Chapter 3

Two is Enough

“So, Onew-shi how is my wife or husband doing?” Kai asked anxiously when Onew left Kyungsoo's old bedroom.

 

“He's just find Kai-shi but please tell him to better take care of his body because he is in his second week of his pregnancy. And If he is not careful enough, you guys might lose the baby even before it had a chance to grow,” Onew said with a smile as he made his way out not forgetting to bow at the other visitors in the room.

 

“So, it-its true then. Ky-Kyungsoo is really pr-pregnant,” Kai whispered to himself.

 

“What about the rest of us take a seat outside and let Kyungsoo have his rest,” Mrs Do said with the same smile that Kyungsoo has.

 

The rest of the day went by smoothly with no interruptions or whatsoever. Jaehyun was surprisingly behaving very well. He doesn't cry looking for him omma that day. It seems like he knows that Kyungsoo is not feeling well tonight. When it was dark outside and both Luhan and Sehun and Baekhyun and Chanyeol left the house with their sleeping children in their arms, Kai stayed because Kyungsoo was still fast asleep in his room.

 

“Kai? Can I talk to you for a moment?” Kai just nodded in response when he felt his mother-in-law sitting next to him.

 

“hmm? Yeah? Sure umma,” Kai said with a smile.

 

“I actually knew of the pregnancy even before he fainted,” Mrs Do said simply which caused Kai to gasped.

 

“Kyungsoo.. I don't think he is ready for another one yet. Did you guys planned to have two? I don't want to interfere in your problems but I must advice you to have a talk with Kyungsoo. Go and talk to him,” she continued. Kai gestured at Jaehyun who was sleeping soundly next to him. “Don't worry about Jaehyunnie, Jongin-ah. I'll handle him,” she finished off.

 

Kai got into Kyungsoo's old bedroom and saw that the boy wasn't in bed. He found Kyungsoo standing by the window looking very distant. He had his hand on his still flat belly and Kai heard him sighed as he gripped on his shirt. 'Am I making the wrong choice again by getting him pregnant again?' Kai asked himself as he made his way to Kyungsoo wrapping his arms around the petite boy's waist.

 

Kyungsoo jumped at the sudden contact. He tilted his head and found Kai resting his head on his left shoulder, “hey, what are you doing? Aren't you supposed to be in bed since you're not feeling well?” Kai asked as he kissed Kyungsoo's shoulder.

 

“i just got up actually,” Kyungsoo replied as he continued gazing at the stars.

 

“What are you thinking about?” Kai asked.

 

“Nothing much. Umm, Kai mind letting me go? I need to put Jaehyunnie to sleep,” Kyungsoo said as he tried to get out of Kai's hold.

 

“No. don't bother doing it because omma already put him to sleep. Jaehyunnie is sleeping with her tonight,” Kai said as he turned Kyungsoo around facing him. “We need to talk,” Kai said. Kyungsoo looked up as he heard how serious the younger is.

 

Kyungsoo sat on his bed and gestured for Kai to do so. “What you want to talk about?” Kyungsoo asked as he played with his fingers.

“You know that you're pregnant right?” Kyungsoo nodded.

 

“Omma told me. She said you broke down in the kitchen because you weren't ready for a second one,” Kai said as he took Kyungsoo's hands into his.

 

“Baby, I know how you're not ready for this. I am too. But I am happy that we're expecting a second child even before we expect it. I promise you that we'll go through this together. Trust me okay? I won't let you down this time. I promise” Kai said as he kissed Kyungsoo's forehead tenderly.

A/N:

let's hope that Kyungsoo will come to terms with his pregnancy. haha. and i actually know what will happen next. anyway, i was wondering what are the other couples that you guys ship in exo.

and i like this part of peter pan: Neoneun wendi cinderella boda yeppeojji and Sehun's rapping is so damn adorable because of his lisp.

xoxo.