XOXO 6

Baby Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Time passes by and it’s almost time for the baby to see the world. Tiffany is already in the hospital and the doctor said it is only in few days more.

Jonghyun already give a call to Luhan and Sora.

Sora kept asking herself, can she cooperate with Luhan with this kind of things? Since she’s not that close with Luhan and that man was her boss.

While Luhan felt bothered with many kind of probability. He thinks about Jessica. What if his girlfriend found out about this? It’s not easy to make this low since this is a big matter for him. Even though, he already discussed this topic with his friends, but still……

But both of them felt worried about the same things, what will happen and they kept asking themselves, can they do this? Can they take cares the baby like their own? Can they make a ‘real’ happy family in the future for the baby?

Every days, every hours and every minutes, the thought keep coming into their mind.

Two strangers, become one, for someone else baby? Is that even possible?

 

 ~~~~~~

 

A bell could be heard when Sora pushed the door at the café. A few workers greeted her and asked how many people. “One, please.” Sora nodded a little before followed the girl worker for small table inside the café.

“Have a sit, miss. Can I take your order?” she hand the menu and waited with her note pad. “Just give me some cappuccino latte with one slice of chocolate cheese cake.” The waitress note down her order before bow and walked away with the menu.

Once the waitress leaves her, she looked outside the window and take a deep breath. The sweet smells inside the cafe content her and make her feel a little bit calm and peace. But her mind still occupied with many thought. She sighed. Since there is not many customers inside the café, it’s a little bit quite.

The waitress walked to the counter near the kitchen hand over the note. “One cappuccino latte with chocolate cheese cake.” She said to the owner.

“What’s up with the customer?” the man on the counter asked the waitress. The waitress looked back at Sora before shrugged. “I don’t know. She seems gloomy. Oppa, do you have met her before?” the waitress looked at her brother who is the owner of the café.

That young man shrugged. “Nope. This is the first time I saw her here in my café.” He picked up a peanut inside a jar and chews it one by one. “Don’t want to ask her?”

He frowned and flicked her forehead. “Yah Kim Joonmi! What did I told you about bug in someone else business?” The waitress who is named Joonmi frowned and rubbed her forehead that a little bit red because of her brother violence.

Then the café bell could be heard. Both of them turned to the entrance door and saw a guy walked in with his casual attire. He looks gloomy as well. “That’s your cue.” Joonmi said watching the guest, while her brother narrowed his eyes at her. “And that’s your cue to get back to work.” He pointed his finger at her before turned back at the incoming customer.

The waitress sulked and walked away with the tray for Sora’s order.

“Yo Luhan. What’s up?” the owner greeted him while Luhan just lift his chin a little. “Hey Suho. It’s been a long time since I’ve been here.”

“Speak by the one who is busy with his office works all this time.” Suho said jokingly before do their handshake with each others.

Luhan take a sit at the counter since there is a high chair was set there for the customer too. “Something’s up?” Suho asked while prepared some white coffee for Luhan. “You have no idea.” Luhan shakes his head lightly before intertwined his fingers and stared at the counter.

Suho glances at him. “Let me guess, about Jonghyun?” Seeing Luhan being quite, he know he guessed right to the shot.

Sora smiled when the waitress put down her orders. “Thank you.” Joonmi smiled back at her. “You alright? Seems like you’ve been bothered by…..something.” she tried to make conversation with her while put down her drink.

Sora a little bit surprised when the waitress being nice wants to know about her. But her problem is not something that she should share with others. “I’m fine, thank you. Just not feeling well, I guess.” Sora massaged her aching head with her hand.

Joonmi felt sorry for her. “Oh…enjoy your drink and cake. If you want some company next time, just come here, okay. Maybe I’m not a good counselor, but I’m pretty sure I’m a good listener.” Joonmi nodded reassuringly with sincere smile.

Sora smiled friendly at her before nodded her head. “Sure.” Joonmi smiled before walked away to take order.

“You need to stop messing up with your mind, man. You’re just like my customer that came in just now.” Suho make a head gestured toward a female customer behind Luhan who was back-facing both of them.

Luhan looked back at the person that Suho was talking about. Since the customer was a little bit far from them, he didn’t recognize who it is. “What’s up with her?” Luhan asked turned back at his friend.

“Hey, if I know what her problem is, I already tell you.” Suho raised his eyebrow. Then both of them continued to talk for a while before Suho leaves him to scold some boys who were messing with his little sister. “Aish that bloody boys. They kept coming here to flirting with my sister.” Luhan just snickered while watching Suho walked away.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

Luhan was doin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter