20

The New Girl

The day that Lizzy was due to give birth...

Lizzy's P.O.V

Kahi decided to stay at home with me and Nana because today was the day I was due to give birth. Nana no longer needed her wheelchair so she was walking around getting stuff ready with Kahi.

"I'm gonna be an appa~" Nana squealed.

"You're too girly to be an appa though." I said, giggling.

Nana sat next to me and hugged me tightly. "You're the squishy umma."

"Take me to the kitchen~" I said.

Nana helped me up and we went to the kitchen together. I was getting something from the cupboard when I felt liquid trickling down my leg.

"UNNIE HELP ME!" I screamed, holding onto Nana tightly.

"KAHI, ITS TIME!" Nana yelled.

 

Jung-Ah's P.O.V

"Because your usual dance teacher can't be here, and your cover dance teacher isn't here either we are going to just watch a movie." Said the teacher.

The movie started and I got a text from Nana.

'asfsdfhfd ITS HAPPENING"

I gasped. Everyone looked at me, I looked down.

"What is it?" Kaeun whispered.

"Lizzy's having the baby." I mumbled.

E-Young overheard us and said it a bit too loudly. "SHE'S HAVING THE BABY?!" E-Young said loudly.

People looked at us and lots of whispering echoed around the room whilst the lights of phone screens came up.

"Well done E-Young.." Kaeun groaned.

I texted Nana "Are you at hospital yet?"

Nana texted back quite quickly. "YES THEY PUT LIZZY ON THOSE DELUSIONAL PAINKILLERS ADSDSSDSAHGT IM GOING TO BE AN APPA"

I giggled slightly and texted back. "Good luck ^-^"

I carried on watching the film, then I heard a grunt from next to me and saw E-Young and Kaeun clinging tightly to each other whilst gazing deeply into each other's eyes. I don't think they knew I was watching.

"Kaeun.." E-Young whispered. "Saranghae.."

I watched as E-Young leaned in and their lips met. I smirked slightly and kept watching the film.

 

Nana's P.O.V

"Oh my god unnie.. It's hurting so much.. Nothing is even happening though..." Lizzy groaned.

"It'll all be over soon.." I said, kissing her forehead.

A few hours later..

"JINAH IT'S HURTING SO MUCH, OH MY GOD HELP!" Lizzy was screaming as the doctors told her to push.

"Just a few more pushes Miss Park and the baby will be out." Said one of the doctors.

Lizzy nodded, then pushed again and screamed.

"I'm here Lizzy, don't worry.." I said, squeezing her hand.

A lot more screaming followed and my hand was almost crushed as Lizzy did the last few pushes and the baby finally came out.

"Unnie.. It's.. It's over now right?" Lizzy asked, looking at me.

I nodded. "You did great."

"It's a girl." Said one of the doctors.

"What do you want to call her unnie?" Lizzy asked me.

"I.. I think we should combine our names.. Something like.. Soojin." I said.

Lizzy smiled weakly. "I like that name.. Soojin it is then.."

 

Jung-Ah's P.O.V

We were lying on the field in silence. Nana's updates had stopped so we were worried.

"I just wish she would text something.." Kaeun mumbled.

And then as if by magic I got a text. I read it.

"lizzy had a girl. shes called soojin"  From Nana.

"Lizzy had the baby!" I squealed.

"Did she say what it was called?" E-Young asked.

"She said it was a girl and that they called her Soojin." I said.

We had a group pile on which was kind of a hug that turned into a sandwich to celebrate the birth of Soojin.

 

Lizzy's P.O.V

The next day I was allowed out of hospital with Soojin. Kahi took us home and everyone spent a while holding Soojin. I was still really tired so I told Kahi and Jung-Ah to look after Soojin whilst I got some sleep. Nana came with me because she had been in the hospital with me and hadn't had any sleep at all. I looked over at Nana who was fast asleep and smiled. I cuddled up against her and fell asleep too.