XOXO 10

Baby Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Luhan and Sora get dressed to go out and both of them wear a casual outfit since the summer season is still not over yet. They left Hyunmi with Suho and Kris since the baby still too young to bring with them.

Since in Hyunmi age stage, she only sleep and wake up when she’s hungry or her diapers is full. Since Suho has basic known about baby, so he got no problem about babysit. Well, since he has a baby sister, so he knows a little bit about taking care of a baby.

Luhan brought Sora to the well-known baby shop at Seoul. But he a little bit worried since Seoul is a city and whoever that knew him might saw him with Sora and bad rumors will spread out. That is the last thing that he wants to happen.

Once he stopped the engine, both of him and Sora get out and walked inside the big shop.

Once they walked in, they being greeted by the staff. “Hello. How can I help you?” the young lady asked but Sora noticed that the staff pays attention more to Luhan. But she just smiled in the inside. *I’m sure his girlfriend will annoyed when there is someone who trying to flirt with him. Well, what can I say? My boss is handsome and good looking. So blame God for making him look like that.*

The first moment they stepped inside the shop, toys, baby clothes and many baby products like powder and lotion was arranged by the big cream aisle and rack. Sora felt awe and her eyes shining watched everything inside the shop.

“Umm, we want to look around first.” Luhan said to the staff that greeted them awhile ago and didn’t leave him alone. The young lady beamed at him. “Maybe I can help you choose. What kind of baby stuff do you want?”

Luhan raise one of his eyebrows at her. *This girl really….. I came to this baby shop but the fact about I’m married or something never cross her mind?*

Luhan eyeing her and the staff never stop smiling, thinking that Luhan might be like her.

Luhan raise his head, looking for Sora. And he found her on the toys aisle.

“Excuse me.” Didn’t mind about the bothersome staff, he walked passed her.

He approached Sora and saw her tracing her fingers on the white bear face. He stopped a few feet away from her before eyeing her face. *She looks sad.*

He cleared his throat and continued his track. “Do you find anything that we need?” he asked. Soras startled and immediately control her posture. “Ah..yes. I think maybe we can a buy a few fluffy toys for Hyunmi. Since Hyunmi is a girl, a teddy bear or a doll might suitable.”

Luhan nodded his head. “Okay. Let’s choose.” Luhan said before walked at the toys rack and looked at each kind of toys. He chose a few teddy bear with pink and white color while Sora chose a few dolls that look like a girl with cute hat and dress. Sora put the doll’s head on her nose with small smile. *Maybe I can fill her bedroom with doll that I buy for her upcoming birthday.*

Then the smile disappeared when there is something came into her mind. *I wonder how long Luhan will stay with me taking care of Hyunmi?* Sora watched Luhan who was on the next aisle with deep eyes. *Sooner or later he probably wants to get married with his girlfriend.* Jessica’s face comes into her mind.

She smiled weakly. *Someone perfect like him must be live with someone who is perfect like his girlfriend.* Luhan on the next row oblivious that Sora was staring at her.

She shrugged the thought about her employer away and looked at other stuff that might be needed for Hyunmi.

But both of them that truly didn’t noticed is that the young staff who greeted them awhile ago was watching them with her aiming eyes.

She noticed that Luhan and Sora didn’t looks like married couple who always acted lovely with each other like other customer who came into their shop. She smirked, thinking that maybe Luhan is not a married man yet and she have the chance to grab his attention.

Almost one hour, Luhan and Sora already decide about Hyunmi’s bedroom wallpaper will be, Hyunmi’s cute outfits, milk bottle, towels, diapers, and other stuff that needed.

Suddenly, the owner of the baby shop who age in her middle 40 approach Luhan and Sora. “Is there anything else you need, sir?” she asked while looked at both of them with warm smile.

Luhan looked at Sora before turned back to the woman. “We want to look for baby crib.” The woman nodded and gesture for both of them to follow her.

Luhan motioned his hand, asked Sora to walk first then he followed behind.

The owner led them to the stairs that headed down. From outside, the shop only got two floors. The first one is when they entered the main entrance. It’s where all the baby stuff was arrange on the aisle and rack.

The second floor is where they present more kind of wallpaper for baby bedroom and other stuff like curtain, and type of carpet that suitable for baby room.

But Luhan and Sora didn’t know that there is another lower ground floor for the baby furniture, so that impressed them by the way owner organized the shop.

“We display the furniture down here since not all the customers looking for it. Beside some of customers bring their children with them, so we worried if there will be some accident and broke the furniture. And we also put this down here so our staff can always clean them to make sure there is no dust when we sell them to customer.” The owner explained while lead them downstairs and what came onto their view impressed Luhan and Sora.

There are many kind of furniture for baby like crib, cute small bed for toddlers, wardrobe, swinging crib, and other stuff.

“Wow!” Sora whispered in awed and Luhan steal a glance at her before saying “Thanks” to the owner and the owner walked back upstairs, leave the ‘married couple’ that she thought they will be alone to chose the furniture.

“Take a look around first.” Luhan said and was about to walked to have a look, but his steps stopped when Sora suddenly head to somewhere with fast steps. His eyes followed her track. Sora stopped and make Luhan approached her in curious. *What is it that grab her attention so quickly?*

Luhan stand beside her and look what Sora was staring at. It was a mini house that fit a toddler in it to play. There is a mini door and mini window that can be opened using the small knob. Luhan raised his eyebrow in awe as well before turned his head, stare at Sora who was smile warmly. “Isn’t cute?” she asked before looked at Luhan with wide eyes and smile never left her face.

Luhan also smile and nodded. “Yes, it does look cute and might be great for our daughter.” Sora stunned. “Huh?” she whispered and looked at Luhan with bewildered look. Luhan snickered before smirked teasingly at her. He turned facing her fully.

“I know it’s weird to call Hyunmi as a daughter when she’s not truly is. But let just accept it, okay? Since she is our resp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter