11

The New Girl

Wow guys, thank you for the positive responses ^-^ Thank you for 750 views.

 

Nana's P.O.V

I woke up at 10am and Lizzy was still sleeping. I got out of bed and went downstairs, it seemed like everyone else was asleep so I didn't bother getting dressed. As I walked into the living room I saw that Kahi was asleep on the couch. I creeped around her, hoping that I wouldn't wake her up. I went into the kitchen and made some breakfast. I heard a yawn from the living room. I looked back and saw Kahi was waking up. I opened a cupboard and emptied it quickly and hid inside. A few minutes later I heard voices. It sounded like Lizzy and Kahi.

"Have you seen Nana anywhere?" Lizzy asked Kahi.

"No.. I just woke up. Is she not still asleep upstairs?" Kahi said.

"She's not in any of the rooms upstairs. I checked already.. From the looks of it though she's already had breakfast." Said Lizzy.

I heard them walk into the kitchen.

"There's a lot of stuff on the floor." Kahi said.

The cupboard opened and Lizzy's face was there. "..Why are you in the cupboard in your underwear?"

"..I don't know." I said slowly.

I looked over at Kahi who seemed very amused by the situation.

"Just get out of the cupboard and get dressed." Said Lizzy.

She pulled me out of the cupboard and instead going upstairs to get dressed I went and sat outside. A few minutes later, Kahi followed me out.

"..Can I ask you something?" Said Kahi.

"Go ahead." I said.

"You and Lizzy.. Are you together? She asked.

I nodded. "Lizzy's also pregnant.. Don't tell anyone though.."

"Oh.. Well the best of luck to you both. I should go check on Jung-Ah." Said Kahi, then she went upstairs to find Jung-Ah.

 

Jung-Ah's P.O.V

I was lying in bed waiting for someone to get me because I was too lazy to get up myself. I saw the door open and waited to be jumped on, but instead it was Kahi.

"Wake up sleepy, do you know how late it is?" Kahi giggled, sitting next to me.

"I don't wanna get up though.." I said, looking up at her innocently.

"You have to though, or I'll get bored without you~" Kahi pouted.

"You're too cute to resist." I said, grinning as I sat up and kissed her softly.

 

Meanwhile in the maknae's room...

 

Kaeun's P.O.V

"This make up makes me look stupid doesn't it? Do I look like a panda? I don't want Kahi to laugh at me." E-Young said, looking at me.

"You look fine.." I mumbled, not looking up from my game of Super Mario.

"..You didn't even look!" E-Young squealed.

"Because you always look perfect anyway!" I yelled.

"...Come on... Let's just go down.." She said quietly.

I turned the game off and followed E-Young down the stairs. Lizzy was sat in the living room on her own.

"Where's Nana unnie?" I asked her.

"Outside." Lizzy said.

"What's she doing out there?" E-Young asked.

"I don't know. She just went outside after she came out of the cupboard." Lizzy said, looking up at us.

Just then the door opened and we all watched as Nana walked in and slumped down next to Lizzy.

"Good morning Nana unnie~" I said.

Nana looked up and waved. E-Young pulled me to the kitchen and we ate breakfast.

 

Lizzy's P.O.V

"What's up?" I asked Nana.

"Nothing.. I'm just tired." She said.

"Go back to bed then? I don't want you to be tired.. I'll wake you up when you want me to.." I said, her hair.

Nana shook her head. "It's okay.. I'll be fine.. I have homework to do anyway.."

"Oh.. I just remembered. Raina unnie wants to see me again, her memory came back." I said.

Nana frowned. "You still want to talk to her? After you've seen how mean she is to us?"

"She's not mean to me.. And friends are friends.." I said. "I'm sorry.."

"Don't be sorry.. I understand.." Nana mumbled, then she got up and went to her room again.

I sighed and left the house and went to visit Raina for the day.