XOXO 7

Baby Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Aarghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!” scream could be heard outside the emergency room. Luhan was sitting on the bench while Sora kept walking back and force in front of him. Each minute, she will take a glance at the big door near them. *Please be alright, Tiffany.*

Luhan was leaned forward with his elbows on his knees and fist in front of his forehead. Even though the one who keep screaming inside the ER is not his friend, but his best friend girlfriend, he still worried. More worried about the baby. In his mind, he kept praying that the baby will born safe and sound.

Luhan coat was next to him, sleeve folded onto his elbow and his button one undone on his neck. Even Sora too, sleeve folded until her elbow and one button undone so more air can get through inside so she can breathes more calmly even if human breath use their lungs.

His eyes glance at Sora. From her face, he knew really well that woman is worried as hell just like him. Jonghyun was inside with Tiffany so there are only just two of them.

Both of them came straight ahead after got a phone call from Jonghyun. Luhan didn’t care about his pile of work and Sora also didn’t care that she might be in trouble for running away from work hour. But Luhan know her reason and will give her an excuse.

“Hey.” Luhan called softly and make her looked at him with eyebrow rise a bit indicating ‘yes?’ at him.

Luhan gestured to a sit next to him. “Sit down.” He knew she was completely worried about her best friend that was fighting with death for giving birth to a baby that will soon be her and him as well.

Sora sighed before obeyed him. She looked down at her intertwined fingers. Luhan also looked at her hands. It’s shaking. No matter if she just his staff, he softened seeing her like that. “Calm down. Everything’s gonna be alright.” He whispered.

Sora swallowed her saliva hardly. “I’m afraid is something will happen to her or the baby.” She whispered back and followed by Tiffany’s screaming inside. She closed her eyes tightly, can’t hear it anymore. Worried, furious shot her inside.

But suddenly her eyes opened slowly when there is a big warm hand wrapped around her shaking hands. It was Luhan. She looked at him with question. “Don’t worry. I’m sure our baby will be just fine and safe.” Luhan said calmly but he won’t lie if he said he’s worried as well just like her.

Even if the baby is not truly theirs, but she still feel something tingling inside her when Luhan mentioned ‘our baby’ just now. But she immediately pushed that feelings away before it’s spread all over her and make her careless about her responsibility. But still, she nodded her head before looked down at Luhan’s hand on top of her hands.

It makes her feel calm and safe.

Time passes by and Luhan still didn’t pull away his hand. Luhan leaned back on the chair with his head on the wall behind him. His eyes closed but he’s not sleeping while Sora kept glancing at the clock on the hospital wall and the ER door where Tiffany and Jonghyun were located.

More than one hour later, Tiffany’s screaming and crying stopped and being replaced by a crying baby sound. Both Sora and Luhan’s head snapped toward the door before sighed in relief. *Thank god.*

Jonghyun already told the doctor to not let him or Tiffany see the baby. Since the doctor who is Lay, Luhan best friend, so Lay already know the entire story and asked the nurse to bring the baby to the baby lot.

Lay pulled down his mask and tapped Jonghyun’s shoulder giving some courage before looked at him and Tiffany with comfort smile. “You did a great job. The baby is fine and healthy. I give you sometimes alone before the nurses bring you back to the ward room.” Jonghyun nodded before Lay walked out with his hand inside his white long coat pocket.

“You did great honey. You did great. Now we don’t have to worry about the baby. The baby's fine and safe.” Jonghyun eyes shining with tears while Tiffany already crying silently thinking about their baby. *Omma so sorry. It’s for your own good.*

Jonghyun sat next to her and hugged her tightly. They have been like that for a few minutes. To released all their feelings out from their chest.

Luhan and Sora stood up when they saw the doctor who’s in charge walked out from the room. “How is she? How’s the baby?” Sora asked. “Is the baby okay?” Luhan asked his best friend. Lay fixed his white coat and nodded. “Thank god everything is gone smoothly. And the baby is a baby girl. A beautiful baby girl.” Lay nodded with reassuring smile. Luhan and Sora feel so grateful like the baby is totally belongs to them.

Lay didn’t have the guts to tell Jonghyun and Tiffany about the baby gender since he knew that the baby will not being raise by them anyway. And Luhan is the one who asked Lay to do that.

He don’t want to mess with Jonghyun’s mind about the baby.

“Can we see them?” Luhan asked seriously. Lay nodded. “Sure. You can see them now before nurses bring the patience to her ward back for a full rest and you can’t see her at the moment. And they might be needed some time to clear their mind. Go on.” He urged Sora to get inside the room. Sora won’t wait any longer before straight ahead through the door.

Lay eyeing her. *Nice and pretty lady.* Luhan hold Lay shoulder. “Thanks man. I’m really thankful and grateful for have a doctor as my best friend.” Lay nodded his head as a ‘welcome’.

“Now of you go see Jonghyun and the patience. I’m sure they need some courage for now. And then both of you and Sora-shi have to come to my office to fill the register paper for the baby. And then you can see your daughter.” Lay said calmly and patted Luhan’s shoulder.

“Thanks Yixing.” Luhan said sincerely before walked inside the room and Lay walked toward his office.

Sora slammed to door opened before went to hugging Tiffany. Tiffany also burst to tears seeing her best friend. “Shh~. Don’t cry. Everything’s alright now. Everything’s gonna be okay.” She whispered tenderly on her ear. “Promise me you will take of the baby and treat like your own baby.” Tiffany whispered with sob. It’s sound a heavy responsible and hard to do but she still nodded her head and kissed Tiffany’s head. “I promise.”

Jonghyun stood up when Luhan enter the room. Both of them hugged each other, but Jonghyun more like hanging on Luhan like he was weak for a moment. “From now, it’s a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter