W

Guardian Angel

(Daehyun’s POV)

Jae and I surprisingly made it back to our dorm room in one piece.

Himchan is definitely not a very good driver. Makes me wonder how he even got his license.

I plopped down on my bed and Jae followed behind. We instantly curled up in each other’s arms.

“Did you have fun today, Jae?” I mumbled as I lightly kissed his cheek.

“I sure did. Next time I’m riding with Bom though. Himchan is a crazy driver.” Jae whined.

“Oh he wasn’t that bad.” I chuckled.

Jae shot me a questioning look, “you’re joking right? He took out two mailboxes, a squirrel, and the mirror on some old guys’ car.”

I frowned at the memory and shivered a bit.

“You’re right. We’ll go with Bom next time.” I replied.

“Exactly.” Jae said as he quickly kissed my cheek.

“I wish we could stay in this moment forever. Too bad you can’t stop time.” I chuckled.

“Pfft. No thanks. Seeing the future is enough for me.”

“You can really see the future?”

“No. Not yet anyways. I haven’t been able to unlock all of my powers since we keep getting our memories erased. The future isn’t set in stone so to speak. It can always change. Us angels only see like small clips of every possible future.” Jae stated as he looked up at the ceiling.

“Ahh, I see. Well this time things will be different. I know they will.” I reassured him as I gently squeezed his hand.

“How do you know, Dae?”

“Because I can feel it. I think we’re already changing our future and our fate.” I said softly.

“Yeah. I can feel it to. Hey Dae….”

“Yeah?” I questioned as I turned to face Jae.

“I love you. Never forget that. No matter what happens just remember that I will always love you.” Jae whispered.

“Why does this feel like you’re saying goodbye?”

“I don’t know. I just feel like something bad is about to happen and we’ll be separated because of it.” Jae said softly as a single tear threatened to roll down the side of his face.

I wiped away his tear with my thumb and stared deeply into his eyes. He looked so heartbroken and sad. This wasn’t the Jae that I was used to seeing.

“Jae, what’s wrong? Are you hiding something from me?” I asked in a panicked state.

Jae’s brown eyes spilled over with tears and I had no idea what was happening. I suddenly felt sick to my stomach seeing him like this. Was it something that I did?

“Please Jae. Talk to me. Please.” I begged.

“D-do you love me?” Jae croaked.

“Of course I do. I love you so much Jae. I would do anything for you. Please, tell me what’s wrong. Let me help you.” I pleaded.

Jae sat up on my bed as he wiped the tears from his eyes. Those warm eyes were now puffy from where he had cried.

I instantly sat up and pulled Jae into my loving embrace. He nuzzled his face into my neck and gripped my shirt in both of his hands. I gently his hair and rocked him back and forth while whispering comforting words in his ear.

“Jae. Please tell me what’s wrong.” I said once he had calmed down.

Jae pulled away from my embrace and looked me in the eyes. The warmth from his eyes were slowly returning.

“It’s me.” He whispered.

“What?”

“It’s me. Something’s going to happen to me….and you.” Jae mumbled as he stared at the floor.

I cupped his face in my hand and made him look at me.

“You just had a vision of the future, didn’t you?” I asked.

Jae just nodded his head in response as he refused to look me in the eyes.

“Jae, look at me.” I whispered.

His eyes met mine and he was almost on the verge of tears again.

“I love you and no matter what happens we will always be together. Nothing will ever keep us apart. No matter how far apart we are we will always find our way back to each other.” I stated as I stared deep into his eyes.

Jae grabbed hold of my hands and held them in place against his face.

“I know. I love you so much Dae. More than you will ever know. So can I ask you for one thing?” Jae hesitantly asked.

“Anything.” I said confidently.

“Will you make love to me?”


A/N: IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! I REPEAT, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! Jae just had his very first vision. I wonder what it was about...answer to that will be in chapter 25 and 26. There will be a sequel so please don't hate me when you read the ending of this story. Haha. New character(s)?? in the sequel. One of them has the power to stop time. Any ideas on who it might be? I'll give you a hint....his name starts with a "J" but he goes by his stage name, and he's very popular. Heehee. Comments and subscribers are very welcome here. Thanks to those that have commented, subscribed, and voted up this story. I appreciate all of the support!! Love you all!! ^_^