XOXO 30

Baby Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"As soon as your ex sees you smiling, that's the minute they want you back." 

 

It is few weeks after the wedding day of Luhan and Jessica. And there isn’t any news about the newlywed couple at all. It’s a good thing for Sora because she doesn’t need to hear anything about them. Since the season turned to winter, the atmosphere turned cold. Everything is change. But for the better of course. Hyunmi started to crawl and once she’s on the floor, she will crawl like a bear and disappeared under the table, bed or chairs. And she knew to call for her mama so she won’t stop saying it each time she saw Sora.

It’s a miracle for them that Hyunmi now is crawling around so she can play by herself. But the miracles sometimes turned to a disaster. Those cute little hands always try to reach for the cable and electricity items inside the house like the TV and other stuff. Baekhyun and Chanyeol have no choice but to buy a fence for the safety of Hyunmi. They put up the fence around the TV area, kitchen entrance, the front door area where she couldn’t reach the shoe closet near the front door and the corridor too.

Sora will always followed Chanyeol to his store and help him there. Hyunmi will be put at a corner near the couch and of course there are also fence put up there for her safety when they really busy. But sometimes they will let Hyunmi crawl around the rest area.

While Sora is busy with the new arrival guitars, her phone ring grabbed her attention. She left Chanyeol and went inside.

There’s no name and only unknown number shows on the screen. She picked up. “Yeobosayo…”

“Is this Park Sora cell phone?” the person asked. “Yes. This is her. Who am I speaking with?” she asked back. The other line quiet for few seconds before he answered her…

“It’s me. Jung Daehyun.”

Sora freeze on her spot. She doesn’t know what to say.

“I know you must be surprise that I’m calling you, but I was wondering if we can meet up.” He sounds uncertain with his own words.

She glances at Chanyeol who approached her with questions look. “Who’s that?” he mouthed. Sora gave him ‘one minute’ with her finger asking him to let her finish her talking with the phone. Chanyeol sat on the other couch and picked up Hyunmi before he put her on his lap.

“When?” that’s the only question she asked.

“Tomorrow? I’ll see you at Angel Café at Seoul Street?” he said softly.

“Time?” she asked again.

“Noon if that’s okay with you.” He asked for her opinion. Sora nodded even though she knew he can’t see it. “Sure. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

They bid goodbye and both of them hung up at the same time.

 

“You better be nice. I was thinking about being friend with her.” Rifa muttered to her brother with warning eyes.

“Don’t worry imma. Thanks for giving me her phone number…after I beg like hundreds of times already.” He muttered the last sentence.

“I can’t believe that she’s the one you had dumped just to pursue your dream at the oversea.” Rifa spoke up. “She looks thousand times better than any other women that you’ve dated when you’re in London.”

Daehyun sighed. “I knew that.” Rifa frowned. “You saw her the other day, right? She had a daughter and a man beside her who probably her husband.” Rifa knew Luhan is not her husband but she just want to test her brother. Her brother came to her room begging and asking her non-stop about Sora. She annoyed and gave in.

“I know the man who came with her. He’s not her husband. You think I wouldn’t know anything about Lu.Corporation?’

“Okay, fine. But what about the girl? That’s probably her real daughter.” She asked her brother to think carefully with his own action and don’t want him to ruin others household.

“That’s why I asked her to meet up. I wanna know how her life going and if the baby is really hers, I don’t mind at all. But if she is a single mother, I would try my best to make up for my mistakes years ago.”

Rifa knew well what her brother just said. He wants to be with her again.

“It’s up to you. But the truth is, I doubt that she will get back to you. Maybe the Lu heir is not her husband but she already had a daughter. So she probably moved on.” Rifa spoke her opinion. Daehyun sighed hearing that from his own sister. It’s the truth. It had been years since he left her.

“When will Woohyun come here to fetch you?” he asked don’t want to drag the topic any longer. Rifa shrugged. “He’s on his way. I should wait downstairs.” She said and walked to the door. She stopped and turned around. “Oppa, don’t even think about calling her again for now. She probably shocked you called her. Just wait until tomorrow when you two meet up.” With that she grabbed her bag and walked out leaves her brother.

A weak smile formed on his lips. “She knew well about me. I was just wondering if I should send her a message.”

He looked down on his feet before stood up and walked out from his sister bedroom.

 

“Who’s that?” Chanyeol asked once Sora hung up the phone call. Sora sighed. “He’s…..” Chanyeol shows his blank face. “He is what?”

“He is someone that I used to be friend when I’m in high school.” She said with a tiny bit lie about the ‘friend’ part. But Chanyeol knew her better. “Friend slash boyfriend, you mean?” he asked directly. Sora doesn’t know what to answer and she just bite her lower lips. Chanyeol make a face and nodded with a ‘bingo’ on his mind.

The person who called her just now is her boyfriend when she’s in high school. “Can you tell me the whole story about you and him? You seem bothered when he called you just now.” Chanyeol felt something hit his shoulder. He looked at Hyunmi and the little one is hitting him with a drum stick like it is the most interesting things to do at the moment.

Sora hissed with her brother request. “Do I really have to tell you about him?” Chanyeol gave her a sassy look. “From A to Z I wanna know. And from 1 to the end of numbers that ever exist in this world.”

Sora scratched her head lightly. “Okay…” Sora inhale deeply and exhale after a few seconds. She began the history of her and Daehyun. She told him everything about how she met him. Both of them being a classmate and they got to know each other with project that they receive.

From a friend-kind of relationship turned to lover when both of them realize that they have feelings for each other. But after two years, Daehyun said he wants to end everything between them because he got opportunity to study abroad. At first she understand that he want to chase after his dream and comply with his request. She always catches up about him from the SNS. She wants to know if he is doing well. But soon after, there’s a picture of him with a girl and they look pretty much close than a friend.

She accepts the fact that he moved on in his life and don’t need her anymore. But soon enough the picture of him with girls full his SNS. The girl kept changing and she make decision to forget about him and start her life fresh without him.

And she told Chanyeol how she saw him at the baby store when she shopping for Hyunmi with Luhan. She never thought that she will see him again. As soon as her story finished,

“He’s a jerk.” Chanyeol said his opinion and nodded satisfied with his own words. “You’re not seeing him tomorrow.” Chanyeol decided bluntly and make Sora stunned. “But I already agreed.” Chanyeol shows his blank face.

But then…

“Yah Park Chanyeol!” Baekhyun’s voice could be heard from the store entrance. Baekhyun waved to Sora and took sit beside her and held out his arms to Hyunmi who sitting down on Chanyeol’s lap. Chanyeol gave Hyunmi to him and said, “You are going with Baekhyun.” He looked at Sora.

“Err, but…” Baekhyun looked at both siblings. “Going with me where?” he asked bewildered. Chanyeol pointed his finger to Baekhyun. “You have to go with her seeing her ex-boyfriend tomorrow. You can’t go alone. Choose, you will go with Baekhyun or you are not going at all.”

Sora sighed. “But isn’t Baekhyun have something to do tomorrow?” she asked as her eyes lay on the guy beside him. Baekhyun rubbed his chin. “Hmm, you’re lucky because tomorrow I’m free. How about a date?” he asked jokingly just to annoy Chanyeol. “Yah, I ask you to company her, not dragging her somewhere else. You can leave Hyunmi here with me. Both of you go and see him.” Chanyeol gave his final decision. Sora sighed but still smiling though. Her brother really cares about her and chose what is best for her.

 

The next day Sora get ready and where something nice. It’s not because she wants to grab Daehyun attention, it’s just that wants to show him that she’s change. No more innocent high school girl with big uniform. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter