12

The New Girl

Over 1000 views! Wow guys, thanks :D I will try to update more often.

Nana's P.O.V

The next day at school was boring, we had a lot of written work to do, especially in English class. The teacher was talking about fruits, then I noticed Jung-Ah was looking at me and grinning.

"Don't you dare.." I mumbled.

"..Banana!" Jung-Ah said loudly.

"Exactly." The teacher said. "Well done."

I stared out of the window at the field and watched Kahi run laps for a long time. Lizzy nudged me a few times.

"What are you looking at?" She whispered.

"I'm watching Kahi. It's better than this boring class anyway.." I said, probably a bit too loud.

"Who said that? Im Jinah? If you think this class is boring maybe you should stay behind after the lesson." The teacher said, glaring at me.

"..Nah you're alright." I said, smirking slightly.

The teacher went back to writing on the board whilst I quietly packed up my bag. Lizzy grabbed my arm.

"Where are you going?!" She whispered furiously.

"Outside." I said, then I pecked her lips and walked out.

 

Kahi's P.O.V

I was doing laps of the field to keep healthy when I saw Nana walking out onto the field. I ran over to her.

"Why aren't you in class?" I asked.

"English class is boring. Can't I just run laps with you?" She groaned.

"You need the education though.." I said, looking at her seriously.

"I can just get Lizzy to teach me it later." She said, putting her bag down.

"Fine..  But it's not my fault if you get in trouble for skipping a class." I said.

We started to jog together, we were both quiet for a long time.

"..I realised something." Nana said, grinning slightly.

"And that is?" I looked at her.

"You and Jung-Ah are like the parents of me, Lizzy, E-Young and Kaeun." She said.

"What makes you think that?" I asked.

"You're both the oldest and you care for us." She said.

"I wouldn't exactly say me and Jung-Ah are like parents.. More of some kind of weird sisterly relationship between us all." I said, thinking.

We continued to run laps until lunch, then we went inside. As soon as we got inside I heard a loud squeal and Jung-Ah clung to my arm.

"Kahi, come eat with me, I'm starving~" She said, then she pulled me to the dining room.

 

Lizzy's P.O.V

I went staight to the library to study when Raina and her friends Jooyeon and Uee came in.

"..Hello Lizzy." Raina said.

I looked up. "Hello Raina unnie. What are you doing here?"

"I just came to study.. And to tell you that your weird girlfriend is wearing some skin tight leather suit and she's pretending to be a ninja in the corridors." Raina said. Jooyeon and Uee giggled.

I didn't really know what to say. "Uhm.. I better go find her then.."

I put my books away and left the library and found Nana running around in the science corridor.

"..Unnie, what are you doing?" I asked. "And what are you wearing that for?"

"I can stick to things!" Nana squealed excitedly, then she threw herself against a wall and stuck to it.

"Just calm down and change back to your normal clothes." I said.

"I don't want to though.." She slid off the wall and pouted.

Just then the bell went.

"...Everyone will stare at you now.." I groaned.

"We have dance class anyway. Come on." She said and she pulled me along to the dance practice rooms where the poles were set up.

When we got there, Kahi was talking to the others. She looked over at us, then back to the others, then looked at Nana again and grinned slightly as I pulled Nana across the room to the back of the crowd.

"Anyway.." Kahi was saying. "I'll be teaching you for a while since your current teacher has sustained a spinal injury."

I heard a content sigh from Jung-Ah who was gazing at Kahi.

"Do you think she'll tell me off for wearing this?" Nana whispered.

"..Probably." I mumbled.

"Pole dancing isn't a simple thing. It takes months to perfect the different moves so we'll be starting with something simple. Actually gripping onto the pole and managing to hold on." Kahi said. "Once we get past that stage then we can move on to more difficult things."

"Are you going to show us an example Miss Kahi?" Jung-Ah asked.

I saw a grin flash across Kahi's face. "That was the next thing I was going to do. Do you want to move closer to the front so you can focus better, Jung-Ah?"

Jung-Ah nodded and literally sprinted to the front of the room and sat down right at the front. "If you fall I'm here to catch you.." I heard Jung-Ah mumble and she smirked.

Everyone watched as Kahi started to climb up the pole. "You have to make sure your hands are securely around the pole before you bring your legs up." She said, then she climbed to the very top. "I want all of you to try." She slid down again. "Apart from Nana and Lizzy. I want a word."

Nana frowned. "Told you so.."

As the others started to approach the poles Kahi came over.

"So Nana, what's with the skin tight suit?" Kahi asked.

"I.. Uhhm.. I don't know.." Nana mumbled. "Wait.. Yeah I do.." I stood behind Kahi, watching and trying to mouth things to Nana. "I.. Was.. At a fashion... Sh.. Shoot.. In.. On the roof."

"..That's hard to believe." Kahi said. "You need to change into something e-"

"Kahi~" Jung-Ah appeared out of nowhere and glomped Kahi.

"Jung-Ah, let go, we can't be like this in school or else I'll get fired.." Kahi said.

"But unnie.." Jung-Ah pouted.

"Uhm.. We'll just go.." Nana said, then she pulled me outside. "Got any spare clothes I can wear?"

"Yeah.. I think.. But they might be a bit small.." I said.

"It'll be fine." She said.

I took her to my locker and pulled out some clothes. "Will these do?"

She nodded, then started to pull off what she was wearing. "Nobody will see.."

"There's a classroom across from us." I said, frowing. "And I'm pretty sure that people are looking."

"Why does it matter anyway?" She asked.

"I don't want people to see you. You're mine." I said.

She grinned slightly. "Cute."

We sneaked back into the practice room and Nana hid in a cupboard and got changed.