6

The New Girl

Nana's P.O.V

A week later I was lying in bed about to fall asleep when Lizzy ran in sobbing.

"Jinah unnie.." She sobbed, holding something in her hand.

"What's wrong?" I asked, sitting up.

She showed me what it was in her hand, a pregnancy test.... She was pregnant.

"Y-You said I w-wouldn't be.." She sniffled.

I groaned and held my head in my hands, unsure of what to do. "Oh god.."

"I'm s-scared.." She said.

"..Go tell Jung-Ah unnie. She'll help." I said, then Lizzy ran off.

I carried on trying to sleep when the door opened again, I was expecting Lizzy again but this time it was E-Young.

"What's up with you?" She asked.

"Haven't you heard?" I sat up and stared at her.

"What happened?" She asked, looking concerned.

"Lizzy's pregnant.." I said.

"..I knew it. Nana unnie, what will you do? You'll get in so much trouble at school if anyone finds out." E-Young said, sitting next to me.

"We still have time to decide.." I said.

"But not very long.." E-Young sighed.

"I need time alone.. Go talk to Jung-Ah." I said.

"But Lizzy's in there." E-Young said, looking at me innocently.

"Then go watch something downstairs." I said and I lay back down again and watched E-Young leave.

 

I woke up a few hours later and Lizzy was next to me staring at the ceiling.

"Unnie.." She said. "Raina unnie wants me to go to her house as soon as possible.."

"I thought you had homework?" I asked.

She nodded. "I'll do it at Raina unnie's house."

"Are you going to go back home after though? You've been here the entire week, I'm sure your parents will be worried.." I said.

"I told them I'm staying here for a while to get to know people.." She mumbled.

I looked over and grinned at her, about to say something but she put her hand over my mouth.

"Don't say it."

I looked up at her innocently. She took her hand away slowly.

"You didn't even know what I was gonna say~" I said, pouting.

"It was something inappropriate. Anyway unnie, I'll go to Raina unnie's house now. I'll talk to you later." She said, kissing my cheek then she left.

E-Young came in a few minutes later. "Nana unnie~ What are you gonna do about Lizzy and the baby?"

"..I don't want to have to raise a child at this age." I said coldly. "I never wanted it to get this serious."

"It's unfair though, now you have Lizzy you can't kiss any of us.." She said.

"..Lizzy will most likely get brainwashed by Raina and she'll leave soon." I said.

E-Young lay next to me and hugged me tightly. "I miss when we all used to cuddle together.. Me, you, Kaeun and Jung-Ah unnie.."

"We can still do it.." I rolled over and hugged her back and leant closer.

Lizzy came back in and stared at us. "IM JINAH!"

"This isn't what it looks like!" I sat up quickly.

"I know what I saw!" She growled. "I came because I forgot some stuff and I catch you doing THAT?!""

"I was just hugging Nana unnie!" E-Young said, desperately trying to fix the situation.

"It's over now anyway Jinah, Raina unnie was right.." Lizzy said, then she walked out.

"I can explain!" I yelled.

"I don't want your excuses!" I heard Lizzy yell, then she left.

"..If it's over, then can we-"

"Go away E-Young." I said, pushing her away.

"..I'll go talk to Jung-Ah unnie.. Call me when you feel better.." She mumbled, then she left too.

I sighed sadly. "Why do you jump to conclusions so quickly.." I said, thinking about Lizzy.