XOXO 22

Baby Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is Hyunmi birthday but Luhan didn’t come home since last night. That make Sora wondered where Luhan have been after the party was over.

She thought that today three of them can spend time together inside the house and a little of celebrate for the girl first birthday.

Sora kept watching through the window from Hyunmi’s bedroom. She’s waiting if Luhan’s car will appeared from the road. But there is nothing.

She turned her head to look at Hyunmi who was biting her plushy toys that D.O bought for her.

“Where’s your papa, honey? Mama already told him about today.” Sora sighed and looked back outside the window, still hoping that Luhan will get into the gate.

She grabbed her phone from the rack that fills with dolls and books for the baby.

She search Luhan’s name and text him.

 

“Where are you? Today is Hyunmi’s birthday.”

 

--------

 

“Where are you? Today is Hyunmi’s birthday.”

Luhan sighed after reading the message from Sora. He doesn’t know what to reply to her. He’s in Jessica’s parent house right now. He put down her phone on the bed of the guest room at Jessica’s parent house.

Her parent insists him to stay for the night right after he send Jessica home.

There is nothing he can do when Jessica’s father said. “You’re gonna be our son-in-law so maybe it’s time for you to getting use to stay here, don’t you think?”

Jessica’s father really a nice man so that’s make it more hard for Luhan to say no.

He wants to go home after breakfast but Jessica’s father asked Luhan to come with him to some business event and there might be some golf playing with others businessmen.

Someone knocked on the door make him lifted up his head. Jessica’s head poked in. “Are you ready? Appa is getting ready right now.”

Luhan nodded his head heavily. “Yeah. Give me a few minutes. I’ll be down when I’m done.”

 

-------

 

Sora bite her forefinger knuckles while still eyeing the front area of the house but still, there is no Luhan’s car in sight.

She sighed. She already sent few messages at him but there is no reply and that make her thought, is he forget about Hyunmi’s birthday today?

Sora’s phone beeping. There is a message.

It was from her brother.

From : My Dork oppa <3

Yo sis. How’s last night? Today is my niece birthday, right? Are you celebrating it?

 

Sora sighed. What a great time his brother asking about celebrating the baby girl first birthday.

But she still reply the message.

 

From : My Lovely Sis <3

It was great. Thanks to Baekhyunie oppa!  Yeah it is. But Luhan isn’t here. Maybe he’s not going home today. Probably with his future wife.

 

Chanyeol scowled when he read her message.

Now he’s at Suho’s restaurant. With Baekhyun of course. That guy keep munching cookies non-stop without care about his hyung death glare at him.

“Yah! That’s my sister diet cookies. She’s gonna be piss if she found out it’s gone. There is a reason why she keep it in my office so she can eat it on break time.”

Baekhyun just shrugged but still munching it. “Screw her for putting it here. It’s delicious so I don’t mind it is for diet of whatsoever.”

Suho just shaking his head at his unbelievable brother.

Chanyeol showed Baekhyun Sora’s message and the guy blinked in excitement.

“Then we should celebrate it with the girls.” Baekhyun muttered only for Chanyeol to hear. Chanyeol nodded and stood up.

“Yah, where are you two going?” Suho asked as the two dorks brother stood up.

“We have a date, hyung. So….see you later.” Baekhyun said spontaneous.

“A date? I don’t know you had a girlfriend.”

“I did. Like few days ago.” Baekhyun said as he walked out with the cookies bar.

“Who? Do I know her?” Suho asked while following the duo walked out from his office.

“I don’t know. But if you wanna know, my answer will be ‘not now’.” Chanyeol just rolled his eyes knowing that Baekhyun talking about his sister.

“Yah! Bacon! That’s my diet cookies!” Joonmi appeared while pointing at the jar that Baekhyun hug.

Baekhyun raised up his hand. “Thank you for the cookies, Joonmi-ya….” He said and walked out following Chanyeol to his car.

Joonmi stomped her feet and Suho. “Oppa!!!! My cookieeeesss~~~”

Suho patted her shoulder. “I’ll buy it for you the whole box next time.” Then he walked away.

His sister automatically shut up when she heard that.

“Well, that solve the whole problem.” She said to herself before continue her work.

 

-------

 

From : My Dork oppa <3

Get ready.. I’ll pick you up and we celebrate together.

 

Sora sighed after she read the message. She turned look at Hyunmi   who lay inside her crib. “Looks like we’re gonna celebrate your birthday without your papa.”

