10

The New Girl

Nana's P.O.V

We all joined the others in the sports hall, then Kahi came in.

"Okay everyone, listen up. We're going to be doing circuit training today. From the notes your teachers have given me the only person who can't do this is Lizzy.. Which one is Lizzy?" Kahi looked around.

Lizzy raised her hand. "M-Me.."

Kahi nodded, then carried on. "I'm going to demonstrate what you have to do at each different station but I need an assistant. Any volunteers?"

Jung-Ah's hand shot straight up into the air. Kahi called her up to the front and Jung-Ah quickly walked through the crowd.

"She's never been like this before.. Not even with any of her other favourite teachers.." E-Young mumbled.

"Because she's obsessed already and she doesn't even know anything about Kahi." I said, grinning.

Kahi went through all the stations, using Jung-Ah as the demonstation most of the time. When she was done she sent Jung-Ah back and assigned us to our different stations. Me, Jung-Ah, Kaeun and E-Young were put on the running station first whilst Lizzy was in control of the music with Kahi sat next to her.

"It's unfair.." Jung-Ah groaned as we ran.

"What is?" I asked.

"Lizzy gets to sit with Kahi.." She said.

"You're way too obsessed." Kaeun said.

The music stopped. "Change stations!" Kahi yelled. We changed to the climbing station where we had to climb up some ropes.

Kahi started to walk around to check on everyone, whilst the rest of us were having trouble gripping onto the ropes Jung-Ah quickly climbed up to the top.

"Uhhm.. How do I get down?!" Jung-Ah yelled.

Kahi looked up at her. "Can't you just climb down?"

Jung-Ah shook her head. "I'm scared of heights."

Kahi frowned slightly, then looked at us for suggestions.

"You could just catch her? Jung-Ah hardly weighs anything." Kaeun said.

"I guess I could try.." Kahi mumbled, then she yelled up to Jung-Ah again. "Let go of the rope when I say, I'll catch you!"

"Okay.." Jung-Ah said, clinging to the rope.

Kahi got into a position where she would be able to catch Jung-Ah. "Let go!"

Jung-Ah let go and squealed loudly and everyone watched as she fell into Kahi's arms. Kahi slowly put Jung-Ah down.

"Th-Thanks.." Jung-Ah mumbled, blushing.

"Don't get stuck up there again." Kahi said, then she went to look at the other groups.

Jung-Ah smiled awkwardly.

"You weren't stuck, were you?" I asked.

She shook her head. "I wanted her to climb up and get me.. But it's okay.."

The music stopped and we changed stations again to the push ups. Jung-Ah was going really fast and I noticed that Kahi was looking over again, then she said something to Lizzy and I saw Lizzy grin slightly. I saw her lips say mine and Jung-Ah's name.

"Lizzy's talking about us." I said to Jung-Ah.

"Well she better be saying something good.." Jung-Ah mumbled. "If not I'm gonna pull her in the shower at the end of the day as revenge."

We changed stations again and this went on for about an hour then we had a break.

"Kahi's coming." I said to Jung-Ah who was staring out of the window.

Jung-Ah turned around quickly and tried to make herself look somewhat more attractive as Kahi approached.

"Jung-Ah, can I speak to you outside please?" Kahi asked.

"Yeah.. Sure." Jung-Ah said, getting up slowly then she went outside with Kahi for a while.

Lizzy came over and sat with us.

"I would hug you, but you're all sweaty and stuff." She said.

"Eventually you're gonna get bored of sitting there and you'll want to join in, then you're going to be sweating too like the rest of us." I said, grinning.

Talk turned to different things, then Jung-Ah came back in with Kahi and both were fixing their clothing. Jung-Ah stood next to me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"..I have a date tonight.." Jung-Ah said, smirking.

Other teachers came in and we sat and listened.

"The cheerleaders, you're going to be taught by our new teacher now on the field, even though it's raining you'll be fine. We have prepared blankets and towels and made sure the showers are warm." Said one of them.

We all got up and followed Kahi outside but Lizzy stayed inside with the others.

"I know the weather condition isn't the best.. But they insisted I taught you outside.." Kahi said.

"We don't mind." I said. "We're used to being outside anyway."

We walked to the field and it was pouring down with rain and it was very windy. We tried to practice but after ten minutes everyone was soaked and shivering so Kahi decided we should go back inside and get warm.

 

When we got to the changing rooms Lizzy was sat waiting.

"You look like a drownt rat." She said to me, grinning.

"So will you if you're not careful." I said, then I patted her head.

"Unnie I'm gonna shower with you anyway, I got bored and joined a dodgeball game." She said.

I held her hand and we went to one of the shower cubicles. We undressed inside and threw our clothes over the top of the door and spent a while in the shower.

Whilst we were in the shower I heard two voices. Jung-Ah's and Kahi's.

"We could just go to my house you know.." I heard Kahi say.

"Yeah.. I don't really have a house of my own, I live with Nana." Jung-Ah said.

"Is it just you and Nana living together or are there others?" Kahi asked.

"We live with E-Young, Kaeun and Lizzy too. Lizzy only recently came though." Jung-Ah explained.

"Is there enough room for you all to stay there though? Don't you get bored easily?" Kahi asked.

"Well.. E-Young and Kaeun sleep in one room. Lizzy and Nana sleep in another room and share the same bed and I have a room to myself." Jung-Ah said. "Nana lives in a really big house because her parents are rich.. But her parents live in Australia for work so she pretty much has the entire place to herself. And as for getting bored, we never get bored. There's so much to do there, the tv is so big it's like a cinema and there's even a pool~"

"Wow.. That sounds interesting. Maybe with Nana's permission you could take me there sometime." Kahi said.

There was a small silence. "..I think Nana is actually in here right now." Jung-Ah said. "Nana, are you here!"

"I'm in the shower!" I yelled, making Lizzy jump slightly.

"Which one?" Jung-Ah asked.

"Uhh.. The middle one!" I replied.

I heard footsteps then Jung-Ah knocked on the door. "This one?"

"Yeah." I said.

"Can I come in?" Jung-Ah asked.

"..No." I said, blinking.

"Why not?! You always let me in!" Jung-Ah squealed.

"..Lizzy's in here too." I said.

"Are you both.. Uhm.." Jung-Ah stopped awkwardly.

"Both ." Lizzy finished.

"Jung-Ah.. I'll go now.. I'll see you tonight." Kahi said from across the room, then I heard the door open and close and Kahi was gone.

"Can I come in now?" Jung-Ah asked.

I looked at Lizzy. Lizzy shook her head.

"No." I said.

"Please?" Jung-Ah asked.

"Get your own shower." I said.

"Fine.. I'll be in the next one.." Jung-Ah went to the next shower and I saw her hands throw her wet clothes across the room.

"I heard your conversation with Kahi." I said. "You can bring her over if you like."

"Really? I think she just wants to go in the pool.. Being a P.E teacher and all that she'd probably swim like a billion laps of it." Jung-Ah said.

"Then take her to the pool, I really don't care. The housekeepers will make sure it's nice and clean for her." I said.

"Unnie.." Lizzy gently poked my arm.

"Hm?" I looked at her.

"I want to get out now." She said.

"Go ahead then.. The towels are on the bench. Nobody else is out there." I said.

Lizzy opened the door and ran to the bench and got a towel then went into a changing cubicle.

"Nana, don't tell me you're getting out." Jung-Ah groaned.

"No. That was Lizzy." I said.

"..So will you let me in now?" Jung-Ah asked, giggling.

"Fine." I said.

I opened the cubicle door and let Jung-Ah in as she quickly changed from her shower to mine.

 

Lizzy's P.O.V

At the end of the day we went back to Nana's house and had something to eat. After dinner Jung-Ah said that Kahi was coming over.

"If she gets hungry give her a carrot or something. I don't wanna waste the cookies." Said Nana.

"A carrot? Because isn't that the most romantic thing you've ever heard of. 'Hey Kahi, I'm sorry but Nana says you can't eat the cookies, so have a carrot instead.'" Jung-Ah said, grinning.

"Well the cookies are mine!" Nana squealed.

There was a knock on the door.

"Kahi's here. Everyone act normal." Jung-Ah said, then she went to answer the door.

"Pretend you're asleep so you don't have to talk.." Nana mumbled, pulling me down next to her on the couch.

We both closed our eyes and I felt Nana's arms around my waist. I heard Kahi's and Jung-Ah's voices as they entered.

"..That's cute." Kahi said.

"Uhm.. Yeah.. They usually sleep for ages when they get back from school." Jung-Ah said awkwardly.

I heard footsteps and someone poked me in the side of the head. I wasn't sure who it was at first.

"..Why are you poking them?" Kahi asked.

"They need to wake up." Jung-Ah said. "They've been asleep for way too long. You can go wait outside at the pool if you like."

I heard Kahi's footsteps leaving the room, then Nana sat up. I opened my eyes.

"You know she probably thinks you're both weird now." Jung-Ah said.

"Why? We're all the same here." Nana said, playing with my hair.

"You two aren't exactly the type who would sleep together on the couch straight after school." Jung-Ah said.

"What do we seem like then?" I asked.

"The type that would go jogging or something. You know when you see hot girls running together.. That should be you two." Jung-Ah said. "Anyway I'll go now. I'll clean up after Kahi leaves."

"If she doesn't leave put her in the guest room." Nana said, then she picked me up and carried me upstairs.

We entered Nana's room and she put me down on her bed.

"Are you tired?" I asked.

She nodded. "I was almost asleep in there.."

"You can sleep now.. I won't let anyone wake you up.." I said, smiling.

Nana lay down next to me and closed her eyes. "Goodnight cute Lizzy~"

"Goodnight unnie." I replied, kissing her forehead before we both fell asleep.