R

Guardian Angel

Daehyun and I made it back to our dorm and we were now in my bed cuddling. I stared at Dae as he lovingly caressed my arm. This is pure bliss to me.

“So, what should we do today?” Dae asked as he continued to my arm.

“Let’s just stay in bed all day. I want to spend as much time with you as possible.” I mumbled.

Dae just smiled at me. I closed my eyes as I felt his warm touch on my skin. His hands slowly trailed up my neck and I could feel my heart skip several beats. His index finger glided across my lips slowly before it was replaced by his lips.

His lips were soft to the touch almost like cotton. We shared a slow and gentle kiss as I threaded my fingers in his hair. I could feel his hand gently the side of my face in a loving way.

We soon parted from the kiss and Dae rested his head on my chest. I began to play with his hair, and I could hear sweet sighs escape his lips. His black orbs looked at me with such love and devotion in them.

I wanted to be able to capture this moment forever. The sight of his head resting on my chest and his steady heartbeat, his even breathing as he relaxed into my touch, the way his eyes remained half-lidded as I gently his tousled brown hair, and his parted plump lips that let out the sweetest sounds from my touch.

I wanted to savor this moment forever. I wanted to bask in the ambience that was Daehyun. This indescribable feeling was one that I never wanted to forget.

~Flashback~

 

We sat in silence on the bench. No words were needed as we were wrapped in each other’s loving embrace. Dae my hair and planted loving kisses on my forehead.

“I can’t believe we found each other again. It’s crazy that we remember our past now, isn’t it?” Dae said softly.

“It is. I want us to be together forever.” I whispered.

I looked up at Dae who shot me his signature smile.

“I want that too. I hope things will be different for us this time. I hope we have more time this time.” Dae mumbled.

“We will. I know we will. No matter what happens we will always come back to each other. Nothing can keep us apart.” I stated.

“You’re right. I love you Jae.” He whispered in my ear.

“I love you too, Dae.”

We continued to remain in each other’s embrace for the rest of the night. No more words were spoken between us. Sometimes actions speak louder than words.

~End Flashback~

 

A sudden knock on the door jolted me from my thoughts. Dae moved around a little on me before I realized that he had fallen asleep. I chuckled a little at him.

“Come in.” I spoke quietly being careful not to wake Dae up.

I watched as Zelo walked into the room. He looked at Dae and I before a small blush appeared on his cheeks.

“S-sorry. I can come back later.” Zelo mumbled.

“It’s fine. Do you need help with something?”

“Well Dae promised to help me with my homework again today. I can come back later though. It’s not due for another week anyways.” Zelo said awkwardly as he fiddled with the hem of his shirt.

“Okay. I’ll tell him then when he wakes up.” I reassured him.

“Okay. Thanks Jae.” Zelo smiled as he walked out of the room.

A few minutes later Bom showed up at the door. She had a worried look in her eyes.

“Oh Jae. Have you seen Zelo anywhere? That kid sure is fast.” She chuckled as she shook her head.

“He took off. He was just here. Said something about Dae helping him with his homework.” I mumbled.

I looked down at Dae who was still sleeping. Gosh, he’s a pretty heavy sleeper.

“Thanks. I should really put a tracking device on him. That kid is constantly on the move.” She sighed.

Her brown eyes lit up though when she saw Dae sleeping in my arms. She smiled at the sight before she giggled a little.

“You two are simply beautiful together. True love is so beautiful.” She cooed.

“You’re not going to use your cupid powers on me are you?” I joked.

“Of course not. You two already found each other. You have no need for me. Besides, I was sent to work on getting Zelo and Jongup together.” She stated.

“Oh. I see. So that’s why you’re Zelo’s Guardian then.” I mumbled.

“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dis-honor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.”*

“Thank you.” I whispered softly.

“Don’t let your Dae sleep too long.” Bom teased.

“Well how often do demons need to sleep?” I questioned.

“I don’t know. He’s only half demon. The first of his kind so none of us really know anything about it.” Bom shrugged.

My eyes widened, “he’s really the first of his kind?”

“As far as I know, yes. There could be others but they haven’t come forward. So for now he’s the only one. He is very valuable and there are those who would use him. Be mindful of that.” She said.

“I will. I’m never letting him out of my sight again. Thank you Bom.” I whispered as I gently Dae’s head.

“You’re welcome. I must go now. See you later, Jae.” Bom smiled as she walked out of the room.

I looked down at Dae who was still sleeping peacefully. A low sigh escaped my lips.

“I promise I’ll protect you Dae. Nothing will tear us apart ever again.” I whispered to him.

Could Dae really be the first of his kind?


A/N: Is Dae really the first of his kind? What are Dae and Jae's other powers? Bom is the cupid Angel? Nice.Haha. So many questions now. Comments and subscribers are welcome here. Thanks for all of the support!! ^_^

*1 Corinthians 13: 4-8; Holy Bible, New International Version (NIV)