XOXO 5

Baby Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

his new hair start from this chapter okay....

HOT ISN'T?????

OUR DEER LULU...

from WOLF TO GROWL!!!! CANT WAIT....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Luhan was driving at night with only white shirt and jeans. He pressed the break when the light changes to red. One hand holds his head with the knee propped to the window and another hand still holding the wheel.

For him the time is ticking and he will become a sudden father to someone else baby. And don’t forget to mention with his staff as the mother of the family. He massaged his temple. *This is absurd.*

There was a lot of question in his head. Such as what about Jessica and what will happen if she found about all this? Sooner or later all this will be exposed since the baby will not remain as a baby. The baby will grow up. What will happen if their ‘kid’ found out that he and Sora is not the real parent? What will they said then? Deep inside he know, that they will hurt the kid after the entire things spill. His eyes closed think about it. *Damn it Jonghyun. This is totally wrong.*

It’s not like he blamed Jonghyun because don’t want to help him but still, the baby need real parent. Not picking someone randomly as their fake parent just to cover the mistake they had done because of their stupidity.

The light turned green, and he pressed the pedal with frustrated and a little bit of anger. *Screw my life, then. Whatever happens, just deal with it, Luhan.* 

~~~~~~~~~

“Aishhh...where is that kid? He really takes a long time just for buying us some snacks?” Chanyeol grumble while eyeing the front door with annoyed.

“Calm down will ya? He will come back. Just wait a little more.” Suho said while taking a sit next to Lay who was busy with Medic magazine. “Yeah...just wait. It’s not like that kid wouldn’t find his way here.” Lay add without taking his gaze from the magazine instead he fixed his spectacles on his face.

Chanyeol, Lay, Suho and was in Chen house. As a piano teacher, Chen had many photo and sketch of a piano inside his big house. Chen came into the living room right after he is done showering. He is still tired after done additional piano tutoring for his 5 to 7 years old students. When Suho came with Lay and Chanyeol, he was send his few students to the front door and waved goodbye at them while the kids went to their parent who are waiting.

“Sorry for burden you, man. If we know you had class we will go to Lay’s house instead.” Chanyeol face looks guilty. Chen sat down next to him and shakes his head. “Nah...It’s okay. Beside I’m lazy to go out. It’s good enough since you guys came here. I still need to wait for my student parent to pick them up so I don’t know if I can come early or not.” He rested his head on the big comfy couch.

“I’m curious why did Luhan suddenly asked us to gather tonight?” Suho tilted his head in curiosity. Lay also put away his magazine and take of his spectacles. “I don’t know either. I know Luhan wont asked us to gather if it’s not something important. It’s rare for him to make this kind of sudden meet up.” Chanyeol shrugged with his own words. It’s true that Luhan is not the one who will make sudden meet up because usually, if they didn’t met for a long time, they will make a reunion at one of their house and lazy around. But that will be Suho or Lay to prepared the whole things and call the others.

And Luhan, you text him, he’ll came. Not the other way around. Chen who got the text from Luhan also felt weird. But not just him since the other 11 also got his short message.

“Need to see you guys tonight.”

Then the front door being opened since Chen purposely let his front door unlocked for the others to get in. “Sorry for being late, I need to make sure everything will be okay in the restaurant when I’m gone.” D.O walked in with calm face. “It’s okay. Our main planner is not here yet.” Chanyeol meant Luhan because he knew that D.O also here because of Luhan sudden message.

D.O took a sit at one of the couch but in a few second she slide down on the floor and lay down. Suho shakes his head. “Aigoo this guy. His lethargic behaviour never gone even though he already owned a restaurant.” Suho frowned while kicking D.O legs few times slowly.

Then the front door could be heard again. This time, there was a little ruckus from a few guys. It was Xiumin, Tao and Baekhyun. Three of them walked to the living room. “Hey yo...what’s up?” Baekhyun greet while the other two just lift their head a little as a greetings like they usually do in high school before do some handshake.

“Yah....why every time I see you, you will lay around? Such a lazy you are.” Xiumin nudge D.O’s leg playfully and received a playful groan from him. Baekhyun and Tao just snickered before shaking their head seeing D.O like that.

“Eight is here. We need to wait for the other four.” Suho said while make himself more comfort on the couch while watching the other start to become lazy.

The front door opened again and this time Kai and Sehun showed up. Both of them holding plastic bag full with snack. “Hey guys.” Kai greeted them with small smile while Sehun closed the front door with his foot. “Yah Sehun, what taking you so long?” Chanyeol asked as soon as he saw the maknae. “Guess what, I found him talking with a woman at the front of the market when I’m on my way here.” Kai answered instead while motioned his hand toward Sehun who was taking a sit on the floor.

“What?” The others looked at Kai and Sehun. “Don’t tell me you were flirting while buying snacks.” Lay accused playfully before snickered innocently. Sehun frowned. “What? She’s just someone who helped me with all this snacks. Don’t think otherwise.”

“Yeah right. Helping you with all the snacks is not making us think of something else.” Chen add and nodded playfully, still in the mood to teasing the maknae. The maknae just make an annoyed face. “Whatever you say, I’m not gonna say anything about it.” He sulked and crossed his arm. The others just laughed at the maknae attitude.

“So how’s your dance class? Did your student doing okay?” Xiumin asked while looking at Kai. Kai just frowned at him. “Hyung, you should ask if I’m doing okay or not. Not my students. But on the other hand, my students are doing okay including me.” Kai answered in cynical way before smile like an idiot.

Once again laughing could be heard inside Chen’s living room. Then engines sound co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter