8

The New Girl

Nana's P.O.V

I texted the others that they could come back in, but only E-Young came back.

"Where's the others?" I asked.

"Uhhm.. Raina touched something, so we beat her up.." E-Young said quietly.

"What did she touch?" I asked nervously.

"The wall." E-Young said.

"..You idiots. You don't hurt people for touching a wall!" I yelled.

"We didn't know! You said you didn't want her to touch anything!" E-Young said, looking slightly scared.

"Just take me to her." I said.

Me and Lizzy got up and followed E-Young into the hallway where Raina was knocked out on the floor with Jung-Ah and Kaeun standing over her.

"Nana unnie, she touched the wall so we hurt her!" Kaeun said proudly.

"..You don't hurt people for touching a wall." I said. "Move."

The others moved away and I walked over to Raina and picked her up.

"What are you doing?" Jung-Ah asked.

"Putting her somewhere more comfortable so she can wake up and go home." I said, carrying her back to the living room.

I put her down on the couch and looked over at Lizzy.

"What should we do now Jinah unnie..?" She asked.

"You're her friend. Make her wake up." I said.

Lizzy sat on the floor near Raina. "Unnie.. Wake up.." She gently shook her. We all watched as Raina's eyes opened slowly.

"Where am I.." Raina groaned.

"Jinah unnie's house.." Lizzy said.

"Who's that?" She asked.

Lizzy looked up at me and I walked over.

"This is Jinah." Lizzy said. "Don't you remember?"

Raina stared up at me, looking very confused. "I have never seen this person in my entire life."

I frowned. "..You're supposed to hate me."

"I don't hate you. You seem cute." She said.

"Jinah is my girlfriend." Lizzy said quickly.

I looked over at Jung-Ah. "Unnie. Take her to hospital."

Jung-Ah walked over and picked Raina up. Raina curled up in Jung-Ah's arms.

"You're warm." Raina said.

"..Uh.. Thanks?" Jung-Ah left the room with her and took her to hospital in the car.

I glared at E-Young and Kaeun. "Idiots! She's suffering from memory loss now! What do you think will happen now!?"

"Unnie.. I'm s-sorry.." Kaeun stuttered.

"Sorry? Sorry won't do anything now!" I yelled. "Don't you think I have enough problems already?!" I went to lash out at Kaeun but E-Young grabbed my arm.

"Don't hit her." She said calmly.

"I'll do what I want." I growled.

"..E-Young.." Kaeun sniffled.

"All of you just go away!" I screamed, then ran off to my room.

"Jinah unnie!" Lizzy yelled, running after me.

"Leave me alone!" I slammed the door shut and lay on my bed, sobbing into my pillow.

 

Lizzy's P.O.V

I chased after Jinah, but gave up on the stairs and went back to the others. I was about to enter the room when I saw Kaeun and E-Young clinging to each other, faces inches apart.

"Unnie.." Kaeun sobbed.

"It's okay.. Unnie's here now.." E-Young said.

"I thought she w-was going to hit me.." Kaeun said.

"I wouldn't let her.. I promise I won't ever let any harm come to you.." E-Young whispered, then she leant closer and kissed Kaeun softly.

I felt awkward so I slowly backed away and tried again to talk to Jinah.

"Unnie, let me in." I said.

"Who is it.." Jinah mumbled.

"It's Lizzy." I said.

"Come in.."

I opened the door slowly and instantly Jinah pulled me onto her bed and hugged me tightly, she was crying a lot.

"Don't cry.. It's okay.." I whispered, wiping her tears away.

She didn't respond, all she did was cling to me tighter and sniffle. We stayed like that the majority of the day until she calmed down.