XOXO 2

Baby Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sora was getting uncomfortable, since Luhan sitting on the couch in front of her. Jonghyun and Tiffany sat together on the double couch.

Hot green tea already serves on the coffee table. Sora and Luhan getting impatient while Jonghyun and Tiffany hesitated to begin.

“So....” all eyes on Sora. “.....there must be something you wanna talk if you calling me to come.” Sora said casually to her two friends but still in polite voice still her boss is here with them.

Tiffany and Jonghyun looked at each other make Luhan and Sora can feel something between them. Jonghyun nodded followed by Tiffany. Tiffany turned her head toward Sora. “Sora-ya...I’m pregnant.” Sora beamed while Luhan smile hearing that. Sora grabbed Tiffany’s hand. “Really? When did you found out about this?”

Seeing Sora reaction, Tiffany looked at Jonghyun asking for help since the new upcoming news will make her change her reaction totally. Before Jonghyun could speak, Luhan already bugged in. He tapped Jonghyun shoulder twice with congrats smile. “Congratulations man...you know you shouldn’t invite me alone for that great news.”

Jonghyun put his palm on Luhan’s hand that was on his shoulder. With sorrow smile, slowly he pushed his best friend hand from his shoulder.

Tiffany looked at Sora with smile but Sora can see her eyes shining in tears. She blinked. “Yah...what’s wrong?” Luhan also looked at Tiffany in confused.

Tiffany shakes her head slowly and on verge to cry. “This is a mistake. A big mistake.” She whispered but it can be heard clearly. Sora frowned. “Wh-what do you meant? Jonghyun, what is she talking about? Wh-what mistake?” she asked totally didn’t get the point. Luhan eyes already on the couples with full of question.

Jonghyun looked at Sora. “We can’t have this baby.” Sora grew furious while Luhan already cupped his face with frustrated. “Why?” Sora asked totally can’t accept with this sudden statement from Jonghyun’s mouth.

Tiffany trying to hold her friend’s hands back. Once she got it, her tears already fall down to her cheek like a river. “Sora-ya...please don’t get mad. Listen first, please. I’m begging you.” Tiffany start to crying, doesn’t care about Luhan who she doesn’t know really close is with them.

Jonghyun her back, trying to calm her down. Luhan who was about to burst also trying to calm down, wants to know the whole reason about them not accepting the baby.

Sora sat down while taking a deep breath while rubbing her aching forehead. She almost forgot that Luhan is with them. She glad she didn’t embarrass herself in front her own boss.

Tiffany leaned closer to her with a sniff. “Sora... please...can you do one things for me? This is my last request from you as your best friend.” Sora looked at her deeply when she said that. She can feel something big gonna came out from that cute mouth of her best friend. She looked at both of their hands. Tiffany grips on her hands really firm like don’t want to let go.

Luhan eyebrow connected. He eyed Jonghyun and Tiffany. “Both of you didn’t think about abort that baby, aren’t you?” he asked seriously more like a warning.

Jonghyun shakes his head looked at Luhan as well with guilty. “We’re not gonna abort this baby.” He laid his palm on Tiffany’s tummy. That woman cries

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter