Y

Guardian Angel

(Daehyun’s POV)

 

Jae and I lay in bed still trying to come down from our high. I smiled at his handprint on my chest and traced the outline of it. It was cool to the touch and would be a permanent reminder of our love.

My eyes slowly closed and I found myself in nothing but pure bliss. A sudden horrifying noise instantly woke me.

I looked over to find Jae gasping for air as he arched his back and flopped around on the bed. His eyes started to flicker between the shades of blue and brown. He started to claw at his throat as he let out a blood curdling scream before everything fell silent.

His face was looking towards the ceiling but his eyes were shut. I started to panic as I grabbed hold of him and started to shake him.

“Jae please wake up!” I shouted as I continued to shake him.

Jae’s lifeless body just flopped around in my grip. I gently lay him back in the bed before I scurried around to dress us both.

There was only one person who knew what to do and I had to see them.

“I’ll be right back, Jae.” I said softly as I stared at his body before I shut the door behind me.

 

 

I found myself running around like some crazy person until I reached my destination. I just hoped someone would be home.

I knocked more liked pounded on the door until it slowly opened. Zelo stood in the doorway yawning and rubbing his eyes.

“What is it Dae?” Zelo asked in a sleepy voice.

“Is Bom here? I really need to see her.” I said urgently.

Zelo turned to look in the house before he yelled out, “Bom! Dae is here to see you!”

Zelo quickly walked off once Bom approached me. Her face was laced with concern as she stared at me.

“What’s wrong Dae?” She asked.

“It’s Jae. I need your help. Come with me now.” I commanded.

She just nodded in response and let me drag her back to mine and Jae’s dorm room.

 

 

Jae was exactly how I had left him. His body remained unmoved but it looked like he was sweating.

“Can you do something for him?” I asked nervously.

Bom just shook her head, “no. We can’t interfere with the transformation. It’s against the rules. Just don’t wake him up.”

“I’ve never seen him like this before. He was screaming this time like he feared for his life. I’m scared for him.” I choked out as I fell to the floor beside his body.

“You two had , didn’t you?” Bom questioned.

“Yeah. He asked me to. Right before that he had a vision but he wouldn’t tell me what it was.” I sobbed.

I turned to look at Bom who’s eyes had widened with shock.

“Then it’s really going to happen now.” Bom mumbled.

“What is?”

“The war. War is coming now. Jae must have seen the vision of what would happen to him so that’s why he asked you to have with him.” Bom stated.

“What did he see?” I hesitantly asked.

“He must have seen his own transformation happen and what would happen to both of you.” Bom clarified.

“What’s going to happen to us then?”

“I can’t say. I’m not supposed to speak to outsiders about the future. Jae will be safe. I can tell you that much.” Bom replied.

I just frowned at her before I grabbed Jae’s hand. His hand felt clammy in mine as I gently it. I didn’t want us to be apart ever again.

Suddenly Jae’s body arched and his hand squeezed mine before he went limp again.

“What’s happening to him?” I mumbled.

“It’s his spirit. His spirit must be fighting with the good and evil within himself.”

“How long will this last?”

“It’s hard to say. He’s the first one this has happened to. It could be seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, or even years. None of us can be certain how long this will last.” Bom replied.

I shook my head at her and buried my face in Jae’s neck.

“This is all my fault.” I murmured.

“No it’s not. This was meant to happen. You can’t blame yourself. Jae knew the consequences of his actions and yet he still did it because he loves you. A love like yours is very rare. A love as strong as yours can never die.” Bom reassured me as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

I pulled away from Jae and looked at Bom.

“Thank you.” I whispered.

Bom just smiled sweetly at me. Her glance was quickly drifted towards the front door.

“Looks like we have company.” Bom mumbled.

Before I could respond we were engulfed by a blinding white light.


A/N: Only one more chapter left!!!! Nobody hate me too much when you read the final chapter of this story. THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!! Jae is not dead just in case you were wondering. So the new character for the sequel will be none other than Jiyong a.k.a G-Dragon. Whoop!! Get ready for it cause it's gonna be action packed and dramatic. I might add in a few more new characters as well. Not sure just yet. Anywho...comments and subscribers are welcome here. Thanks to those of you that commented, subscribed, and voted up this story. I appreciate all of the love and support. Thanks!! ^_^