9

The New Girl

Nana's P.O.V

The next morning was school. I woke up early and saw Lizzy was already awake packing all our stuff for the lessons we had. She looked over and saw me wake up.

"Go shower now Jinah unnie." She said.

"Have you already showered?" I asked.

She nodded. "I showered ages ago, I woke up at 5am."

"Why so early? Lizzy, you'll get tired easily.." I sighed.

"Just go shower." She said, going back to packing our stuff.

I got up slowly and went to the bathroom and undressed then got in the shower.

 

Lizzy's P.O.V

I carried on packing stuff for school whilst Jinah showered.

"You have 10 minutes Jinah unnie~" I yelled.

"It's okay, I'm done now!" She yelled back.

Jinah came out with a towel wrapped around herself.

"I can leave if you want to get dressed alone." I said.

"It's okay, I don't mind~ You've seen me before like this anyway." She said, drying herself off then she threw the towel to the side and got dressed.

When she was dressed and ready we went downstairs where Kaeun, E-Young, Jung-Ah and Raina were eating breakfast.

"...Why is she still here?" Jinah asked Jung-Ah, gesturing at Raina.

"Her parents said she has to stay here until she recalls what happened.." Jung-Ah mumbled.

I made Jinah some breakfast and then I sat in the living room on my phone for a while, texting the people from my old school. When it was around 8:30 the others came in with all their stuff.

"We're ready to go now cute Lizzy~" Said E-Young. "Jung-Ah unnie is gonna drive us there."

"Why do you call her cute Lizzy? I think that Jung-Ah is the cutest." Raina said loudly, obviously still suffering from her memory loss.

"..Let's just go." Jung-Ah said awkwardly and we all went outside and got in the car.

Most of the journey was in silence, apart from the small conversation me and Jinah unnie had.

"..Does anyone at school know?" I asked.

"I don't think so.." She said. "And by the way, at school please call me Nana, I don't want people to start calling me by my real name."

"Okay unnie.." I said, resting my head against her shoulder.

"Jung-Ah unnie, you're cute~" Raina squealed.

"..I know." Jung-Ah said quietly.

We arrived at school and got out and went to our form room. As soon as Raina's friends saw her they came over.

"Raina! Why are you with them?" One of them, Jooyeon asked.

"..Who are you?" Raina asked, puzzled.

"Jooyeon.. We've been best friends for ages. Why don't you remember?" Jooyeon glared at Nana. "What did you do to her."

"Nothing.. She hit her head on something whilst she was at my house.." Nana said.

"You're a liar." Jooyeon growled, pulling Raina away.

"NO! DON'T TAKE ME AWAY FROM JUNG-AH!" Raina suddenly screamed.

Everyone in the room stopped and looked at us.

"...I don't know why she's so attached to me." Jung-Ah said, blinking.

"..If you're gonna be like that, then fine, stay with Jung-Ah and her weirdos." Jooyeon mumbled, then she left with her friends.

Raina giggled and clinged to Jung-Ah's arm. "Saranghae unnie~"

Jung-Ah blushed slightly then went to sit down but Raina followed her. We all went to our places and sat down. Nana leaned closer and whispered to me.

"Don't tell anyone." She said, pointing to my stomach.

"I wasn't going to anyway.." I mumbled.

The teacher came in and did the register then told us the announcements for the week.

"Today you will be spending the entire day doing sports for the sports day at the end of this week." Said the teacher. "All of you must go to the changing rooms now and get ready."

So we all got up and walked to the changing rooms together.

 

Nana's P.O.V

I pulled Lizzy over to an empty corner of the changing room and the others surrounded us.

"Just.. All of you, make a wall around Lizzy when she gets changed in case anyone notices something.." I mumbled.

"Is it really a good idea for me to be doing sports?" Lizzy asked.

"I don't know. Jung-Ah unnie, write a note pretending to be Lizzy's umma about why she can't do P.E.. Let's say she hurt her arm." I said.

Jung-Ah got a piece of paper out of her pocket and wrote on it. "Wait.. Lizzy.. What's your full name?"

"Park Soo-Young." Lizzy said.

Jung-Ah finished writing the note then handed it to Lizzy. "Go show it to the teachers. They'll still make you get changed though."

Lizzy left with her note and everyone else began to get dressed. When Lizzy came back the others made a wall around her and I stood close by as she got changed.

"..Your stomach looks red." I said quietly.

"I haven't really noticed anything yet." She said, putting her shirt on.

When she was dressed we went out to the field where it was pouring down with rain.

"Nana unnie, I don't like it out here." E-Young whimpered.

"Go inside then- Look they have a pool!" I squealed, sprinting over to the pool.

"Unnie, you'll catch a cold!" Lizzy yelled, walking quickly after me.

"I'll be fine." I said.

"You won't. You have to stay in those clothes ALL day, if you go in the pool your underwear will get wet too, and you're wearing a white shirt which is see-through already unnie." She said, staring at me seriously.

"..Fine.." I mumbled.

"You need to get changed.. Actually, all of us do.." She said, then she held my hand and pulled me back inside with the others following.

The boys were all stood in the corridor to the changing rooms when we walked past.

"Nana, turn around!" One of them, the one called Kai yelled.

I ignored him and kept walking, then one of them grabbed my other arm and pulled me away from Lizzy.

"You shouldn't go out in the rain." The boy said. "It makes your shirt see-through." His hand traced down to my chest and he grinned.

"..Get off me Aron." I hissed.

"Or else what? You'll hit me with your handbag?" He laughed.

"I'll break your fingers." I said, glaring at him.

"But you won't." He said, moving his hand further down.

"Wanna bet?" I grabbed his hand and yanked his fingers back until I heard several cracks.

He screamed in pain and backed away, holding his hand. "What the hell Nana?!"

"Serves you right." I said, then I went back to walking with the others.

"What happened?" Jung-Ah asked.

"I broke his fingers." I said.

"..Well you're rough.." Kaeun mumbled.

I looked over at Lizzy and grinned but she blushed and stared at the floor, giggling slightly.

 

Lizzy's P.O.V

We went into the changing rooms and changed into our spare kit. There was nobody else around but Raina was stuck to Jung-Ah like glue and it was evident that Jung-Ah was getting angry.

"Jung-Ah unnieee~" Raina squealed.

"..Go away. I don't like you." Jung-Ah growled.

"...But..." Raina stared at Jung-Ah with innocent eyes.

"Jooyeon likes you. Go find her." Jung-Ah said.

Raina left slowly, when she was gone everyone cheered.

"Ugh, she was so clingy." Nana groaned.

"I know, she wouldn't lea-" Jung-Ah started, then a teacher walked in.

"What are you girls doing in here?" She asked us.

"...We needed to change clothes." Nana said.

"Well hurry up. You need to join the rest of the group with training." She said.

I heard a small grunt behind me and saw Jung-Ah staring at the teacher like she was hypnotised.

"Are you okay?" E-Young whispered to Jung-Ah. Jung-Ah nodded slowly.

"Uhhm.. Teacher.. Can I ask what is your name? I have never seen you before." Jung-Ah said, sounding a little too polite as she usually would.

"I'm new here, this is my first day. My name is Kahi, I'll be helping with P.E." She said.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Jung-Ah."  She said, bowing.

Kahi laughed. "You're polite. I look forwards to teaching you." She said, then she left.

We all looked over at Jung-Ah who was smiling to herself.

"What's up with you? You're never that nice to me.." Nana said, poking Jung-Ah's face.

"..I think I'm in love.." Jung-Ah sighed happily.

"Oh my god, not again." Kaeun groaned.