XOXO 31

Baby Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A True Love Suffers Silently

 

Sora panicked. She didn’t know what to do when Luhan pulled her wrist and opened the passenger seat beside the driver and pushed her in lightly. “Get in.” he said and once she did, he closed the door and went to the driver seat. “Luhan-shi, what are you doing?” she asked panicked. “Just shut up and follow me.” He started the engine.

Sora shakes her head. “I’m leaving.” She was about to opened the door but Luhan locked it before she had the chance. Sora tried her best to getting out but fail. “Luhan-shi, please let me go.” She pleaded. But Luhan seems to ignore. “Wear the seat belt.” He demand and started to drive.

Minutes feels like hours. She really wants to get off from the car. It feels like it’s hard for her to breath. Luhan appeared all over the sudden and the fact that he’s married really bothering her. *I’m in a car with someone else’s husband. God I’m so sorry.* she prayed in her mind.

But then she recognized the road. *Please don’t tell me…* She turned her head looked at Luhan. “Where are you taking me?” she asked even she know the answer.

Luhan smirked. “Where else you think?” he turned to the side looking at her. “Our home.” He said that like it’s a common thing in the world. “What? Are you out of your mind? Pull over.” She asked him to stop the car. Luhan just remain calm. “Why the rush? We almost there, baby.” Sora closed her eyes tightly hearing the way he called her. *This is wrong.*

“Look,” she started and takes a deep breath. “…We shouldn’t do this. This is wrong. Pull over so I can go home.” She tried to calm down but it feels like there is a tornado, thunder, tsunami and everything that makes her felt terrible at the moment in her chest.

“We are going home. What are you afraid of?” Luhan asked like she’s not normal.

“Your wife.” She snapped and the way she looked at him is like he’s crazy.

“My wife left already.” He said casually as he turned the wheel passing through the familiar gate to Sora’s eyes. *We’re here.*

They arrive at the land where they used to stay together like a family with Hyunmi. Even though Luhan said that his wife already left, that doesn’t meant that she can step her feet inside this territory.

Once Luhan stopped the car and at the second he unlocked the door, she gets out and walked away to the gate. Luhan immediately get off from his car and ran to her. He grabbed her wrist and pressed the remote button so the front gate closed.

“What are you doing? This is called kidnapping.” She asked louder as her wrist being pulled by Luhan toward the front door of the house. She closed her eyes don’t want to look when she entered the house once again after she made decision to not coming back.

Luhan opened the door and pulled her inside before the door slammed closed harshly.

Without waiting, he pulled her toward upstairs and he didn’t even care that Sora struggle to get out from his tough grip.

But something caught her attention. Everything just the same how she left the house. Hyunmi room’s door opened and she can look inside. Still the same, the crib, shelf with bears and other stuff. It’s like no one touch them at all. She dumbfounded at the moment. Something is odd about the house.

But before she could ask anything, Luhan pulled her to a bedroom that belongs to him. Sora stunned. “Why are you taking me to your room? And why nothing had change in this house?” she asked annoyed with his forceful way but still didn’t forget to ask about the house.

“There’s nothing need to change. So it will stay the same.” Luhan shrugged as he walked closer to her. As Luhan getting nearer, Sora still scanning around the room.

The bedroom still looks like a bachelor room without a female inmate. She trembled when she felt a hand pulling hers grabbing her attention from her surroundings. She looked at Luhan’s eyes with a longing. Weeks passed since his wedding and now he is right in front of her. It’s wrong but still feels right with him with her.

Luhan pushed her hair to the back and caressed her cheek softly with his other hand. “I miss you.” He sighed. “I miss you and our daughter. This house feels empty without you both here with me. Please…” he pleaded. “Please come back. Come back home… to me.” He whispered.

One tear fell with his words. Luhan kissed her tear and moved closer to her lips. She was about to giving in, but something clicked in her mind and makes her laid her palms on his chest.

At the same time, her phone ring. She startled at first but slowly take one step back from him. She took out her phone and Baekhyun’s name written on her screen.

She picked up, “Yes, Baekhyun?” she answered as she walked out and headed downstairs. Luhan watched her with sharp glance. Then he followed her steps.

“Where are you? You already heading home?” he asked. Sora rubbed her forehead then she saw Luhan walked downstairs behind her. She proceed her steps to the kitchen without waiting for him.

“Not yet… I’m done meeting Daehyun just now. I’ll be home later.” She answered but gasped in shocked when a pair of arms wrapped around her waist from behind. “Sora, what’s wrong? Something happen?” Baekhyun asked as he heard her gasped suddenly.

Sora grew panicked as she tried to loosen the grip on her waist. “Ahh, nothing. My shoes a little bit slippery. That’s all.” She tried her best trying to get away from the hug but Luhan tighten his grips and immerse his head on her neck and shoulder. She getting uncomfortable with the position and at the same time, she’s on the line with Baekhyun.

“I’m done with my errands here. Want me to get you? Then we can go home together. Besides, you owe me for companying you meeting your ex-boyfriend.” He said.

“Okay. You can pick me up at the same place. I’m just around the area. I’ll see you there.” She said. She can feel Luhan’s hold became tighter.

“Hmm, okay. I’ll see you in a while okay. Bye. Love you. Muah muah muah” he said casually the kissed sound and makes Sora giggles softly with him cheesy attitude. He always behaves like that. Saying things freely to her until Chanyeol grew annoy, irritated and like a worm wandering inside his belly tickling him. But he still relaxes letting his sister being close with his best friend. But it did make her feel slightly light-heart as well with his carefree behavior.

“Arasso, love you too Baek. XOXO for you.” She said just to play the role as well with the cheesiness of him and both of them ended their call.

As soon as she pulled away the phone from her ear, Luhan turned her around and look at her with smirk. “Are you trying to challenge me or something?” he asked. Sora frowned. “Challenge you what?” she asked didn’t get the picture of what he is talking.

“You quit your job and leave our home with our daughter. And you with Baekhyun? Seriously!? Can you get craftier than that? And now I heard another name called Daehyun. You made me feel myself threatened on purpose, aren’t you?” He speaks softly but still sounds cynical. Even his smirk making her feels like she had no pride. Like everything she did it on purpose just to make him feels whatever he feels at the moment.

“Don’t talk like you know me, Luhan-shi.” She snapped back sternly. She didn’t forget to add the formality at the end of his name still remembering their status varies.

“Of course I know you. I know you well enough. You’re my daughter’s mother if you still had that fact in your mind.” He snapped back and this time he’s angry just like she is.

Sora scoffed and there is no more strength in her to fight more.

“But we’re not married.” She said weakly. With one tear fell down on her pick shaded cheek, she walked away from him and out from the house.

Luhan smirked and turned his head looked at the closed door where Sora already disappeared.

“We will.”

 

 

“What’s wrong with her?” Kyungsoo asked as he just gets in with dinner in his hands. Chanyeol who opened the door sighed. “Come in.” he invited the shorted guy in and both of them walked to the kitchen. Baekhyun was sitting there with a bubble tea in front of him.

The reason Kyungsoo asked that is because Sora caressed Hyunmi who was sleeping on the baby mattress on the floor and far dreaming looked at the wall.

Chanyeol sighed again. “She’s fine when she came home with Baekhyun awhile ago. But then she washed up and there she is.”

Kyungsoo looked at Baekhyun. “Something happened when you guys meet up with his ex boyfriend today?” Baekhyun shakes his head. “Everything went smoothly. And it seems like she don’t give a damn about this Daehyun guy. But that guy did mention about Luhan hyung. About he saw her with Luhan in baby store and he doubts her because today she came with me.”

Then Sora slowly picked up Hyunmi and brought her to the room so she can sleep on the bed. Three eyes followed her steps like they were eyeing a walking zombie.

“I’ll serve the food.” Kyungsoo said and moved around the kitchen like he lives in the house as well.

Baekhyun turned his high chair followed Kyungsoo’s cute walk. “Yah, did you bring my favourite spaghetti?” he asked. Kyungsoo make a lazy expression and grabbed the nearest wooden spatula and hit Baekhyun’s head lightly.

Chanyeol shows his blank face at first but then he just shakes his head. *A mother annoyed with his impatient son? That is Do Kyungsoo and Byun Baekhyun.* he thought as he snatched Baekhyun’s bubble tea and drank it.

Sora walked to the kitchen few minutes later with new outfits. Probably she just had done freshen up.

“What for dinner?” she asked without looking forward as her face covered with the towel she was using to dry her hair. She pulled her towel and gasped in surprised seeing another person joining Chanyeol and Baekhyun. She laid her palm on her chest. “Haa, I didn’t know you were here.” She stated but still smiled at him. “How have you been?” she asked as she taking a sit opposite to Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

Baekhyun passed his bubble tea from Chanyeol t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter