4

The New Girl

Nana's P.O.V

We spent a long time learning boring stuff in dance, then we had P.E. Today we were going to be running and jumping. We were all stood on the field together, Lizzy slowly being dragged away by Raina whilst E-Young was on the other side trying to drag her back.

"Get in groups of five." Said the teacher.

I heard a loud squeal of pain from Lizzy as it became a game of tug of war.

"Raina can't run or jump. Come with us cute Lizzy." I said, then I pulled Lizzy away and glared at Raina.

In the group it was me, Lizzy, E-Young, Kaeun and Jung-Ah. Lizzy looked nervous.

"What's wrong cute Lizzy?" I wrapped my arms around her waist and looked at her.

"Nothing.." Lizzy tried to push me away but I was too strong for her.

"Do your stretches, then do five laps of the field." Said our teacher then she ran inside.

Everyone looked at me, mainly because they had no idea what stretches to do, so I lead them through it then started jogging. Lizzy and Jung-Ah following close by. I noticed that we were going to have to run past the boys who were probably going to make comments as they did every week about us. I grabbed Lizzy's hand and I ran as fast as I could past them.

"Unnie.. Slow down.." Lizzy panted.

"We have to run fast though when we go near the boys, or else they'll say things." I said.

"Just go on without me.. I'll catch up.." Lizzy started to slow down.

"Stop rushing her you idiot!" I heard Raina yell.

"Shut up!" I yelled back.

"Unnie.. Please.. I can't breathe.." Lizzy was almost walking now.

I sighed and picked her up and started running again.

"Happy now?" I was catching up to Jung-Ah again who had raced ahead when Lizzy had stopped running.

"No.." She sighed.

"Well tough. I don't want you near Raina. She's weird." I said.

Everything was going fine until I noticed my shoelace was undone. Usually my laces were done tight enough but not today.. As we got closer to the finish line, I tripped and fell, landing ontop of Lizzy. I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact of Lizzy's body against mine but it never happened. I opened my eyes slowly and saw that my arms were holding me up.

"Unnie, are you okay?" Lizzy asked.

I nodded. "Are you okay?"

"You caught me before you fell and put me down, then your arms held you up.. It was really weird..." Lizzy said.

I looked around and noticed we were the only people here and that the others had all finished the race.

"Unnie.. We need to finish.." Lizzy started.

I shook my head and leant in closer, gazing into her eyes.

"Unnie.. P-People are watching.."

"Let them see."

"I d-don't want them to th-think I'm weird.."

I shook my head and pressed my lips against her. It took a few moments but slowly her hands gripped onto my shirt and she pulled me down on top of her.

"Unnie.." She whispered in the kiss. "I love you.."

I smiled slightly. "Good.. Because I love you too.."

"Banana, the teacher is coming!" I heard Jung-Ah yell.

"Come on.." I said, helping Lizzy up.

We ran together to the finish line. As soon as we got there E-Young, Kaeun and Jung-Ah were cheering.

"I'm so proud of you banana!" Jung-Ah squealed.

"Congratulations!" E-Young yelled, clinging to Kaeun who was dramatically sobbing with happiness.

Lizzy giggled slightly and clinged to me, I ruffled her hair.

 

Lizzy's P.O.V

When school was over, Jinah unnie invited me to her house because she was having a party

"If you get tired and want to be alone you can always go to my room, nobody else is allowed in there." She said as we walked up the stairs to her room to find something to wear.

"Jinah unnie, are you sure you want me in here whilst you get ready?" I asked shyly as she pulled off her shirt.

"I'm choosing clothes for you too, so you have to get undressed too." She said, looking over at me. "I can blindfold you if you want."

"Oh.. It's okay.. I'll b-be fine.." I mumbled as I slowly ed my own shirt.

After a long time of trying on different clothes, we finally found something for each other.

"Lizzy-ah~ Let me do your makeup." Jinah said.

About an hour later, we were finally ready. Jinah invited people in and the party started. I was only expecting a few people to show up, but there were a couple hundred.

"Unnie.. There's a lot of people.." I said, clinging to Jinah's arm.

"Jung-Ah unnie will be here soon with E-Young and Kaeun.. You can stay in my room if it gets too much for you.. I would come with you but I can't.." She said, wrapping her arms around me.

"Can they come in your room too?" I asked.

"I guess so, but make sure they're careful." She said.

"I'll be in your room then.." I said, kissing her softly.

I walked up the stairs and went into Jinah's room and sat on the bed. Somehow I managed to fall asleep.

 

"Cute Lizzy.."

"Speak to us cute Lizzy.."

I groaned and opened my eyes slowly to see Jung-Ah, Kaeun and E-Young stood around me.

"You're awake!" E-Young squealed.

"Banana said you would be here~" Jung-Ah said.

"How long have you been sleeping for?" Kaeun asked.

I checked the time on my phone. "An hour.."

"Nana unnie sent us up to ask if you wanted to go in the pool, that's where she is. She said she has stuff in the wardrobe for you to wear." E-Young said, then she opened up the wardrobe and looked for whatever Jinah was talking about. Eventually she pulled out a bikini and passed it to me. "She said wear this one~ We'll see you outside cute Lizzy!" Then they all left.

I slowly changed into the bikini and shyly went outside to the pool. I saw Jinah straight away and she climbed out of the pool and ran over to me.

"Lizzy-ah~" She purred. "You look y."

"H-Heh.. Thanks.." I mumbled, blushing.

She took me to the edge of the pool and helped me in. I saw the others swim over.

"Cute Lizzy~" Jung-Ah squealed.

Jinah wrapped her arms around me tightly as the others decided to hug me aswell.

"B-Be careful.. I'm t-ticklish.." I stuttered.

I felt Jinah's hands creep up my sides and she started tickling me. I squealed loudly and tried to wiggle away but the others tickled me too.

"YAH STOP!" I squealed loudly.

"It's adorable though~" Jinah giggled, stopping slowly.

The others backed away as Jinah pulled me closer and kissed me softly. I heard a yell from behind, it sounded like Raina unnie but how could it possibly be if she hated Jinah? I pulled away slowly and looked around to see Raina.

"What are you doing here?" Jinah hissed at her.

"You invited me. You invited everyone in the school." She said. "What are you doing to Lizzy."

"Lizzy is my girlfriend." Jinah said, wrapping her arms tighter around me.

"Is that true Lizzy?" Raina looked at me.

I nodded. "I love Jinah unnie.."

"I warned you though.. You can't trust her.." Raina started.

"Save it for somewhere else, midget." Jinah growled.

"Fine.." Raina glared at Jinah, then looked at me. "If this is what you want then Lizzy, you'll learn how cruel she is the hard way." Then she left.

I never quite understood what Raina meant.. But the thought of what she said stuck with me all night.