She get Hyunmi ready and herself as well before heading out. Chanyeol and Baekhyun already wait outside the front gate.

Baekhyun who sat next to the driver seat get off and opened the door for Sora since she was holding Hyunmi.

Once she gets in, Chanyeol asked while he starts to press the pedal. “Did you have breakfast yet?”

“No.”

“Let’s go have breakfast then. Then we spend the day only for the birthday girl shall we?” Baekhyun said while turned his body looked at Hyunmi who had pacifier in .

“Let me hold her.” Baekhyun said and Sora let him.

Sora smiled when Baekhyun keep teasing Hyunmi and make her laugh. Even Chanyeol as well will hold her small hand and pinch her bubbly cheek.

Oh how she hope that Luhan is the one doing that. Hyunmi’s father. But what so sad is, since Luhan have something more important things to do.

*Maybe it’s time for me to get use to all this.* She sighed.

*Sooner or later, Luhan will not be his father and Hyunmi will not be his responsibility anymore.*

 

--------

 

Sehun walked inside DDM mall while texting Chanyeol. He kept asking his hyung, where he, but Chanyeol wont reply.

Sehun was inside the mall meeting his friends and he asked Chanyeol if he can take a ride with him back home.

But last message from Chanyeol kinda making him annoyed.

From : Chanyeol hyung.

I’m inside DDM. Try to find me by yourself. Keke…Good luck!

 

 

Sora excuse herself to go the pharmacy while Baekhyun and Chanyeol take care of Hyunmi in a Chinese Restaurant.

Since their order didn’t arrive yet, so she walked out from the restaurant for a while.

When she walked out from the pharmacy, she take a look inside the plastic bag and she accidently crash on someone and almost fall down to the ground. Luckily, that someone take a hold on her wrist.

“Ohh, thank you. I’m sorry by the way.” Sora apologized.

“It’s not your fault. It’s mine. I’m the one who didn’t look while walking.”

Sora looked up and her eyes widen. “You?”

“Noona?”

“Yah, I’m not your noona. We’re in the same age.” Sora corrected him. Sehun laughed shyly. “Haha. Mianhae. It’s just that, you looked mature…but still in a cute way.” Sora gawked at his words.

“No no no…we should just call each other by name…” Sora suggested. Sehun nodded and smile.

“Oh, what are you doing here by the way? Are you alone?” Sehun asked while eyeing around her. Maybe she’s with someone else. Getting hit by her boyfriend or husband is really the last thing in her life list. His hyungs are not with him for a back up.

“Oh I’m with my brother and his friend. We’re about to have something to eat at the Chinese Restaurant around the corner. What about you?”

“I was looking for my hyung. Not my real hyung…it’s just my friend. But older than me.”

Sora eyebrow connected. “Looking for your hyung? Why don’t you just ask where he is?”

Sehun make an annoyed face and hissed. “That’s the problem. He told me to find him by myself. It’s a big mall by the way!”

Sora laughed hearing his answer. “Okay. That hyung of yours is a jerk.”

“Yes he is. Including that best friend of his. I’m gonna kill Chanyeol and Baekhyun hyung once I set my eyes on them.” He muttered the last words while still looked around him if there is a chance for him to spot one of those dork hyung of his.

 

At the same time…

“Where is that girl?” Chanyeol asked while look at his watch.

Baekhyun who held Hyunmi also raise up his neck to look at the front entrance of the restaurant, wanna see if there will be Sora.

“Is she going to the restroom?”

“Molla…” Chanyeol answered and pinched Hyunmi cheek softly.

 

“You wanna join us, Sehun?”

Sehun rubbed his neck while thinking. “Is that okay?”

“Sure, why not. My brother are nice. And his friend as well. Don’t worry. Lets go.”

Sehun nodded and both of them walked away.

 

“Let’s go. No need to worry. They’re nice.” Sora asked while lead Sehun to Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s at.

Sehun smile and nodded as he following her.

Once they are close, Sora called the duo. “Oppa, I bring someone with me….and he’ll eat with us.”

“Jinjja? Nugu?” Chanyeol asked and both him and Baekhyun looked up. Sehun also stunned at his own feet.

“Hyung?”

“Sehun.” Baekhyun and Chanyeol said at the same time.

Sora who saw their reaction, felt weird as well. “Wait, Sehun. So the hyung that you’re talking about is….them?” she pointed at her brother and Baekhyun.

“Try to find you by myself, huh?” Sehun asked back sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter