S

Guardian Angel

(Daehyun’s POV)

 

I woke up to find myself staring at a sleeping Jae. He looked so peaceful laying there beside me. I silently watched his chest rise and fall in an even pattern.

His limbs were tangled with mine and I found myself gently caressing his face. He mumbled something incoherent in his sleep before he started to nuzzle my hand.

I watched as he lazily opened one eye. A smile crept on his face as he opened both eyes and stared at me.

“Morning.” I whispered.

“M-morning.” Jae stuttered, a blush forming on his cheeks.

I chuckled at his cuteness and began to shower him with tiny kisses on his lips. His fingers threaded through my hair as he pulled me further into him. A low growl escaped my lips as I trailed my hand under Jae’s shirt. He let out a soft moan as I twirled my finger around his .

Mmm…Dae.

I quickly pulled away from Jae and he gave me a confused look.

“Did you just say something, Jae?” I questioned.

“No.” He replied.

I just shrugged it off and continued where I left off. My hand gently tugged on Jae’s waistband as I kissed his neck. I could feel his throat vibrate as soft moans escaped his lips.

Stop teasing me Dae.

“I’m. Not. Teasing. You. Jae.” I said between kisses on his neck.

I felt Jae tense up underneath me and I quickly stopped what I was doing to look at him. His eyes were wide and he looked like he had seen a ghost.

“Jae, what’s wrong?” I asked hesitantly.

“I think you can…” His voice trailed off.

“I can what?” I asked not understanding what he was talking about.

You can read minds.

I blinked in surprise. I had heard Jae speak to me but his lips didn’t move at all. Did I really just hear his thoughts?

“I can read minds?” I asked in a whisper.

“I think so.” Jae mumbled.

I watched as Jae closed his eyes.

If you can hear this thought then say yes.”

“Yes.” I replied.

Jae opened his eyes and smiled at me. I smiled back.

“Looks like you have another power then.” Jae chuckled.

“It looks that way.” I replied.

“Just don’t go reading my mind all the time now. I’d like to have some privacy.” Jae teased.

“Oh but I’d love to be in your mind. I want to know every thought you’ve ever had of me.” I smirked.

That familiar blush creeped up on Jae’s face before he buried his face in his pillow. I just laughed at him. He was too cute sometimes. I heard him grumble into the pillow.

I watched in curiosity as my pillow lifted off the bed without anyone touching it and smacked me right across the face. After several smacks to the face the pillow was gently set back down on the bed.

“Hey!” I shouted.

Jae just rolled over in bed and started to giggle at me.

“Since when can you move objects with your mind?” I pouted as I crossed my arms.

“I’ve always been able to. I’m not very good at it. I can only do small objects right now.” Jae explained.

“Well that wasn’t very nice.” I continued to pout.

“Says the demon boy.” Jae chuckled as he rolled his eyes at me.

I just smirked at him, “you really shouldn’t have said that.”

I continued to smirk at him as I felt my demon side start to take over. Jae didn’t have time to react as I pushed him down on the bed and straddled him. My mouth instantly attacked his neck as I slipped out my hot tongue and glided it along his neck.

I kept hold of Jae’s wrists to keep him pinned down. He didn’t even struggle underneath me and I smirked into his neck.

My lips soon met his and I gently bit his bottom lip hoping he would part them. As soon as Jae parted his lips I drove my tongue into his mouth. His mouth was surprisingly cool and then I remembered that he had the power of water.

I decided to have a little fun with him. I focused on the fire within me and I felt my entire body heat up. I let go of Jae’s wrists and drove my tongue deeper into his mouth. The warmth of my tongue caused his mouth to heat up rather quickly and I could feel him tightly grip my waist. His tongue darted around in my mouth and I could feel the inside of my mouth start to freeze up.

I pulled away from Jae and smirked at him. He started panting trying to catch his breath and I saw a puff of black smoke escape his lips.

“We should do that more often.” Jae choked out.

“Definitely.” I smirked as steam rolled out of my mouth.

Jae’s eyes were a beautiful ice blue color before they turned back to brown. Your eyes must only change colors when you’re using your powers, I thought.

“Remember when you said you didn’t think our lives could get any crazier?” I asked.

“Yeah?” Jae mumbled.

“Well I think it just did.” I chuckled.

We both sat there laughing at each other. I wanted nothing more than to get lost in this moment of happiness. 


A/N: So much fluff now, but there is a reason for it. There WILL be coming up here very soon so prepare yourselves cause it's gonna be hot. (No pun intended). Now we know what Dae and Jae's other powers are. There are no more surprise powers from them. Comments and subscribers are welcome here. Over 100+ subscribers!! WOOOO!!!! THANKS YOU GUYS!! Just pretend that I'm hugging all of you right now. Thanks so much for the support, comments, and votes. THANK YOU ALL!! ^_^