13

The New Girl

A few months later...

Nana's P.O.V

"Wake up Nana~"

"Appa.. Five more minutes.." I groaned, pushing Kahi away.

"But you'll be late for your practices at school for your performance... And aren't you recording the voices today too?" Kahi said.

I sat up slowly and looked at her. "Ugh.. I can't be bothered.."

"And then you have to come to the hospital with me~" Lizzy called from the living room.

"It's stupid.. All of this.. I want to sleep in.. It's saturday.." I sighed.

"Just get up, or else Jung-Ah will come and throw water at you again." Kahi said, then she left.

I got out of bed and got dressed, then went to the kitchen where breakfast was waiting. I ate then sat down next to Lizzy who was on her phone.

"Hey sleepy." She said.

"You're lucky you don't have to do any of this stuff.. Why can't I be the pregnant one instead.." I groaned.

"Being pregnant isn't fun. It's boring. We can't even cuddle properly anymore because my fatness gets in the way.." Lizzy mumbled.

"You two, come on we have to go now." Said Jung-Ah.

We walked outside and got in Kahi's car and she drove us to school. When we got there we went to the dance rooms where the others were waiting to practice.

"You took your time.." Kaeun said as we walked in.

"Yeah..." Raina mumbled.

"We're sorry." I said sarastically.

We still disliked Raina, but now because we were in a dance routine together we decided not to fight and just get on with it. But after this things would go back to normal. We went to the poles whilst Lizzy sat down on a chair and watched.

"After this, you'll be going to the recording studio in the music department to record your parts for the song. Then in a week you'll be performing infront of everyone." Kahi said as we were practicing.

 

A few hours later...

 

Now we were back at my house doing chores because Kahi forced us to whilst she was sat with Lizzy on the couch.

"Why can't you do the chores too appa?" I asked as I was cleaning the windows.

"Because I'm tired." She said.

"So am I, and it's unfair Lizzy gets to do nothing too.." I mumbled.

"You know why I can't do anything~" Lizzy said.

"Ugh I'm sick of cleaning!" I yelled, then I threw the cloth down and went to my room.

 

Lizzy's P.O.V

I looked at Kahi. Kahi frowned.

"Why is she so grumpy all of a sudden?" Kahi asked.

"It's her time of the month.. She's always really grumpy when it happens." I said.

"That's only because she can't do things with you~" Jung-Ah teased.

"Yah unnie! That's not true!" I squealed, blushing slightly.

"I won't tell anyone, don't worry~ Go check on the angry banana." Jung-Ah said.

I got up and waddled up the stairs and knocked on Nana's door.

"Unnie, it's me.." I said.

There was no answer. I slowly opened the door. Nana's clothes were on the floor and she was fast asleep under the covers. I closed the door behind me and climbed onto the bed. She rolled over and I saw her expression was angry.

"Why don't you smile for once unnie.." I mumbled.

I lay next to her and pulled her closer and ended up falling asleep slowly.

 

                         

I swear that I will make these more interesting when my imagination comes back. XD