15

The New Girl

Nana's P.O.V

I spent almost all of Saturday in bed watching Lizzy on her laptop.

"I don't see how you're so amused by sitting and watching videos all day.." I mumbled.

"But I don't. When you look away or close your eyes I take pictures of you because you're cute." She said.

"I'm sure you were just watching something about poledancing unicorns or whatever.." I said.

She shrugged. "Unnie, when are you gonna get out of bed?"

"Later.. I'm tired.." I grunted, then I rolled over and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

 

Lizzy's P.O.V

Eventually I did get bored because Nana was sleeping, so I decided to make some weird documentary about her. I got my video camera out and recorded her sleeping.

"This is a Jinah, but most people call her Nana. When the Jinah sleeps, she is usually very quiet and still but any movement near her can disturb her. We will try to approach her and see what happens." I said in my best documentary voice, then I sat on top of her and moved the camera closer to her face. "As you can see, she has eyelids. Nobody knows why the Jinah has eyelids, but it's probably for the same reason as everyone else." Suddenly, Nana pulled me closer and I squealed slightly. "I am in the grip of the Jinah. Who knows if I will make it out alive."

"Lizzy-ah.." Nana groaned.

"I seem to have disturbed the Jinah. Next week's documentary will be on the Jung-Ah. Goodbye." I turned off the video camera and put it to the side.

Nana opened her eyes. "Who are you talking to?"

"Myself." I said. "Go back to sleep, I'm going to get food."

Nana nodded and closed her eyes again and let go of me. I picked up the video camera and left the room.

I went downstairs and found Jung-Ah watching TV. I hid behind the door and recorded her.

"This is the Jung-Ah. She dwells on the couch for most of the day waiting for her mate Kahi. Every night they perform the mating ritual which the Jinah dislikes very much due to the noise." I stopped and giggled slightly. "We will try to approach the Jung-Ah, but it will most likely ask us for food."

 I walked into the living room and Jung-Ah looked up at me. "Got any food?"

I held up the video camera again. "The Jung-Ah is looking for food. The Jung-Ah counts on the Lizzy to bring her food, but the Lizzy constantly refuses because the Jinah said not to help."

Jung-Ah looked at me. "Lizzy, what are you doing?"

"The Jung-Ah is confused, so we must stop and reassure that everything is okay. Next week's documentary will be on the Kahi. Goodbye." I turned the video camera off again and grinned at Jung-Ah.

"You worry me sometimes. But seriously do you have any food?" Jung-Ah looked at me seriously.

I shook my head. "Do you know where Kahi is?"

"She's outside swimming." Jung-Ah said. "Are you planning to make a weird documentary about her too?"

I nodded. "I made one about Nana too~"

"Let me come with you, I'll distract Kahi so you can make your.. Documentary." Jung-Ah said.

We walked outside together and Kahi was swimming in the pool. I the video camera.

"This is the Kahi. The Kahi is a very athletic person and can be found doing some form of work for most of her life. In this documentary, we have bought the Kahi's mate, the Jung-Ah out so we can see how they behave near each other. I will be hiding in a box whilst they interact." I said, then I climbed into the box near me and watched as Jung-Ah walked over to Kahi.

"Kahi~" Jung-Ah called.

"Not now, too busy.." Kahi said, still swimming.

"The Jung-Ah has been rejected by the Kahi. The Jung-Ah is sad and appears to be looking over here. I feel the presence of another person who we may be able to film." I said, then I held someone playing with my hair.

"Why are you sat in a box recording Kahi and Jung-Ah? Are you a ert?" It was Nana.

"We have been discovered by the Jinah." I said, then I turned off the video camera.

"You're so weird and dorky." Nana said, giggling.

I  got up out of the box and saw Nana was only in her underwear. "Do you ever get dressed?" I asked.

"Nobody minds, and I'm comfy." She said.

"You're too lazy to get dressed." I said, grinning.

She hugged me from behind and rubbed my stomach. "No I'm not~"

"Then go get dressed." I said.

"You don't like it then?" She spun me around and pouted at me.

"Of course I do, but I don't want other people to look at you." I said, pulling her closer again. "Because your body is only for me~"

She smiled slightly. "Cute~" She kissed me softly.

"..This is the Lizzy and the Nana." I heard a voice from behind. Jung-Ah. "The Nana does not like to get dressed very often, so she often walks around half . The Lizzy on the other hand likes to stay covered up all the time. As you can see, the Nana wants to mate with the Lizzy but the Lizzy is refusing."

"Unnie, be quiet.." I mumbled, looking at Jung-Ah who now had the video camera.

"The Lizzy seems to have noticed that I have taken one of her possessions. She seems to be angry." Jung-Ah said. "We cannot stop now though. The Nana seems to look quite angry too because I have disturbed a potential mating session."

"Just give me the camera." Nana growled.

"The Nana looks ready to attack." Jung-Ah said.

I watched as Nana chased Jung-Ah and Jung-Ah ran away, still managing to record Nana chasing her.

"I SAID GIVE ME THE GOD DAMN CAMERA!" Nana yelled.

I giggled slightly and went back inside and sat on the couch. A few minutes later Kahi came in.

"Is Jung-Ah still recording Nana?" I asked.

Kahi nodded. "She pushed her into the pool." Then she went upstairs.

I looked out of the window to see Jung-Ah recording Nana in the pool. I grinned and went back to watching TV.

 

A while later, a very annoyed Nana came in with a very amused Jung-Ah.

"I'll kill you.." Nana growled at Jung-Ah as she went to her room.

Jung-Ah grinned. "You love your unnie really~" Then she sat next to me. "Can we start putting the documentaries as a whole video thing?"

I nodded. "Go get my laptop from upstairs." I said.

Jung-Ah ran upstairs and I heard a lot of yelling, then she came back with the laptop.

"Nana hit me with a spoon." She mumbled.

We sat together for most of the evening putting all the videos together to make a big documentary. At 8pm Kahi and Nana came down and we all sat together.

"We are proud to present the best documentaries in the world." Said Jung-Ah.

We put the video on the tv and watched. Kahi was dying with laughter and Jung-Ah fell off the couch and cried with laughter. Nana was giggling a bit. When the part came when Nana was pushed into the pool Kahi and Jung-Ah were rolling around on the floor holding their stomachs because they were laughing so much.

"I didn't know you used such bad language." I said, looking at Nana.

"It was only because I was mad, I'd never use that language near you." Nana said, cuddling me.

Then there was a bit at the end I'd never seen before.

"What the hell is this.. Where did my legs go.." The camera focused on the face and a very drunk Nana was revealed. The drunk Nana started talking about random things, then the camera randomly turned to what seemed to be me sleeping. "Isn't she just so.. Fabulous.." Then the drunk Nana broke into song and the video ended.

I looked at Jung-Ah and Kahi who both looked like they were dead on the floor. Nana seemed to have crawled away.

"..Is everyone dead?" I groaned, then I went up to bed.

 

I slept until 1am until I felt someone sat up next to me. I heard a few hiccups then the talking started.

"Sometimes.. I think I resemble Beyoncé.."

I rolled over and looked up and saw a drunk Nana who was now singing Beyoncé songs loudly.

"Yah.. Unnie.. Shush.." I groaned, pulling her down next to me.

"Sorry.. Won't happen again.." Nana said, then she was silent again and I fell asleep.