XOXO 27

Baby Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan already found out about the truth from Yesung and right now all he needs to do is plan up to something that he can settle everything for once and for all.

Luhan stays in his bedroom, flashback what he had talked with Kris the day after the night he deals with Yesung.

“Since you already know the truth, what do you wanna do?”

“Easy… I play this game until the end. But I am going to make this shrewd rogue to pay it until I feel everything’s done impeccably with my own way.”

Luhan smirked in his leather couch. *Yes. I’m going to make you pay for all this you already done.* he thought about someone in his head.

*For now…..* he walked to his big glass window. *…let’s play the game until it is 'game over' for you, shall we?*

Suddenly his phone rings. He grabbed his phone on the side table and Jessica’s name blink on his screen. He picked up.

“Yes, babe…”

 

 

Suho sat down and stared at his hyung with whimsical. “Is it okay? Did you tell Sora about this?”He asked worriedly.

“Let me take her.” Joonmi held out her hands and Luhan handed Hyunmi to her. Luhan smiled at Joonmi who walked away to bring Hyunmi for a walk. Then he turned to Suho and shakes his head. “Just for the night. But I will come before midnight to bring her back home. I just want one dinner with her to sort things out. You know…before I’m gonna be someone else’s husband.”

Suho breathes and nodded. “Alright then. Do what you think is the best. Joonmi and I will take care of Hyunmi.”

Luhan nodded appreciate. “Thanks Suho.”

 

 

Sora read the message again.

‘I’ll be heading home first. I will be taking Hyunmi from Suho’s house. You can go straight home right after work.’

Sora shrugged. *I’ll just go home then.*

She walked out from the building and stopped a cab before went straight home just like Luhan texted her.

Inside the cab, Sora kept thinking. *He’s weird. It’s supposed to be my turn to get Hyunmi.*

After half an hour, she arrived in front of the house. She paid for the cab driver and say thank you before the driver nodded and the car disappeared.

She turned around but stopped. She come back home when the sun already on the edge of the earth.

But why the house seems dark and no light can be seen from outside.

*Are they not home yet? Did Luhan bring Hyunmi somewhere?*

Sora opened the front door with her keys that Luhan duplicated for her. She opened the door and saw nothing but darkness.

Sora takes off her black heels and walked upstairs didn’t bother to open the light. She opened the door of her bedroom and turn on the light.

Once her room is clear to her view, she found a box on her bed. She touched the box and there is a letter on top of it.

She unfolded it and read the simple message.

‘Fresh up yourself and wear this. I’ll be waiting downstairs once you are done. – Luhan…’

Even though she and Luhan are not in the same terms since she had been talking to him in Hyunmi’s bedroom before, she still smiled seeing that letter.

She did not open the box just yet. Instead, she grabbed her towel and went into her bathroom.

 

 

“Why did you just say?” Chanyeol asked as Hyunmi just came into his embrace. Suho sighed. “Luhan hyung said that just for one night. He wants to settle everything with Sora.”

Chanyeol grew pale. “Just…just one night?” he stuttered thinking of something absurd inside his mind. Suho looked at him. “What were you thinking? Luhan hyung said he just want to have dinner alone with her. Stop thinking of something negative, please.”

Baekhyun just rolled his eyes as he took Hyunmi from Chanyeol and cradled her inside his arm.

“So I guess, Lu hyung wants to settle everything for once and for all, huh?” Baekhyun asked Suho. Suho nodded. Joonmi came with drinks and set them on the table.

“I think it is better for them to end things up in a good way.” Suho pointed out.

Joonmi sat beside her brother. “So it’s confirmed that Sora will take the custody over Hyunmi?”

Suho looked at Chanyeol and Baekhyun. “I guess so. I’m sure they want to separate without Jessica knows anything about Hyunmi.”

 

 

Sora wrapped her body with the towel and walked out from the bathroom. She wiped her hair while walking toward her bed. She put down her towel and opened the box.

Her eyes became shining when the white silky dress came into her view. She touched the dress with her fingers and caressed on it. *So soft*

She smiled and get ready.

She put on the dress and combs her hair and let it fall behind her. She looks beautiful.

Slowly she walked out from her bedroom and proceeds to the stairs. Before she could go down, her eyes caught a glimpse of light from the dining room.

It’s like a candle because the dining room is not totally bright.

Slowly, she makes her way downstairs and walked toward the dining room.

What makes her more surprised is, their table has been decorated with white tablecloth and plates for two are available on top of it. And in the middle of the table, there are few short candles to make the view more romantic.

Her heart already moved just by seeing all the preparation.

Then someone held her shoulder from behind and makes her gasped. “Surprise.” Luhan whispered on her ear.

Sora turned her head a bit to look at him. “Luhan…”

Luhan smiled softly. “I have a good taste with lady’s outfits. You look beautiful.” He said softly as he eyeing her up and down. Sora looked down on herself and laid her palm on her tummy to feel the softness of it.

