyungsoo said as he made his way (still limping) to the kitchen.

 

Kai chuckled, 'still as shy, huh?'

 

He walked towards his wife whose back was facing him. “You don't have to do it because omma texted me and she said that she will send Jaehyun in the evening,” Kai said as he wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo's tiny waist.

 

“Really? So, can we spend the time watching Pororo?” Kyungsoo asked as he looked at Kai with his huge eyes.

 

“Whyyy? Why don't we do something more fun since it will be just the both of us for the whole day today, hmm?” Kai asked as he had that suggestive smirk on his face.

 

“NO KAI! WE'RE NOT DOING IT AGAIN! ESPECIALLY ON THE COUCH!” Kyungsoo said as he made his way to the living room with a bowl of chips to eat while watching his Pororo.

 

“And who said I was having naughty thought, huh? You're thinking about it, aren't you? Aww, my Kyungie is naughty today,” Kai smirked as he stood in front of the television blocking Kyungsoo's view.

 

“AM NOT! Now, get away from the television because my Pororo is about to start,” Kyungsoo demanded with his cheeks turning a extremely darker shade of red.

 

“Sure, if you agree to give me a kiss,” Kai said as he puckered his lips. Kyungsoo got up from his couch and gave Kai a quick peck and stomped back to the couch.

 

“NOW, GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!” Kyungsoo demanded. “I really hate you,” Kyungsoo mumbled.

 

“But I love you so damn much baby,” Kai said as he kissed the pout away.

 

-

 

Watching Pororo together was nothing but peaceful except for the times when Kai decided to lean down and kissed Kyungsoo's neck earning a smack on the head from the older. But Kai admitted he enjoyed watching Kyungsoo laugh and squeal every single time Pororo appears. Now, can someone tell me what is so interesting about Pororo? Kai would occasionally think. But when he thought about it, he enjoyed watching them back when he was in high school and when they were dating. Kyungsoo would even watch it when he is sad. He would be sobbing in front of the television and cursing whoever made him sad that day and then thanking Pororo for making him happy again. Kai was just hoping that Kyungsoo wouldn't be in the phase when he is so obssesed in Pororo because if it really happens, he swore that he would blame the baby. He stopped watching them since the time Jaehyun was born and Kyungsoo was the only one who would accompany their son watching the programme.

 

Their peace was disrupted when there was someone ringing the bell and banging their front door with no mercy. Kyungsoo glared at the door and turned to Kai, 'Oh God! This is not happening. Don't tell me he's going to start bawling or screaming at whoever it was.'

 

“I'll go get it okay? You just continue watching your Pororo,” Kai said as he smiled sheepishly and rushed to the door mentally cursing whoever was banging his door in the afternoon.

 

He opened the door and was face to face with someone he did not expect to see after so long.

 

“Taemin hyung?” Kai said in bewilderment. Taemin did not respond to his question and just ran into Kai's arms crying and gripping onto his shirt for dear life.

 

Kai turned around and saw a fuming Kyungsoo with jealousy filled eyes. 'Oh crap! Taemin hyung just ruined my life'