3

The New Girl

Nana's P.O.V

I groaned as I saw the evil girl Raina run over and grab Lizzy and pull her away.

"I'm sorry Raina unnie!" Lizzy whimpered.

"Im Jinah. Stay away from Lizzy.." Raina hissed at me.

"You left her alone though. She's not supposed to be alone." I said, still sat on the floor.

"Just leave her alone. She's too innocent." Raina said.

"Obviously not." Jung-Ah said.

"What do you mean?" Raina asked.

"She was with Nana unnie in the libary!" Kaeun said.

"And they kissed!" E-Young added.

"..Lizzy?" Raina stared at Lizzy.

"It's t-true.." Lizzy mumbled.

"Let her stay with us. She'll come back to you when we're done." I said.

"...Fine.. But Lizzy, I'm warning you now.. Don't trust them.." Raina said, then she let go of Lizzy and walked off.

"I want to hug cute Lizzy!" E-Young squealed.

"We can all hug cute Lizzy." I said, then I pulled Lizzy back down into our original position.

E-Young, Kaeun and Jung-Ah all almost climbed onto me to hug Lizzy. I felt a hand try to grab Lizzy's but instead the hand was in between my legs.

"...Who's hand is that."

I looked at Jung-Ah.

"Mine." She said.

"It's in an awkward place. Move it." I growled.

"Why? Usually you don't care~ Is it your time of the month?" Jung-Ah teased.

"Yah unnie! Stop it.." I frowned.

Jung-Ah pulled her hand away. I felt Lizzy shiver.

"Nana unnie, I want to hug cute Lizzy more~" E-Young said.

"Take her then." I said and watched as E-Young gently pulled Lizzy away from me and into her arms.

"Cute Lizzy, why are you so quiet?" E-Young asked her.

"I.. Uhm.. I just am.." Lizzy mumbled shyly.

E-Young giggled and played with Lizzy's hair.

"Cute Lizzy isn't a baby you know E-Young." Jung-Ah said.

"She's so cute though~" E-Young squealed.

"I want cute Lizzy back." I said.

 E-Young slowly get go of Lizzy and Lizzy crawled back into my arms.

"Cute Lizzy, what's your next lesson?" I asked.

"Uhm.." She checked her timetable. "Dance."

"We have that too." I said. "Today we're starting a new module. y dancing."

"How do you know?" E-Young asked.

"I read the teacher's sheets." I said.

"Will Raina unnie be there?" Lizzy asked.

I nodded. "She's in all my classes, which means you'll be in all my classes too."

The bell went and we all walked to the dance rooms and went in.

 

Lizzy's P.O.V

Raina unnie was already there and she dashed over to me.

"You are coming with me." She said.

I felt another hand grab onto the other side of me. "No. She's with us." It was Jung-Ah.

"I don't trust you with her." Raina said.

I was tugged one way then another, over and over again.

"You're hurting me!" I yelped.

"Just let go Raina. You're making cute Lizzy cry." Jinah said, standing up.

"Fine." Raina growled. "But I'm watching." Then she went back to her own group.

Jinah grinned and wrapped her arms around me.

"Why do you hate Raina unnie?" I asked the others.

"She's always been horrible to us." Jung-Ah said.

"She used to be the biggest bully in the school. Now she's more of a teacher's pet." Jinah said, resting her head on my shoulder.

"And also can I ask why you're all so kind to me?" I asked.

"Because you're cute!" E-Young and Kaeun squealed together.

"..Is it only for my looks?" I asked.

Jinah shook her head. "You have a nice personality too."

Then the teacher came in and explained what we were going to do.

"You need to get in bigger groups, so.. Jinah's and.. Hm.. Raina's group join together." Said the teacher.

I heard a lot of angry grunts and watched as Raina and her group walked over. I felt Jinah's arms tighten around me and I saw E-Young crawl along the floor with Kaeun and they both hugged my legs. Only Jung-Ah wasn't touching me. The teacher seemed to notice.

"..What are you girls doing?"

"Lizzy said she likes it when people touch her." Jinah said quickly. "Wait no. That sounds wrong. She likes being hugged. That's what I meant."

I nodded slowly, unsure what to say. Raina just stared at me. Then the teacher went back to talking.

"Anyway, today we are starting a new module. I'm sure you are all familiar with pole dancing. You better be anyway, because that's what you're learning for the next six months."

That was when everything changed forever.