“Thank you…” she said back.

Sora stared at him as Luhan also did the same. He stared at her quite long enough to make Sora uncomfortable with his stare.

“Err Luhan…are we celebrating…something?” she asked hesitate to change the staring atmosphere.

Luhan smiled and lead her to the dining table with his palm on her back. Sora just followed.

Luhan walked ahead from her and pull on of the chair and wait for her to sit down. Hesitation still fill in Sora and make her don’t know what she should do with this kind of service from him.

Luhan nodded to her. Sora breathes and walked toward him before sat down. Luhan pushed her chair a bit to make her distance with the table are good enough.

Luhan then laid his palm on her shoulder. Sora stunned with his sudden touch. Luhan really need to stop touching her like that, because it’s making harder for her to prevent her feelings toward him.

Luhan rubbed his thumbs on her bare skin on her shoulder and make her more shudder.

“Err…Where’s Hyunmi?” Sora asked to put aside her feelings before it getting worse.

“Our daughter is with Suho right now. We’ll get her back before midnight. Don’t worry.” Luhan patted her shoulder softly and then there is a kitchen trolley stopped beside the table. Sora looked up and saw a man with white clothes.

She just watched the man serving the food on the table before pour some wine for two. Then he walked away toward the kitchen.

“You call for a chef?” she asked.

Luhan leaned down until his mouth is near to her ear. “Only for tonight.” He whispered and proceeds toward the seat in front of her.

“You still didn’t answer my question. Why are you prepared all this?” she asked again looking at him waiting for some answer.

“I want to clarify things between us. I don’t want both of us keep fighting like before. It’s not good for both of us and mostly for Hyunmi.” Luhan intertwined his fingers and leaned forward.

“And I can’t handle with the coldness between us. I want us to be just like how we used to be when we’re okay and have no problems.” Luhan state his reason.

Sora just listened. *But you know that it’s hard since your wedding are in few days.*

“So…” Luhan’s word make her looked up at him.

“…Why don’t we just forget about everything and enjoy the moment for tonight?” Luhan asked softly looking at her.

Sora bite her lips before smiled appeared. She nodded her head, agree with him.

*Yes. Just for one night. I should forget everything and act like nothing happened.*

 

 

While at Suho’s place. After half an hour of Chanyeol’s sudden request, all who knows about Sora is his sister was asked to come to Suho’s house.

“Please tell me a good reason why I need to skip my late dinner to come here.” Kai muttered as he walked in with bored face followed by Sehun behind him.

Now there are only 6 of them. Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O, Kai and Sehun. Joonmi already took Hyunmi to her bedroom since she looks sleepy after playing with Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

“What’s up, hyung?” Sehun asked as he sat down beside the leader.

“Chanyeol, you say it…” Suho passed it to the tall guy.

The three who came later looked at Chanyeol waiting for him to begin. Even Baekhyun look serious.

Chanyeol breathes and leaned forward. “I want to introduce Sora to other members…”

“What?!” Kai and Sehun said in unison while D.O stared somewhere else, thinking about what Chanyeol just said.

Chanyeol nodded. “Yup, I make my decision. I want my friends to meet my sister. It’s about time now.”

“What about Luhan hyung?” Sehun asked.

Baekhyun leaned forward as well. “He doesn’t want to let Luhan hyung know about it for now. He will tell the others except Luhan hyung.”

Kai confused. “Why?”

“Actually, Sora and I have a talk when Luhan asked her to stay here with Hyunmi few days ago…”

Everyone just listen. It was when Luhan make a reason about renovating the house and want Sora and Hyunmi to stays at Suho’s place. Chanyeol and Sora walked outside to have some brother-sister talk.

“Oppa, I want to ask you a favor.”

“What is it?”

“…I don’t want Luhan to know that I’m your sister.”

“…Why? Something happen between you and hyung?”

“……….Yes…Something did happened and I don’t want to talk about it. But I’m asking you…please don’t let him know about us.”

“Why?”

“I don’t want him to use you just to get to me.”

“Yah Sora-ya…something really did happen between you guys, huh?”

“I don’t mind if you want to introduce me to your other friends but please, don’t let him know before his wedding.” Her voice starts to shake

“Have you thought completely about this?”

She nodded. “…Yeah…I have my own plan to stop loving him. At least I need to strive for us to end up peacefully.”

Chanyeol held out his arms and motioned her to come to him.

Sora smiled with tears and hugged him and Chanyeol’s hands firmly wrapped around her.

“Whatever happens, I will always stay by your side, dongsaeng-ah…I won’t be like how we are before. I promised.”

Sora cried silently. “…Thank you…oppa…”

“I knew that…their feelings already develop for each other. But Sora doesn’t want him to get married in huge dilemma and confusion. She wants him to follow what a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter