2

The New Girl

Nana's P.O.V

"What does she look like?"

"Is she nice?"

"Is she pretty?"

"Is she cute?"

"Is she hot?"

So many questions about cute Lizzy.

"I'll show you her if I can find her." I said. "She looks like the dorky type, but she's with evil Raina so it'll be hard to get close to her."

"Let's check in the library!" E-Young yelled.

So we all walked together down to the library and surely enough Lizzy was there.. But she was alone.

"Wait there." I mumbled and I walked over to Lizzy.

She looked up at me. "Annyeong Jinah."

"Why are you alone, cute Lizzy?" I asked, sitting next to her.

"Raina unnie wanted to go outside, I wanted to stay in here." She said.

Just then I got a text, I checked my phone quickly.

'kiss her and I'll buy you anything you want.' - Jung-Ah

"Who was that?" She asked.

"Oh, Just Jung-Ah." I said. "She wanted to know where I was. Don't worry, she's not coming."

"So what do you want?"

"I just wanted to come see you." I said. "Because you're cute."

Lizzy groaned and closed her book. "I'm not cute."

"Yes you are. And I bet that everyone loved you where you came from.." I said.

She shook her head. "They didn't like me because I'm too dorky.."

"I think it's cute though." I said, leaning closer whilst wrapping my arms around her.

"Jinah, w-what are you doing?" She said, blushing a lot.

"..I want you.." I whispered, then I kissed her deeply.

I felt her clinging to me and I pulled her even closer, not breaking the kiss.

"J-Jinah.." Lizzy stuttered in the kiss. "Stop.."

I pulled away slowly. "You didn't like it?"

"I d-did.. But R-Raina unnie t-told me to s-stay away f-from you.." She mumbled.

"She's just saying that." I said.

I looked over at the door and saw Kaeun's head peeking through. I frowned. Lizzy looked over at the door too, just in time to see E-Young fall into the door.

"..Nana unnie!" E-Young squealed.

"Nana unnie!" Kaeun suddenly jumped in.

"Banana!" Jung-Ah walked in.

I groaned. "Go back outside."

"Only if you come." E-Young said.

"And if you bring cute Lizzy." Jung-Ah added.

"Fine.." I sighed. "Come on." I stood up and pulled Lizzy along and we walked outside.

 

Lizzy's P.O.V

"Cute Lizzy, why do you only let banana hold your hand?" Jung-Ah asked.

"I wasn't even aware Jinah unnie was holding my hand.."

Jung-Ah moved closer and held my other hand whilst E-Young and Kaeun followed close behind.

"What do we do if Raina unnie sees us?" I asked.

"We'll say we found you alone in the libary." Jinah said. "You're not supposed to be alone."

I nodded slowly then we sat down on a hill, Jinah sat behind me and pulled me back so I leant on her whilst the others were sat playing with my hair. Jung-Ah whispered something to Jinah. Jinah changed position so that I was sat in between her legs.

"Nana unnie, how come only you get to hug cute Lizzy?" E-Young asked innocently.

"Because she likes me more." Jinah said.

"Unfair!" Kaeun squealed. "You didn't even ask her!"

"Fine then. Cute Lizzy, who do you-"

"LIZZY-AH! What did I tell you?!"

Raina had found us.