XOXO 23

Baby Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I AM SO SORRY FOR MY MISTAKE...HERE IS THE NEW CHAPTER...

I'M UPDATING WITH TIREDNESS...THAT'S WHY IT HAPPENED...

MIAANNNN.... 

=-=

 

Last night after Sora sleep Luhan walked and called Kris and told him about everything that happened. Even Kris also shocked and immediately went to their house and had a private talked with Luhan.

“Who do you think that cause all these craps?” Kris asked as he bends forward on his seat and intertwined his fingers.

Luhan sighed. “I don’t know.”

“Can you suspect anyone?” Kris asked. He thought about it really hard trying to think who might be the culprit, but he got no answers.

Luhan force his mind to think of someone who could have done all this to Hyunmi and Sora, to his family. But there’s no one appeared into his mind.

“What about your parent?” Kris kept asking.

Luhan shakes his head slowly. “For what my parent send people to hurt Sora or Hyunmi? If they already knew about this they will come and face me long time ago. But hurting someone else, let alone someone who are innocent and little girl are really not their style. My parent still has humanity in them.” Luhan answered and his mind was about to explode cause think of a lot of things.

“Is there anyone who is mess with you lately or something? If this certain someone was trying to hurt Sora and Hyunmi while all these time you’ve been kept all this secret from the world, I’m sure this person here…..has been keep an eyes on you, man. And I’m sure whoever it is….knows about your relationship and how you guys end up stays under the same roof.” Kris let out what he thought in his mind and Luhan that into his mind deeply to his brain. It does make sense though.

This person must be known about Sora and Hyunmi. He was sure about it now. If not, then how that man was send to his house and attack Sora when he’s not at home.

Then something rang in his mind.

“Wait……”

“What?” Kris asked as he takes a sip on his green tea on the coffee table.

“I wonder how come the man last night came when I’m not here. It’s like he knows I wouldn’t be at home.” Luhan asked and tilted his head confused and looked at Kris in front of him.

Kris also felt like something connected in his mind. “So I think who make all these are someone that are close to you, man. Since they know that you won’t be at home with Sora and Hyunmi.”

Suddenly Kris got an idea. “Luhan, I think there is a way to keep your house safe.”

Luhan looked up at him. “What?”
Kris smirked. “There is something you will have to do about this house.”

Then Luhan hear everything what Kris have in mind.

 

----

 

Sora wake up when he heard some noise from downstairs. She rubbed her red puffy eyes and looked beside her. Hyunmi were sleeping peacefully.

She stood up and slowly walked out and headed downstairs. But half way she stopped when she saw Luhan shaking hands with a few man outside the front door and he walked them leave with a van.

Luhan closed the door and turned around only to meet eyes with Sora standing near the stairs looking at him. Luhan looked closely at her face and she looks tired and weak and if anybody glances at her, they will now in a second that there is something happen to her until makes her looks like that.

At first Sora don’t know what to do or say, but Luhan already approached her with concern expression. “Are you okay?”

Sora’s eyes started to become warm and she looked down on her feet. She shakes her head and her shoulder shaking as he starts to cry slowly. She was still speechless about what happened last night.

Luhan sighed and pulled her closer until her head buried on his chest. “It’s okay. Everything is okay now. Everything’s gonna be alright.”

When Sora starts to calm down, Luhan brought her to the dining room. He already made some breakfast.

He asked Sora since he had something to do. Sora nodded and just watched him walked away to his home office.

Few minutes later, Luhan came back and sat down with her. He sighed then he watched Sora eat slowly. Like she didn’t have any appetite to fill her tummy.

“I give you a week break so you don’t need to come to work. You need to have a rest.” Luhan said suddenly.

“Don’t worry, I’m  not gonna cut your salary for this month. What I want is you to have a fully rest until you really can work, okay?” he asked softly.

Sora nodded her head slowly.

Luhan want to ask about the guy last night but he knew Sora’s mind still bothered about it and he don’t want to add more pressure to her.

Suddenly Sora turned at Luhan.

“Err…”

Luhan looked at her waiting for her words.

“Can I…..go out today?” she asked in a low voice.

“Go where?” Luhan asked.

“I want to meet….my mother.” She said and looked down at her bowl.

Luhan sighed in relieve.

He thought Sora want to go somewhere and don’t want to come back.

“Sure.”

Then Sora getting ready and packs a few clothes with her. While Luhan downstairs make a call to Suho.

He was asking if he could send Hyunmi to his house this afternoon. Hearing that Sora want to see her mother, Suho just agreed and when he heard Luhan’s voice, he knew something happened and make that man bothered about something.

Suho said Luhan can send her to his house since Joonmi was at home now. Suho close his café for a few days since he’s renovating her café.

Right now he’s at Chanyeol and Baekhyun place. Luhan agreed and ended the call.

Then Sora walked down with her small suitcase.

Luhan smiled at her. “You want me to send you?”

Sora shakes her head slowly with smile. “I already gave Hyunmi her milk and right now she’s asleep. If you want to send her to Suho’s place…I already packed her stuff that needed.”

Luhan nodded. “Okay……”

Luhan walked her to the front door. “So……” Sora turned around waiting for Luhan to continue his words.

“So when are you coming back?” he asked.

“Maybe after two days.” She said and nodded few times. Luhan also nodded his head then they bid goodbye and the man watched the young lady walked out from their house area.

As her first foot step outside the front gate, her heart start to getting heavy and her eyes start to become blurry. She just act like nothing is bothering her back there, but in the side there is a tornado and volcano mixing and make her hard to breath.

All she needs is to let it all out and do it in front of Luhan are really not in her mind. She doesn’t want to burden him and make it harder for him.

When she already disappeared from his view, Luhan walked inside and closed the door before heading upstairs to his daughter bedroom.

 

----

 

D.O was making some drink in Chanyeol’s kitchen. There are Sehun, Tao, Suho and Kai hanging around the house. Of course there Chanyeol and Baekhyun as well. All of them just being lazy in Baekyeol’s  apartment.

(a/n : I’m sorry if I’m using Baekyeol making you guys. It easier for me to mention since both of them lives together.)

“Yah Tao, Sehun! Stop fighting will you?” Suho said with serious face at the two bickering maknae who sat on the floor in front of him.

“Yah, move away will ya? I want to watch Running Man. With you guys sitting really in front of the tv  really not helping!” Baekhyun start to nag.

Both of the duo start to slow down but still hitting each other.

Kai who started to become annoyed, he grabbed one small pillow beside him and throw it at Tao and snatched another one and aim it to Sehun.

Chanyeol just sat on the couch lazily beside Baekhyun while zooming on the instrument magazine.

Suho eyeing all his dongsaeng. But suddenly his eyes landed on Kai who seems like he has been dazed for a while.

Kai didn’t have any problem in his mind, he just thinks about Sora suddenly. He knows thinking about someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter