Epilouge

Two is Enough

2 years later:

 

“AAAAAHHHHH! TICKLE ATTACK!!!” the trio shouted as they attacked Kyungsoo on the ground with Jaehyun on top of him and Kyungmi above him and lastly Jongin.

 

“Can you guys stop playing when I am trying to prepare dinner?” Kyungsoo sighed as he tried to get up.

 

“YAH! KIM JONGIN! GET OFF US! ARE YOU TRYING TO SQUISH ME TO DEATH?!” Kyungsoo shouted.

 

The trio got off and pouted with Jaehyun in the front complaining about how boring his omma was when it comes to playing. His omma never takes a break from doing the household chores till he forgets how to have fun, according to Kim Jaehyun. Kyungsoo sighed as he got off from the floor with his daughter in hand who refused to get off him. He looked at Kyungmi, “You know I am lucky to have you around because oppa and appa are always playing when I have to prepare dinner,” Kyungsoo said.

 

“But why do you always have to play along with them? They are bad. You're a good girl right Kyungmi?” Kyungsoo asked his daughter as she nodded looking at her omma in amazement.

 

“Now, be a good girl and tell the boys to clear up the mess that they made. You don't have to do anything because they started it first right?” Kyungsoo said as he shooed his daughter out of the kitchen.

 

“Oppa? Omma said we should clear the mess up,” Kyungmi said as she saw her brother lying on the living room floor.

 

“OMMMMAAAA! Can we don't do it?” Jaehyun whined as he tried to do aegyo at his mum which never worked. Not even once.

 

“Jaehyun-ah. Why do you have to take after your father? Why are you always so stubborn? Why can't you be like your little sister for awhile and listen to whatever I have to say? Aish! Since when you dare to fight back my words hmm? This must be Jongi- Mmph,” Kyungsoo's words was cut short when he felt that familiar pair of lips on his.

 

“YAH! KIM JONGIN! Why did you do that in front of my babies innocent eyes?! How many times do I ha-” And Kai cut him off again with a kiss but this time it was more passionate than the previous.

 

“And will my baby learn how to not nag every single day?” Kai asked with a smirk.

 

“I hate you,” Kyungsoo said as he stormed off to the kitchen to prepare their dinner not forgetting to remind the boys to clear the mess.

 

-

 

“Are you still angry with me, baby?” Kai whispered against Kyungsoo's neck as he wrapped his hands around Kyungsoo's waist.

 

“No.” Kyungsoo said shortly.

 

“You sure? You know if you don't reply me properly, you'll get your punishment and you wouldn't want your babies to see what their parents are up to right?” Kai said as his lips leaving butterfly kisses along Kyungsoo's neck and stopped at the sensitive skin, nibbling on it.

 

“AAAAAAHHHHHHH! APPA?! What are you doing to omma?! You said that we shouldn't touch anyone there and that includes omma too?” Kyungmi asked innocently as she tried pulling Kai away from Kyungsoo who had his hands on Kyungsoo's inner thigh.

 

“Hmm, how should I say this? You can only do that to people you love,” Kai said.

 

“So, I can do it to you and omma and oppa too?” Kyungmi asked innocently.

 

“Ah, no. You can't do that. You can only do it to people that you love other than your family members,” Kai said as he ruffled Kyungmi's hair who just nodded in response even though she still don't understand what her father was trying to say. “Go on. I'll join you and oppa outside, neh?” Kyungmi nodded as she skipped her way to the living room.

 

“And you, my dear. You're going to get your punishment tonight. I won't be gentle with you because you've angered me and we're going to give your babies another sibling,” Kai smirked as he left a blushing Kyungsoo behind.