7

The New Girl

Lizzy's P.O.V

I ran all the way to Raina's house and she let me in quickly when she realised I was crying.

"What happened?" She asked, handing me tissues.

"Jinah unnie.. And E-Young.." I sobbed.

"I told you not to trust them!" She yelled.

"I'm sorry unnie.. But there's something even worse.." I started.

"What is it?" She asked, looking worried.

"I'm pregnant.. And it's Jinah's.." I mumbled.

"..Oh god, when did it happen?" She asked.

"At the party.. We were drunk." I said, looking up at her sadly.

"Are you keeping the baby?" She asked.

I burst into tears again and she hugged me tightly. "I don't know, Raina unnie.. I don't want to kill new life.."

"As much as I think this is a bad idea, you need to sort it out with Nana." She said. "I can take you back to her house if you like and you two can sort it out."

"I don't know if I could face Jinah unnie again.." I sniffled.

"You have to." She said. "Now come on."

She took me to the car and we got in and she drove to Jinah's house with the directions from me.

 

Nana's P.O.V

"Hm.. Dare."

"I dare you to that window." Said Jung-Ah.

"..All of my windows are clean anyway." I said, grinning as I got up and the window, then I saw the car outside with Lizzy and Raina inside.

"What is it?" Kaeun asked as I backed away from the window quickly.

"Lizzy's back with Raina." I mumbled, frowning.

"Why with Raina? Are they gonna gang up on you or something?" E-Young snorted.

"..Quick, hit me so I look like I've been crying." I said.

Jung-Ah ran towards me and hit me in the stomach. I groaned loudly in pain and tears started to fall.

"Was that hard enough?" Jung-Ah asked.

I nodded. "Too hard.." I slumped down on the couch and watched as Lizzy and Raina came to the front door. "Let them in.."

E-Young and Kaeun went to the door and opened it.

"..Come in Lizzy.." I heard E-Young say.

"And you." Kaeun said, addressing Raina. "Don't touch anything or anyone."

Lizzy came in, Raina following shortly after who was followed by E-Young and Kaeun. Lizzy stared at me sadly. Raina slowly pushed Lizzy closer and whispered something to her. Lizzy nodded.

"W-What did you do w-with E-Young w-when I came i-in?" Lizzy asked, her voice was very shaky.

"We were hugging. Nothing else. I didn't plan to do anything else either." I said, trying not to look too in pain from when Jung-Ah hit me.

Lizzy looked over at Raina who whispered something else. Lizzy nodded again. "I w-want to t-talk about w-what happened b-between us.. Alone.."

I looked around at the others and they slowly left the room. I patted the seat next to me on the couch and looked at Lizzy again. "Sit."

She sat next to me. "..I s-still love you.." She said slowly. She paused for a while, then spoke again. "Do you w-want this child?"

I shrugged.  "I don't know.. Do you want the child?"

"I don't know either.. But I don't exactly want to kill new life.." She said. "J-Jinah unnie.." She started to cry.

"Lizzy.. Don't cry.." I said, hugging her.

 

Jung-Ah's P.O.V

"Can we keep playing?" E-Young asked.

"I don't want to play if she's here." Kaeun said, glaring at Raina.

"You. Go stand in the corner." I said. Raina went and stood on her own in the corner. "Now we can play." I said.

"Make stupid faces in the window at Nana. First to make her laugh wins." I said.

A minute or so later we had our faces pressed up against the window at the front of Nana's house pulling the strangest expressions we could think of.

"She's not looking!" E-Young groaned.

"Make stupid noises then." I said.

Kaeun and E-Young started making the most weirdest noises I'd ever heard, there were mutations of animal sounds and all sorts of messed up voices. Eventually Nana looked up at us and frowned and walked to the window and opened it.

"..What the hell are you doing?"

"Playing dares." Kaeun said.

"..Don't play without me!" She growled.

"Too late. You're busy anyway." I said, looking over at Lizzy who was looking a lot better.

"Just go stand somewhere else. Paint on Raina." She said. "I have face paint in my room." Then she closed the window again and we pretended to leave but secretly sat down and spied on them.

"They're close.." I whispered.

"Do you think they'll..?" E-Young whispered.

"They're staring intently into each other's eyes. Either they're about to kill each other or about to have a rough make out session." Kaeun said.

We watched as Nana climbed on top of Lizzy and they kissed each other deeply.

"..Stop watching." I said, staring at E-Young and Kaeun.

"Why?" E-Young asked, frowning.

"You're too innocent to see this." I said, then I pulled them away from the window.

"..Meanie.." Kaeun grumbled.

"I'm saving your innocence!" I retorted.

"I've already had my first kiss though!" E-Young squealed.

"..Everyone has kissed Nana. I don't think that counts." I said.

"..So you kissed her too?" Kaeun asked.

I nodded. "You weren't there though."

"How old were you?" E-Young asked.

"..It was before we met you." I said.

"..Jung-Ah unnie was a player." Kaeun said, grinning.

"No I wasn't.." I mumbled.

 

[Nobody's P.O.V]

"I love you Lizzy.."

"I love you too Jinah unnie.."

                                   

"CAUGHT YOU!"

"I wasn't doing anything!"

"I saw you touching the wall! Hit her, Kaeun!"

"Hit her hard in the head!"

"No, please don't! GET OFF ME! STOP IT!"